[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Transformers multiverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: Transformers cartoons 1.jpg (2MB, 2783x4166px) Image search: [Google]
Transformers cartoons 1.jpg
2MB, 2783x4166px
Write the motherfucking crossover!

You can write Bayformers into the crossover too
>>
File: Starscream.jpg (249KB, 529x700px) Image search: [Google]
Starscream.jpg
249KB, 529x700px
>>
>>94051203
All the Shockwaves enter a pageant contest with swimsuits and everything. It's the most logical way to determine which one of them is superior.
>>
I'm not interested in a Transformers multiverse crossover, too many characters are derivative of one another anyway and really only a few would bring any interesting interactions...and you could make a whole movie out of those few, those few being Megatrons, Optomi, Starscreams, and yellow robots/"teen" robots

What I would like to see is a full blown nuthouse Hasbro crossover not limited to just boy brands, but also including Jem, LPS, and MLP. Now that would be madness
>>
>>
>>94051203

Vector Prime assembles a motley crew of Transformers from across the universe, including G1 Bumblebee, BW Dinobot, RID Sky-Byte Armada Starscream, Movie Ironhide, Prime Arcee, and RID Grimlock to fight the dimensional beast Hytherion, who is set to consume the multiverse. They have to chase the beast throughout various continuities, while working together for the greater good, until it's revealed that BW Megatron is controlling the beast, after falling into the cracks in time after his final battle with Optimus Primal. Bumblebee emerges as leader, Starscream has to prove himself as trustworthy, and Dinobot is condescending towards Sky-Byte, believing him not be a true Predacon.

In the end, Megatron and Hytherion go to the beginning of time, when Primus and Unicron are to be born from The One, which would be the beginning of the Transformers multiverse. In the end, Sky-Byte sacrifices himself to save everyone, and they return to their respective times and places, promising to remember him.
>>
>>94054157

oh, and the Animated character that gets brought along is Lugnut.
>>
>>94051203
I'd rip off part of the GATE spin-off and have Starscream's ghost possess 1984 Starscream. Then he uses a modified TransWarp drive to steal stuff from the TFPverse before swinging around to the TFAverse for AllSpark goodness. Then it turns out he was manipulated into doing this by UT Starscream who wants to complete his apothesis into a Deceptigod.
>>
File: 1409243777288.jpg (122KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1409243777288.jpg
122KB, 600x849px
>>94051203
>G1 Hot Rod/ Prime Arcee shipping intensifies
>>
>>94054191
>Lugnut
But he hates autobots
>>
>>94055456

That's part of the dynamic. But then Bumblebee spells out to him that if all of reality is destroyed, that means Megatron will be as well
>>
>>94055765
Ok. I like it now
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.