[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (687KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
687KB, 1920x1080px
Thoughts on this?
>>
I'm not buying it because I dislike the writer and do not want to support him in any way.
>>
File: 1499872480430.jpg (59KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
1499872480430.jpg
59KB, 500x351px
>>94069913
Fair enough.
>>
File: 1485211064024.jpg (238KB, 831x824px) Image search: [Google]
1485211064024.jpg
238KB, 831x824px
>>94069951
Don't get me wrong, the concept is something I always enjoy, but I fear it will go the same way that Spiderverse went and just be bad because of the writer. The art will look amazing, sure, but it will be dragged down. On the other hand, I'll be happy to see other anons enjoying it and not shitting up the board with more anger and company wars, I just won't be part of that due to my own personal biased
>>
>>94070016
>Spiderverse
What is this?
>>
>>94069821
not really hyped and the prequel issues were not my alley. I do admire DC for not going full secret empire and reining the number of issues for this book to around 25.
>>
>>94069821
That's a pretty big statue
>>
It's shit and only exists to sell statues and toys.
>>
Exactly what Rebirth didnt need. Snyder is dead weight, the Nolan of comics. Exposition detailing every theme endlessly so less savvy readers/viewers feel like they "get" something.
>>
>>94070049
Spider-Man event written by Slott wherein a bunch of alternate reality spider men team up to take down impossible odds. The concept was solid, the side books and tie ins were great, but goddamn did Slott shit the bed all over this one. I'm hoping they learned from this and the team on Venomverse doesn't repeat the same mistakes.
>>
>>94069821
I'm not excited.
I'll try to read it, but I probably won't make it past issue three.
>>
Context of this?
>>
>nth metal is the reason for superpowers
Literally stopped reading there
>>
I eat up that multiverse shit so I'll check it out. If it's just gonna be the comic book equivalent of a big summer popcorn flick then i'm okay with that as long as it's still good but I know some people just don't like that and that's okay. When someone criticizes it we can't just blow up into company wars memery like we do.
>>
>>94069821
About time we got some evil Batman stories. I still want something like Captain Hydra with Batman though.
>>
>>94069913
>hating Snyder

Oh hi contrarian LARPer
>>
>>94070479
Sorry, but after his whole New 52 run I just can't enjoy the guy's Batman, that's not saying his other works are bad, but his batman is awful and always carried by the artist. If his New 52 Batman run was released with blanked out speech bubbles the whole thing would have been ten times better. Snyder is the reason why I dropped all Bat related titles during New 52
>>
>>94070479
>I like him so everyone has to!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.