[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this canon with the "Peter Pan" movies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Tinkerbell.jpg (40KB, 506x297px) Image search: [Google]
Tinkerbell.jpg
40KB, 506x297px
if so...how did she get to Neverland?
>>
Why are they so THICC?
>>
File: Tinkerbell Keyhole.gif (1MB, 450x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tinkerbell Keyhole.gif
1MB, 450x350px
>>94053671
Tinkerbell was always Thicc
>>
>>94053048
Pixie Hollow is on Neverland. It's a good sized island and the Peter Pan movies didn't explore the whole thing.

It should also be noted that a hollow that was home to a whole bunch of fairies was in the book too.
>>
The movies tended to contradict one-another. Tinker Bell is shown in the original film to basically flake off pixie dust like cooch dandruff, but the Fairies franchise made it so then Pixie Dust is produced by a tree. I can't remember all my qualms, but a majority of my issues stemmed with the fifth movie.
>>
>>94056128
Tinkerbell was a psyco in the peter pan movie, how does she acts in the newer ones?
>>
>>94057617
Unfortunately she's a typical lovable sweet protagonist in this, who is also Macgyver now. It takes place before she meets Peter, though, so there's a theory she goes crazy after meeting him. But now that the series is over, we'll never know. She does still occasionally go red with pure rage and throw tantrums in her movies sometimes, though.
>>
>>94057575
They did gave her the bitch attitude for a little bit on the treasure movie one at least
>>
I'm also a huge sucker for the talents concept. I didn't count but looked like there was nine. Sucks that the talents are pretty much infinite according to the shit children books
>>
>>94053048
She got tired of all the lesbian fairy bullshit and went sailing forth in search of dick.
Unfortunately, she only managed to find that Pan faggot that is more interested in "playing" with his lost boys.
>>
>>94058186
Even in the movies, they started having fairies that didn't really fit into the basic talents they'd originally introduced in the first movie. Like they'd have a librarian fairy, and a whole class of 'pixie dust talent' fairies, and then they revealed there's this whole other chunk of Pixie Hollow for winter fairies. They started off like they only wanted to do a few basic talent types but eventually wanted to put more characters that didn't fit the pegs in and just said fuck it.
>>
>>94053048
>>94056128
Pixie Hollow is at the center of Neverland and in the book universe, is the source of all of Neverland's magic.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.