[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Animation that shouldn't have made it onto TV.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: smfa.jpg (29KB, 320x236px) Image search: [Google]
smfa.jpg
29KB, 320x236px
ITT: Animation that shouldn't have made it onto TV.
>>
>>94060171
Anything from Canada past the year 2002.
>>
>>94060171
I don't know, it looks watchable.

I would watch it.
>>
>>94060188
League of super evil is the GOAT
>>
>>94060171
My mom liked the butt guy...it was a weird show
>>
>>
File: p8605789_b_v8_aa.jpg (465KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p8605789_b_v8_aa.jpg
465KB, 960x1440px
Probably the worst thing I've ever seen
>>
I thought it was okay. UG was a lot better, though.

>>94060259
Should have been on [as]. I loved the Neon Knome pilot,
>>
>>94060171
This would have worked as an adult swim show
>>
>>94060259
I'm not thinking it was the animation that failed the Problem Solvers, but the limitations of them being on CN as opposed to [as].
>>
>>94060259
should have stayed a web series
>>
>They actually did a whole other season of SMFA after I left that never aired. I don’t know how many were locked (final with color/animation) but there was at least 20 storyboards of unaired stories.

>This isn’t CN, Pete Browngardt, or even the crews fault. There was an adult swim producer named Nick Weidenfeld who developed 3 pilots, problem solvers and SMFA being 2 of them. He hid them from the executives and let us develop them as almost adult swim cartoons. Once Atlanta saw the final product they were furious that there was a character made of butts, heavy metal music aesthetic, etc. They never wanted to air it in the first place but I think they really liked Pete and understood what was the issue. Nick left to form ADHD afterwards. That’s about as much as I know.
>>
>>94060247
Im really getting tired of this unabashed hate on SU, like regardless of personal opinion its no where near as bad on a technical level as most of this shit here.
>>
>>94061531
>no where near as bad on a technical level as most of this shit here.
It gets pretty shitty, maybe not on that level but it gets close.
>>
>>94060247
Nice meme.
>>
>>94060171
Never watched it, though I do remember an episode about some guy who visits, and someone walks in on them seeing they actually have a vagina
Uncle Grandpa's good at least. Too bad Pete got the shit end of the stick
>>
>>94060171
I liked it. The artstyle was wild. Strong custom culture vibes from it.
>>
>>94060171
vs
>>94060259

which is better? Decide in 5 seconds
>>
File: 23[1].png (633KB, 1061x796px)
23[1].png
633KB, 1061x796px
>>94060171
this garbage
>>
>>94063682
first one
>>
>>94060259
The show was pretty bad, but the video game episode had a pretty funny line.

>If you lose all of your lives, you gain a death. A real one. You die.
>>
>>94060171
I enjoyed it. it featured a talking butt but it wasn't obnoxiously jokey. I did have a feeling that it would only last a season since it had to compete with Adventure Show
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.