[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the state of killer frost fags

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: AHAHAHAHA.jpg (208KB, 952x612px) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHA.jpg
208KB, 952x612px
>the state of killer frost fags
>>
What happened? Killer Frost is now a dude?
>>
>>94067354
Wait what does killer frost have to do with this? Did I miss some detail about dr endless
>>
File: 1499992194810.png (315KB, 390x417px) Image search: [Google]
1499992194810.png
315KB, 390x417px
>>94067354
A part of me wants to give a fuck.

But then I remember that it's Killer Frost. This is easily one of those things that could get retconned and only a small minority would care and the ones that would care would only have gave a fuck about the character in the moment this was announced. The only fluid thing Killer Frost is its character, like many other c listers.
>>
File: 1458506880155.gif (478KB, 500x348px) Image search: [Google]
1458506880155.gif
478KB, 500x348px
>>94067354
Explain pls
>>
I don't understand?
>>
>>94067580
The original Killer Frost thing was a shitpost from the start, so OP is presumably adding to that by pretending the Dr Endless rumor wasn't immediately debunked (the design will be used but it has nothing to do with the Endless) and suggesting that a character showing up in a Suicide Squad book has anything to do with JLA.

tl;dr it has never meant anything
>>
>>94067961
What original killer frost thing?
I have been coming to /co/ rarely lately.
>>
>>94067354
It must be demanding work for tourists to force memes about characters so very few people are actually invested in. No one else will actually carry the flag.
>>
>>94067956
>>94067844
OP's talking about a shitposter who spammed about how KF is better than CC because it was hinted she was becoming an Endless. Dr Endless would presumably mean thats not happening anymore or it doesn't matter anymore
>>
>>94068441
There was a tease in JLA that she would go to Destiny's garden which turned into a shitposting meme about her being one of the Endless.

It's just general stupidity.
>>
I don't understand, are you from /tv/ OP?
>>
>>94068441
no him but there was a group of shitposts posted about how KF is superior to CC because she get get colder than him and she might be made into an ice deity or something
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.