[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick 2 protectors, the others will try to kill you.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

Pick 2 protectors, the others will try to kill you.
>>
>>94053566
I pick Doom and Adam since no one else has magic based powers. If Doom comes with all his equipment I have him put me in a safe time period while they slowly take out the competition.
>>
>>94053566
Is Ultron sufficiently advanced enough to study and upgrade himself with Yellow Lantern technology?
>>
>>94053566
Doom and Emma
>Emma makes an illusion to where the others think I'm dead
>hide out in Latveria
>Doom can easily protect me same with Emma
>get to hang out with Doom and get to possibly fuck Emma for the end of my days
>>
Could someone rank them from most powerful to least powerful? That would make things easier.
>>
>>94053974
That wouldn't work against Magneto or Ultron
>>
>>94053566
Adam and Sinestro I think.

Generally a pretty solid lineup. Except for Emma.. not sure why shes there. sacrificing power for Emma being half naked?

Doom is obviously always a top contender. His hold on Latveria is enough to justify.
But, that hold also never comes under fire from Magneto. And certainly not Zod. Hard to imagine Doom stopping Zod.
Both Sinestro and Adam are a match for him though.

Ulrton is pretty badass. but more from losing, and having backups. That doesnt do much for saving YOU, unless you let him "upgrade" you..
>>
Doom and Adam.DOom makes a plan to keep me safe, while Adam goes ahead and pushes Sinestro, Emma, Skrull, and Magneto's shit in before they even see it coming. Ultron and Zod are the only problems for him.
>>
>>94054732
>>94054598
Is SSkrull that weak?
>>
>>94053566
Doom and Ultron.

>One is hard as balls to kill with an infinite clone army
>The other can be Doc. Strange level wizard with tech.

Everyone else expect maybe Adam sucks.
>>
>>94053566
Magneto and Sinestro. ezpz
>>
>>94054409
It worked when Emma made everyone think Cyclopes died. As for Ultron I'm sure Doom can take him no problem
>>
>>94053566
You'd have to be a moron to not pick Ultron
>>
>>94054891
It's still canon that Ultron consistently pushed in Kang's shit repeatedly for like a millenia.
Kang > Doom
>>
>>94054540
Hey Emma beat Black Bolt.
>>
>>94054836
the only correct answer
>>
>implying Doom can be loyal to anyone other than Doom
>>
>>94053566
Doom and Black Adam. Adam is probably the flat-out most powerful and Doom has a shitton of utility, primarily in the form of counters for the rest.
>>
Who has the better tech, Doom or Ultron?

Who is stronger, Adam or Zod?
>>
>>94054942
I feel like Kang is just around to job. The Young Avengers beat him on their first adventure
>>
>>94054836
But the Avengers DID kill him.
Unfortunately you have to choose him to not get trolled off the internet every day.
Imagine how bad this place is now. Now imagine Ultron is using it to personally torture you.
I also choose Sinestro, hard to not chose the most powerful weapon in the universe. I can fuck off to space with him and hide there.
>>
>>94053566
>pick Sinestro
>i'm sucha cowardly fucker the mere sight of danger will boost his ring by just being in my presence

i'd just choose Emma as a 2nd to have some eyecandy and maybe some easy sex, otherwise it's gg ez.
>>
>>94053566
Ultron and Emma
One is indestructible, one is smoking hot
>>
Zod because he's a fucking Kryptonian.
Doom because footsies.
>>
Ultron cause he's nigh unstoppable and Emma so she can rape me.
>>
>>94054317
Most to Least:
>Magneto
>Zod
>Adam
>Doom
>Emma
>Ultron
>Sinestro
>Skrull
>>
>>94053566
Adam and Magneto, easy peasy
>>
>>94053566
...have Doom and Emma EVER had any meaningful interactions? I just realized I have no idea if they are capable of cooperating or not
>>
Sinestro is top pick because he can hide me on any planet or even in the anti-matter universe. And would probably give me a power ring so I'm not helpless.
>>
>>94057571
that one time doom had emma chained up as bikini slave.
>>
>>94057293
>Sinestro
>Magneto
>Adam
>Zod
>Doom
>Emma
>Ultron
>Skrull

ftfy
>>
Doctor Doom and Black Adam.

Doctor Doom has fucktons of Doombots for disguise's sakes as well as an entire country's protection as well as being a master at keikaku dooris, and Black Adam is just a fucking Superman-level magic powerhouse.
>>
Doom & Magneto easily
>>
>>94053566

Doom's smarts and high-tech plus Emma's telepathy.

The powerhouses simply get put to sleep or even enslaved by Emma to become additional defenders. The only one not vulnerable to this would be Ultron and even that is questionable, sometimes AI consciousness can be manipulated by psionics, sometimes not. Doesn't matter, those psi-slaves would take him down or Doom would just drop a Time Platform on him and strand him at the heat death of the universe.
>>
>>94054942

True, but by that point Ultron had millenia to repeatedly evolve and upgrade.

Present day Ultron is always going to be a little bitch compared to far-future counterparts.
>>
File: Mah Namek.jpg (42KB, 640x506px) Image search: [Google]
Mah Namek.jpg
42KB, 640x506px
>>94058806
And yet he still jobs like a pro.

>>94058757
>>94057665
>>94057571
>>94053974
These guys know what's up.
>>
The Bad

>Magneto- X-Mansion blows up every week, Genosha blows up mutiple times, Asteroid x blows up, pretty much everything he protects blows up

>Zod-Blows up whole planet trying to protect it, then tries to blow up new planet while he's on it, accidentally kills most of the few survivors of his race

>Black Adam- Whole kingdom gets blown up while protecting it, develops unhealthy fixation on 12 year old boy

>Ultron- He can't buy a bottle of milk without genocide being a part of the plan

>Emma- Magneto lite, pretty much everyone she loves dies

>Osborn- Has the attention span of a cat, pretty much insane, everything he loves is dead, he has forgotten more fuck ups than you have ever done

The Good

>Sinestro- Protects his planet too well and gets in trouble for the lengths he goes to protect them, starts his own corp with black jack and hookers to back him up

>Doom- Latveria is Doom's domain, there are few stories of people storming Latveria unless he allows it, the few times the country gets shitwrecked it's usually because Doom wasn't there or he was playing a long game, only villain who has managed government longterm
>>
>>94060059
Osborn's not in this.
>>
File: tumblr_m5kr9obmLv1qgxh8fo6_1280.jpg (218KB, 1280x912px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m5kr9obmLv1qgxh8fo6_1280.jpg
218KB, 1280x912px
>>94053566
Doctor Doom and Sinestro.

Doctor Doom's training would turn a failure such as myself into a competent and resourceful individual. Possibly a Doctor Doom lite as a result. With expertise in both science and magic. And a Doctor Doom back-up inside my head. Would then use the knowledge that Doctor Doom gave me to enhanced myself into a "Super-Skrull" of sorts. With the powers of Wolverine (healing factor and senses), Spider-man (physical attributes, wall crawling, spider-sense), Taskmaster (photographic memory and reflex) and Iron-Fist (chi manipulation and empowerment). Iron-Fist's powers would allow me to temporary boost Wolverine's power (increase rate of healing and regeneration) and Spider-man's power (increase physical attributes). Wolverine's powers would grant my virtually unlimited chi due to the healing factor. Would also create a power armor that resembles a Knight. Cape included.

Sinestro for the power ring that he would provide for myself and Doctor Doom.
>>
>>94053566
marry Emma, fuck Ultron, kill the rest.
>>
Doom and Adam is just the most logical choice. Anyone Adam couldn't simply over-power Doom could out think and depower.

In an optimum scenario, get Doom to teach me his body switch technique then use it on Zod when he attacks, then use that power to snatch Sinestro's ring. Now I'm a Kryptonian with a yellow power ring. Use that to slap Magneto's shit and steal his helmet which makes me immune to Emma's telepathy. Me and Adam take down Skrull easy, meanwhile, Doom sabotages the Ultron network and turns Ultron into a horde of Ultra Doombots.

We proceed to conquer the world like bosses.
>>
>>94053566
can I just pick Skrull, have him transfrom into me and get killed for me?
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.