[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHATS GOOD NIGGA?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0021.jpg (71KB, 905x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0021.jpg
71KB, 905x750px
WHATS GOOD NIGGA?
>>
>*NI[B][B]A
>>
>>94056562
FUCK YO COURT NIGGUH
>>
WE DON'T NEED NO REASON TO FUCK SHIT UP. THAT'S WHY WE DRINK HENNESSEY, THAT'S WHY WE SMOKE MENTHOLS. THAT'S WHY WE'S NIGGAS. WE LIKES TO RUIN SHIT!
>>
>Nyuahkya
>>
DAH NIGGA IS GULTY
HANG HIM NOW I HAVE THE ROPE RIGHT HERE
>>
>>94056562
NYAYGGGAAAA
The way he says it is great.
>>
>>94056562
LADY LIBERTY'S GOT BALLS
>>
HE WAS THE BADDEST MUHFUCKA THAT HELL HAD EVER SEEN.
>>
>OH YEAH! I THINK I GONNA HAVE SEXUAL RELATIONS!
>Ohhh my Tom, what's gotten into you?
>SAME THING THAT'S 'BOUT TO GET INTO YOU!
>>
File: 1499215335293.jpg (110KB, 1279x720px) Image search: [Google]
1499215335293.jpg
110KB, 1279x720px
>>94056562
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESuWnNW5H7o

I love this episode. It allows me and my friends to nearly scream "WHADDA SAY NIGGAH!?" freely since it is just a inside joke and not racist.

We're all white and everyone we know is white. Black people are like unicorns here.
>>
>a job application
>these things cast fear into the hearts of niggas
>READ NIGGA, READ
>>
>Is the nigga still in him?
>As long as he's black and breathin', he's gotta nigga in him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXg8_QQX3X0
>>
>>94057344
What is this? A link for deaf people that read fucking lips?
>>
So do Black people actually like this show or is it's fanbase just white /pol/ kids that love it for giving them license to say nigger in public and reinforces their opinions on black people?

And yes I know the creator is black but I imagine he is either self hating black or really regrets he ever created this series.
>>
>>94057369
He is actually one of the very very few black artists that made their own works that featured black characters. It was a comic and was eventually picked up for animation.

Black people making their own content is awesome and I like to follow it is it is good quality. Sadly there are few black content producers but rather a large amount of people who take white characters and turn them into different minorities for the sake of diversity. Does nothing to help the story and if anything relates with their race it is always condescending and anti-white to a degree that there is no room for artistic interpretation. It is pure propaganda that defame and attack white people since we are a majority and that makes it ok to insult us.
>>
>>94057449
I find it stupid that black people attack white people for drawing too much white people for their cartoons and comics and not enough people of colour. Honestly i'm Black and currently i'm working on my own cartoon that actually has mostly black people in it and I know a lo more people as well doing the same thing, instead of complaining we need to start making our own stuff with more black people involved in it. Instead of complaining so much.
>>
>>94057651
Honestly I see more white people attacking white people for not drawing more black people in comics.
>>
>>94057686
Fair enough I can see that happening
>>
>>94057651
Godamn straight. Good luck in your work friend. Do you ever post you work here?

>>94057686
>>94057706
Yeah super retardo SJW whites FIGHTING in the name of minorities is the scum of the earth. They don't really care they just want the positive reinforcement that comes in the form of tweets about how progressive they are.
>>
>>94057287
>You got bad credit Robert
>>
>>94057761
Thank you and I don't really post much here or anywhere right now but for when I do start to i'll be posting on mainly Twitter and Youtube.

Youtube:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4qSZOSDkyGZsdYZikPHWIg

Twitter:https://twitter.com/kay_animations
>>
>>94058357
After seeing your work I have to say.

git gud scrub

It is ok for fan work but you are far off from the original artwork. I do not draw myself but I can tell the difference between a pro and a fledgling. Aping other work is short term. You got to make your own distinct work or manipulate existing to the point it is unique.

Can you post more?
>>
>>94058275
>the nigga will yell
>the nigga will lie
>the nigga will use words he don't really actually know
>>
>>94058650
>if he gets really desperate, he may start to rap or dance
>>
>>94058479
Ok I see I appreciate the criticism and unfortunately I don't have anything else to post at the moment but yeah I do agree I still need improvement. But one question, what would your suggestion be on how to make my art more distinctive?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.