[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animaniacs reboot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1805.png (116KB, 410x358px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1805.png
116KB, 410x358px
Has there been any word on this? It was apparently being brought back
http://www.avclub.com/article/steven-spielberg-teams-warner-bros-animaniacs-rebo-256037
>>
>>94063103
I wonder who's letting them out of that water tower this time.
>>
>>94063103
With all these reboots that are coming out, might as well bring back Freakazoid while they're at it.
>>
>>94063458
And Earthworm Jim
>>
File: snusnu.gif (307KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
snusnu.gif
307KB, 500x375px
>>94063103
>>94063458
>>94063652
>>
All we know is that Lupin III Part 5 has been done since December of 2016 so that Telecom can be reserved on this since June of this year.

Theres a reason why Telecom barely did anything in 2017 (some ads for Hiroshima Gas, finishing up Chain Chronicle and Aikatsu Stars episode 55) and why their main staff were mostly MIA in 2016 (mostly reserved on Lupin III Part 5).
>>
I... actually dont want this. I would rather freakazoid. I feel like the anamaniacs should stay in the 90s.
>>
>>94063947
Can you imagine Animaniacs with more up to date (circa 2004~12) pop culture references?
>>
>>94063988
Yes. Thats why i dont want it. I feel they belong in the classic era of things. Show an episode to any kid today and most if not all the references would go over their head. Hell, when i watched it as a kid when it was airing a lot if references went over my head. They had an almost perfect run, i fear a reboot would ruin it. Most of all without its original writers and their backing from Spielberg to do practically anything. Freakazoid would fit better now with all the superhero stuff too.
>>
>>94063458

Can you imagine how fucking insane Freakazoid would be after his exposure to 2017 internet?
He might go well beyond Big Head levels of bullshit.
>>
>>94063103
I'm in the reboot. I love that show nigga. So nostalgic.
>>
>>94064097
>Goes from Wacky Hero to Deprived God.
>He'd probably browse 4chan.
>>
The last seasons, after the move to Kids WB, were awful. Most of the writers were working on the newer shows and even the animation suffered. It won't work if it's halfassed. I don't think this will work.
>>
>>94063988
or worse, more politically correct? (Hello Nurse less sexy, obligatory gay character and other shit like these).
>>
>>94064731
The joke would be 4chan was too much for Dexter to stomach.
>>
>>94064809
They were already trying to he PC in the 90s. Hello nurse was a super genius, the hardest working person on the show, the most fit and she cared about her appearance. Making her ugly wouldn't make her any more empowering than that.
>>
File: [email protected] (84KB, 940x620px) Image search: [Google]
ducktales-reboot-470x310@2x.jpg
84KB, 940x620px
>>94063103
It's going to look like the the Ducktales reboot. You just know it. And remember that pic related is fucking Disney. If that's the best that fucking Disney could do, then imagine what modern Animaniacs will look like...
>>
>>94068013
That's the TV department though. The film division still has the same talent they've had since the renaissance.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.