[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who would win?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 47

Who would win?
>>
Batman is more resourceful.
>>
>>94047050
Batman easily.
>>
Batman, duh
>>
>>94047050
if both sides are given equal preptime and intel
Spiderman hands down
>>
>>94047050
Which Spider-Man are we talking? The one who holds back or doesn't? Cause if it's the latter.
>>
File: planning.jpg (508KB, 1000x1567px) Image search: [Google]
planning.jpg
508KB, 1000x1567px
Spiderman can do everything Batman can do on a fraction of the budget
>>
>>94047332
Nigga Batman has taken down the Justice League who are way more powerful than Spider Man.

Spider Man lost to Cap who he's known for a long time AND he had the Iron Spider.
>>
I would normally say Batman but Spidey-sense is pretty OP.
So Spidey.
>>
>>94047050
Batman. Spider-Man needs Iron Man to save him and show him how things are done.
>>
>>94047387
Something about watching Spiderman awkwardly test a heat ray in the middle of a populated beach is the best fucking thing.
>>
>>94047390
batmans things are ambushes and preptime spidersense removes all forms of ambushes and both had an equal amount of preptime

and as>>94047387
pointed out he does it better at half the fucking coast batman loses
>>
>>94047390
Contingency plans. We aren't given if there is prep time or they met for the first time. Spider-Man has the edge on the latter.

>>94047454
Cry some more.
>>
>>94047050
Batman's book Batman wins, Spidey should win under any circumstance though
>>
>>94047050

Spider-Man with very little contest.
>>
Blind fight = Spider-Man. Batman can't counter spider-sense blind.

Prep-time = Batman. Peter isn't going to outprep the Bat.
>>
>>94047564
This pretty much

Also in general, meta shit aside and just talking a hypothetical fight, Spider-Man wins easily. "Batman can take out the Justice League"
Batman also can't stop the Joker, and Spider-Man has far stronger and far more intelligent villains, so using plot armor/plot reasoning doesn't count either

As shit as death battle is, their way of going about these things is the only way to do so without being a fanboy having a circular argument. Spider-Man is stronger, can counter anything Batman could throw at him, and is just as smart, he wins easily
>>
>>94048169
>Batman also can't stop the Joker,

To be fair, the Joker is often written as the fan wankiest villain in comics. He's been cunning enough to beat Superman of all people in multiple settings.
And Spider-Man isn't beating Superman.
>>
>>94047050
death battle pointed out that spideys abilities counter batmans stealth skills.
I'm fine with that conclusion.

They also establish there's NO prep-time, makes all the difference.
>>
>>94047050
batmans dead
>>
>>94048313
Yeah and the Punisher beat up Ghost Rider, big deal
>>
This is about as one sided as a fight can get; The only way Spiderman beats batman is if he caught him by surprise where his durability comes into play any other way and a bat is gonna eat a spider.
>>
>>94048786
>dickriding Batman this hard
goddamn dude
>>
Ends with batman dangling upside down from a street light with spidey beside him asking something along the lines of "Wanna talk about it tall dark and spookey?"
>>
>People actually think bats has a chance.

I want all these goddamn movie fags off my fucking board.
>>
If someone Peter cares about is in danger and Batman has the solution, then Spider-man
>>
Depends, does Batman have ample preptime and knowledge of spiderman. Probably bats. Any other circumstances he gets autocountered by spidey powers.
>>
>>94048786

Look, I think power level wank is as stupid as the next guy, but you might actually be functionally retarded. Get help.
>>
>>94048913
Batman analyzes Spider Man''s abilities and webs and counters it.

We're talking about a man who spends nights thinking of ways to beat Superman.
>>
>>94049050
good luck doing that mid-fight
>>
>>94049090
You underestimate Batman. Batman uses a smoke bomb and disappears to plan his next move. What's Spidey going to do then?
>>
>>94049143
>run away
sounds like a loss to me then
>>
>>94049143
Tag him with a spider tracer. Also, Peter automatically has the edge since he actually remembers his adventures with Batman while Bruce does not.
>>
>>94049184
Hiding is not the same as running away.
>>
File: mkay_sweetie.jpg (35KB, 366x294px) Image search: [Google]
mkay_sweetie.jpg
35KB, 366x294px
>>94049050
Batman is able to take down the other members of the league so easily due to a number of factors that Spider-Man doesn't qualify for. He doesn't consider batman a friend and a team mate and in all likely hood would assume that he's a villain by his attire and general attitude, and batman hasn't had years to study spidey up close and Spidey is always holding himself back, batman wouldn't be able to get a proper analysis of his strength and speed to give him the advantage. Round 1, batman is going to lose hard, Round 2 is another story because you know Spidey won't kill him.

I'm not trying to be biased in my choice here, it is my honest opinion that Batman will lose to Spider-Man
>>
>>94049143
Spider sense can detect Batman amidst the smoke actually.
>>
Literally nothing Batman has can counter spider sense.
>>
File: gvhjhkj.jpg (7KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
gvhjhkj.jpg
7KB, 284x177px
>>94049235
>Tagging the world's greatest detective
>Implying Batman hasn't built some bullshit into his suit that neutralizes tracking tech
>>
>>94047390
>Nigga Batman has taken down the Justice League

It's easy to sucker punch people who trust you. That doesn't make you a master tactician, that makes you a backstabbing fucker.
>>
>>94049301
>Moving the goalpost
>>
>>94049301
The spider traacer just emits a frequency that Spidey picks up with his spider sense.

Unless it somehows explodes on contact with Bruce's suit for some reason there's not way he can stop it besides finding and breakingit
>>
>It's another "X vs Batman" thread where the Batfags show up to talk about how nobody can beat Batman.
>They honestly think we don't realize they're just obnoxiously trolling every time.
>>
>>94049301
Peter has tagged harder targets than Batman. Also, I see no reason to believe his suit can automatically cancel put a tracer.
>>
>>94049295
>forgetting about anti-spider sense spray

Honestly though Spidey would fuck Batman up unless Spidey is going rogue and Batman has some super secret ninja contingency plan.
>>
>>94049295
Two ambushes right after the other might trick Spidey
>>
Why are batfags so delusional?
>>
>>94047050
I like both the characters, but there's no feasible way Batman could win. People forget that he has superhuman reflexes and a Spider-Sense. Batman operates on preptime and surprise attacks. There is no trap card that Batman could activate that Spider-Man wouldn't get a heads up on.

Not to mention Spidey's strength. All he needs is one hit on Batman and he's down. I'd even be confident in saying that Spidey could have zero time to prepare for this encounter and he would come out on top.
>>
>>94049272
>batman wouldn't be able to get a proper analysis of his strength and speed to give him the advantage.

Batman hangs out with god-like beings on a daily basis and is always looking for ways to take em down. He'll analyze Spidey's powers first, retreat to plan, and then counterattack.
>>
>>94049395
If this was Adam West Batman Spidey would be fucking toast.
>>
>>94047390
Spider-man took on the X-men and FF4
>>
>>94049337
Do you know what goalpost moving is?

>>94049373
Batman isn't getting tagged Anon. He's always figuring out ways to keep everyone from finding him. A tracker of any kind very well may explode on contact.
>>
>>94049442
Adam West Batman is the only Batman that could defeat Spidey.

>>94049422
The god-like beings he hangs out with all have blatant weaknesses.
>>
>>94049422
There's no way to measure how powerful the spider sense is from glance. He'd have to retreat several time until finally getting a good chance and odds are Peter subdues him before that
>>
>>94049417
I would think his speed, agility, and strength would just overwhelm Batman from the get go. Adding the spider sense is just overkill.
>>
>>94049373
>The spider traacer just emits a frequency that Spidey picks up with his spider sense.
>Unless it somehows explodes on contact with Bruce's suit for some reason there's not way he can stop it besides finding and breakingit

I love when I see anons on here who actually read comics. Bless you.
>>
>>94049286
There goes Spiderfags with those bullshit "I win" powers. Spider sense generally is written to activate when he's in immediate danger. He's not picking up Batman who is retreating and hiding.
>>
>>94049413
>Two ambushes
>ambushing the guy who instinctively senses traps

>>94049422
>Batman needs preptime to win
First round to Spidey.

Also good luck figuring out spider sense just by seeing it once

>>94049516
It would and is
>>
>>94049457
Both who weren't nearly as powerful as the Justice League.
>>
>>94049516
Seriously.

Spider-Man is freakishly fast, there was an image that used to float around of an anon dissecting how fast he climbs walls and it just left this terrifying image of this red and blue blur scaling up a building at incredible speeds.
>>
>>94049551
>He's not picking up Batman who is retreating and hiding.

If one dude has to run away then hasn't he lost the frigging fight?
>>
>>94049512
>Attacks him a couple times
>Misses
>"Hmm he clearly has precog abilities. Even greater than Clark's. Low-level psychic. I'll have to find a way around that."
>>
>>94049551
>Batfags calling spider sense "bullshit" when Bats' powers are bullshit solutions and victories beyonds all odds with "muh prep time"
>>
>>94047050
Whoever the writer wants to win, just like with every other Death Battle.
>>
File: 4561109-7678451541-super.jpg (330KB, 1000x1285px) Image search: [Google]
4561109-7678451541-super.jpg
330KB, 1000x1285px
"AH BLU BLU BLU BATMAN CAN BEAT SUPERMAN IN A FIGHT AH BLU BLU BLU SO OF COURSE BATMAN CAN BEAT SPIDER-MAN AH BLU BLU BLU"

Literally anyone can beat Superman if they have a green glowy space rock jfc. How do superfags put up with this batfag bullshit?
>>
>>94049672
Running away isn't admitting defeat. Especially if they're in the same general area. Batman is going to do what he does and retreat to a hiding place and plan his next move.
>>
>>94049677
>Misses a punch
>"whoa he's actually psychic there's no way I'd miss otherwise"

For real?
>>
>>94049625

yeah seeing him go up the Washington Monument in Homecoming I realized Spidey would have to be FAST to actually having wall crawling as a viable transportation
>>
>>94049732
Which is?
>>
>>94049732
>Running away isn't admitting defeat.

Except it kinda is? You don't see any other hero vs hero battle that requires one dude to run away and start buying shit to beat the other guy, do you?
>>
>>94049677
>misses his punch
>Spidey punches him right back
>Bat's jaw is found a block away
>>
>>94049747
Bruce is a master tactician. He is going to know something is up if the masked man magically knows when to maneuver out of the way of an attack from a blind spot.
>>
>>94047050
Is Batman Spider-Man's villain in this conflict, or is Spider-Man Batman's villain?
>>
>>94049531
Thanks bro. Love me some Spidey.
>>
>>94049799
And Spider-Man can easily counter him and wreck him with strength and speed.
>>
>>94049771
Grab some paralysis agent out his belt and find a way to hit Spider Man with it.
>>
>>94049624
He did it on the fly without planning for years.
>>
>>94049772
So in the Arkham games when Batman hides from the enemies would you say he lost because he's planning his next move from a vantage point?
>>
Spider-Man soloed the X-men and resisted the Avengers several times before without any prep time, just pure skill, speed and strength.
>>
>>94049796
>Implying Spider Man would try to kill Batman
>Implying Batman's senses wont be on high alert after missing and immediately smoke bomb his way to a vantage point
>>
>>94049771
>Which is?

According to Batfags he'll instantly know somehow that he's completely overmatched instead of trying to fist fight him like he does every other goofy looking asshole that enters Gotham and also somehow instantly learn all he needs to know to "prep time" his way around dude who can sense danger and build some kind of Bat-Spider spray and come back.

Meanwhile Parker was just visiting and by the time Bruce "prep time's" a way to beat him he's already left town and started doing some other shit in another town because why the fuck does the other guy always have to spend thirty days in Gotham while Bruce tinkers again?
>>
>>94049833
Same thing is always said with Superman.
>>
>>94049799
>He is going to know something is up if the masked man magically knows when to maneuver out of the way of an attack from a blind spot.

In order for him to have this realization he's gopt to be close enough to Peter for combat to happen and then it's way too late for "prep time" cause he's about to be bent over and Batfucked.
>>
>>94049930
>So in the Arkham games when Batman hides from the enemies would you say he lost because he's planning his next move from a vantage point?

It's going to take more than sitting in a broom closet for Batman to come up with something to counter every way Peter has him beat. That's "go back to the cave and start calling Wayne Enterprises for new tech" kind of prep time.
>>
>>94049886
IIRC Spider Man got himself into a situation where he was being attacked by them and had to survive. It was those things where superheros have a misunderstanding and start fighting. You're making it sound like he went up to them and beat them down in a serious fight.
>>
Spiderman would literally turn him into fucking paste
>>
>>94050008
>Implying Bruce needs that long

He'll just have Alfred deliver whatever he needs via the Batwing/Batmobile

>"Alfred I'm dealing with a low level psychic. Deliver me my macguffin device I used to deal with Gorilla Grodd"
>>
>>94050102
You dont understand Batman dude.

>>94050049
>Implying Peter wouldn't subdue and web him up which leads to Bruce getting away when he's not looking
>>
File: batman always bets on batman.jpg (125KB, 729x1022px) Image search: [Google]
batman always bets on batman.jpg
125KB, 729x1022px
>>94047050
>Who would win?
Duh.
>>
>>94050265
How is subduing Batman not Spider-Man's win condition? Both of them try to avoid killing, so subduing is by definition how they're going to win the fight.
>>
>all the batfags saying Batman would flee or hide to plan another attack

Do you all really think he could get away from Spidey?
>>
File: 1298795-tasm_637017.jpg (160KB, 785x790px) Image search: [Google]
1298795-tasm_637017.jpg
160KB, 785x790px
I can't stop imagining Batman heading back to his batcave to come up with some plan to beat Spidey with those big white eyes just following him in the shadows.
>>
>>94050330
You can't subdue someone who is going to get out of it. The fight isn't over until it's over. It's like not doing a 10 count during a boxing match(or whatever sport then do that for).
>>
>>94050037
Last I checked, Spider-Man doesn't have a critical weakness like Superman.
>>
>>94050215
>Deliver me my macguffin device I used to deal with Gorilla Grodd"

lol, I'd pay good money to watch Bruce try to use an anti mind control device on a dude who has slight pre-cog abilities.

lol

>>94050265
>You dont understand Batman dude.

According to batfags thinking he can't get his ass kicked is not understanding him so I'll pass.
>>
>>94050413
>Tracking Batman

If it were that easy everyone would do it.
>>
>>94047050
The one with actual powers.
>>
>>94050415
>You can't subdue someone who is going to get out of it.

All Spidey's foes get out of it eventually. Batman can be free in two hours just like any other asshole that he webs up. It's still a win.
>>
Batman is a much more experienced tactician than Peter is which should let him win

Peter isn't strong enough to bullrush or speed force through batman before he has time to react and counteract
>>
>>94050463
spider tracker. ez
>>
>>94050333
i agree spiderman would win in a fight, but batman is better at stealth. that's just his thing. he's evaded people with better senses than spiderman.
>>
>>94050463
>If it were that easy everyone would do it.

Dude, they should be able to. There's satellites covering every square inch of the planet but he still manages to hide where he parks his car? I think not.
>>
>>94047387
Why is it that Best Girls in cape comics are always from AU stuff with an extremely limited run? They did it with Earth One Superman too.
>>
>>94050415
>Get out of it
>Implying Spider-Man won't just start teeing off on him while he is subdued in the web.
>>
>>94050457
Bruce reconfigures it to bypass Spider sense.
>>
>>94050488
>Peter isn't strong enough to bullrush or speed force through batman before he has time to react and counteract

lol, batfags really believe this.
>>
>>94050488
>Peter isn't strong enough to bullrush or speed force through batman before he has time to react and counteract
Holy fuck anon
>>
>>94050488
>Not strong enough
>Not fast enough

Are you really downplaying his abilities?
>>
>>94050487
>Implying it'll take Batman that long

Master ninja. He'll quickly figure out what compounds the webs are made of and neutralize it.
>>
>>94050520
But they can't because it isn't easy.
>>
File: spideyhitsaninjawithatrain.jpg (1018KB, 641x1000px) Image search: [Google]
spideyhitsaninjawithatrain.jpg
1018KB, 641x1000px
>>94050488
>>
File: the quiver.jpg (353KB, 1913x1388px) Image search: [Google]
the quiver.jpg
353KB, 1913x1388px
>>94050524
>always from AU stuff with an extremely limited run?
Because they can do whatever they want in an Elseworlds/non-Cannon. Injustice Harley is by far the best current Harley, frex.
>>
File: RCO018_1496845901.jpg (480KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
RCO018_1496845901.jpg
480KB, 1041x1600px
>>94050333
Recent issue.
>>
>>94050658
You should post the one where he breaks the support structure in the gauntlet while underwater.
>>
>>94050488
This is assuming Batman has prior knowledge of him

Spider-Man would win easily if they randomly ran into each other, but in a scenario where they both know each other and their abilities Batman would outwit Spider-Man

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KmoaTjEbKM
>>
>>94050684
>helps nukes a city
>basically gets a pass on it by everyone
>best
>>
>>94050725

IF Bats is allowed prep time then Spidey is too and as mentioned he can do everything Batman can on a shoe string budget
>>
>>94050539
>Bruce reconfigures it to bypass Spider sense.

lol, sure, I mean it obviously works the same way.
>>
>>94047050
Batman because he's rich and rich people always get away with everything.
>>
>>94050768
He can't, though. Parker's just not that bright.
>>
>>94050703
>SHIELD in the air
>soldiers on the ground
>normie escapes
>on foot
>IN THE MOTHERFUCKING SNOW
I came back for the sweet Stuart Immonen artwork ... hard dropped after this bullshit ass-pull by Slott. I mean: I stopped reading BECAUSE Slott's such a fucking hack so I should have known better. But still.
>>
>>94050584
>He'll quickly figure out what compounds the webs are made of and neutralize it.

lol, he gonna do all that chemistry with his hands stuck to his face and his ass stuck to a lamp-post?
>>
File: venom looks up.jpg (25KB, 760x574px) Image search: [Google]
venom looks up.jpg
25KB, 760x574px
>>94050783
>Parker's just not that bright.

Is this nigga serious
>>
File: 1442096875124.gif (52KB, 363x285px) Image search: [Google]
1442096875124.gif
52KB, 363x285px
>>94050552
Peter gets fucked by Green Goblin, Rhino and other fuckers.

>Batman just needs to put him in a situation where Peter isnt able to run away.

>lol I have your aunt and Im going to rape her! Meet me at x place

>Spider-man goes to x place

>spider sense activates

>Its a gun pointing at him, that he avoids

>but it was actualy just a trick, to make him waste his spider sense dealing with other thing, while the real plan is in motion

>Suddenly doors are locked up with shields strong enough to hold JL tier threats

>a gas that can take down heavy threats starts being spread on the building

>while the floor opens and the robots that Batman made that mimick the JL powers (he has them on the comics) fight Peter.

You could just defeat him with the gas, I just put the robots as overkill.
>>
File: sinister6.jpg (179KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sinister6.jpg
179KB, 1920x1080px
>>94050819
>Peter gets fucked by Green Goblin,

Super strong and can fly

>Rhino and other fuckers.

Really super strong

Forget Pete vs Bats, the Sinister 6 would completely ruin him
>>
>>94050814
Yes.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (15KB, 238x321px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
15KB, 238x321px
>>94050737
>unironically wanting a cuddly safe Harley that would never actually hurt anyone
>>
>>94050552
If Batman can have enough time to dodge Wonder Woman's attacks he can dodge Spider-Man

Granted if he gets hit he is done, but only top tier speedsters or Bricks give Batman a guaranteed loss

Spider Man is one step above street level which is easily within Batman's range if he is prepared with knowledge
>>
>>94050866
>being this massive of a faggot
>>
File: SuperiorOctopus.jpg (1MB, 782x1200px) Image search: [Google]
SuperiorOctopus.jpg
1MB, 782x1200px
>>94050808
Yeah that whole arc was garbage. I should have dropped it but best boy came back.
>>
With prep, Batman
https://youtube.com/watch?v=O3TPW5cxpQU

Random encounter, Spiderman murders him
>>
>>94050844
You know that Batman can use armors stronger than Rhino, and has better flying equipament than GG.
>>
>>94050819
>All this bullshit for Batman to take out Spider-Man
>Spider-Man just needs one punch with nothing held back.
>>
>>94050814
>Batman looks down at the webs
>"Enhance"
>Batsuit analyzes the web
>"Ah so it's made of this and that. Perfect."
>>
File: batsvswampy.jpg (1MB, 1046x3075px) Image search: [Google]
batsvswampy.jpg
1MB, 1046x3075px
>muh preptime
NEVER
FORGET
>>
File: 1440362900207.gif (120KB, 497x372px) Image search: [Google]
1440362900207.gif
120KB, 497x372px
>>94050946
>Guy who has a shitload of powers still loses
>The other just needs money
>the plan that I posted doesnt even need to be done by Batman, just by any guy with money
>Super herores would easily lost to simple tactics in real life if wasnt for plot hole of comics
>>
>>94050965
>Looks up
>Gets knocked into next week
>>
>>94050268
Is Superman eating a cocoon?
>>
File: 3867065-9581985138-31726.jpg (377KB, 1872x1920px) Image search: [Google]
3867065-9581985138-31726.jpg
377KB, 1872x1920px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4

Spider-Man stomps in a sudden conflict, but otherwise loses

Batman has Sonic Grenades, Flash Grenades, Cyro Capsules, Electric Webs, and a shit load of more stuff

He can call air support too

Also Batman has bullshit powers like being able to sneak past Superman who beats Spider-sense
>>
>>94051043
>Implying Spider Man would attack a subdued man who isn't doing anything
>>
>>94050998
What you are spouting is fan fiction tier at best. In that case, Peter has the cosmic power.
>>
File: gLzl7Jj.png (359KB, 1102x382px) Image search: [Google]
gLzl7Jj.png
359KB, 1102x382px
>>94051098
>it senses what's being used to detect it
>implying passive detection lets off any signal
>>
>>94051132
And this is why death battle did it right. No prep time for both, just a straight up fight on a first encounter because then you get semantics.
>>
>>94050819
>Aunt May

Dude, Bruce didn't have a chance before this, but pretending to put May in danger? He's going to experience the most painful humiliation of his entire life.

>>94050853
>Yes.

So he's going to start mixing chemicals in his ass? Because I don't know if you guys were aware or not but chemistry actually involves putting stuff together, not just knowing stuff.

lol.

>The chemical properties are (x,y,z) and all I'd need is some acetone and cool ranch doritos to break it down...

Meanwhile he still can't scratch his leg cause his hands are glued to his face.

>>94050869
>If Batman can have enough time to dodge Wonder Woman's attacks he can dodge Spider-Man

Dude, Wonder woman can kick his ass too.

>>94050965
>>"Ah so it's made of this and that. Perfect."

Again, knowing what to do doesn't mean you can actually do it when you're webbed upside down with a sign on your face that reads "Peter's Bitch".
>>
>>94050931
Yeah I like Spider-Man more but seems the obvious answer is a stomp for Spider-Man without preptime, but he gets his ass handed to him if Bats knows about him already. Batman regularly beats guys stronger than Spider-Man just because of tactics alone
>>
>>94047050
Depends on what spiderman, but generally batman, duh.
>>
>>94051141
>attract a guy to a room
>lock him in the room
>destroy the room or put a threat above him
>remove plot armor

What is so hard and complex and fanfiction tier? Even more if you know what you are dealing with, and what is needed to take him down?

>>94051230
>He's going to experience the most painful humiliation of his entire life.

Bruce isnt even on the same country while doing the plan mate. Spider has no way of knowing this, or even who he is.
>>
>>94050768
He's smart but he isn't on the level of Batman

Batman is like Panther or Reed Tier in terms of tactics and Peter is a tier below that
>>
>>94051230
>"Batwing distract Spider Man"
>"Batmobile come get me"
>>
>Batman regulary beat guys stronger than Spider-Man

>huuur duuur Spidey wins with Batman with prep time because I like him and he is the best evar and never gets knocked out by anyone!
>>
>>94047050
If it's own the fly, Spider-man.

If Batman has time to research Spider-man, Batman takes the win unless Peter has a "Never going down" moment which is reserved for when absolutely everything is on the line

Which I don't see happening in a scenario against Batman.
>>
>>94050703
you left out the prior pages where Normie used some plot bullshit to disable Peter's spider powers.
>>
Wouldn't Batman have some shit that fucks up Peter's spider-sense to make him completely frazzled? He's done things like that in the past to people with similar powers
Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oF8fIftiM2w
>>
I wonder if Batman carries Ethyl Chloride on him?

If he does, he might give a "Hey, he's a Spider-man, maybe he has a Spider's weakness" thing a go.
>>
>>94051407
Batman would have to know Spider-man has a passive psychic ability like that to know how he was dodging everything he threw at him and never getting caught by surprise.

It might take him a bit to figure that one out unless Peter says "Spider-sense is tingling" out loud.
>>
>>94051509
>Guy can predict things that are going to hit him or danger
>Hard to notice
>When you just need to see him avoiding shit to understand
>And study previous fights
>>
>>94051292
>Spider has no way of knowing this, or even who he is.

Dude, May in Danger spiderman might as well be a vengeful god. He's going to find out.

I also like how in every batman vs thread Bruce gets to know he's in a fight but the other guy just keeps going about his daily business just waiting around for the shoe to drop.

>>94051330
>>"Batmobile come get me"

And I suppose the Batmobile has some method for unwebbing him too?

>Batmobile, stop at Schwegman's for doritos and nail polish remover and mix them together and apply them to these webs with your batmobile hands and what the fuck?
>>
>>94051509
I imagine Batman using a modified fear toxin to drown out Peter's normal senses with Spider-senses making him vulnerable to all sorts of attacks
>>
>>94047390
The justice league have retarded weaknesses.
>>
>>94051407
It's needs to be tailored to the spidersense. Like what Osborn did.

>>94051292
>Shields that can contain the Justice league

And you are still serious with this?
>>
>>94049050
Batman's solutions to superman
1. Rock that very conveniently kills him
2. Robot suit

Spider-Man doesn't have #1 and he's faced dudes in #2.
>>
>>94051556
Yep, that's basically the fallback for Batfags.
>>
>>94051592
>And you are still serious with this?
Have you seem the kind of thing that Batman DOES? It doesnt even need to be that strong, because I know that Spidey isnt JL tier physicaly, I was just using an hyperbole to avoid "but Spider-man is super stronk" posting.
>>
>>94051553
If this is a pre-planned fight that Batman has time to do homework, that's absolutely true.

But it depends on if it's just "Batman runs into Spider-man and they fight", because Spider-man is literally so fast and nimble that it could be a variety of things.

Spider-man might have hyper senses that can just hear Batman, or has some kind of equipment on him that allows him to track Batman. Batman doesn't know that unless the fight is drawn out and he's removed each possibility one by one.

Half his bad guys found out he has it because Peter won't shut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>94051556
>And I suppose the Batmobile has some method for unwebbing him too?

It carries him to a safe location and helps Batman unweb himself. I'm sure Batman keeps chemical agents in the batmobile too.
>>
>>94051622
Spider-Man weakness is almost everything that can scrath Superman, or lower.

Its like saying "Uuuhuuu, that guy is invunerable on the entire body, but not the balls! He has a weakness and I dont! I am just not invunerable at all! huhuhu"
>>
File: Dave-the-Barbarian-650x499[1].jpg (64KB, 650x499px) Image search: [Google]
Dave-the-Barbarian-650x499[1].jpg
64KB, 650x499px
>>94047387
>Spider-Man just casually builds a heat ray
God I loved Marvel Adventures Spider-Man
>>
>>94051292
>Bruce isnt even on the same country while doing the plan mate. Spider has no way of knowing this, or even who he is.

To go back to this, does anyone seriously think that anyone could get away with putting May in danger? He will literally kill people over that shit. he does not fuck around.

Batman could be on the frigging moon but if his plan involves kidnapping Aunt May he's going to get got. Guaranteed.
>>
>>94051701
You keep touting how Batman's contingencies beat Superman, but Batman's contingency for Superman is Kryptonite. There is no Spider-Man equivalent to Kryptonite, so Batman is fucking screwed.
>>
File: BatmanMM.png (3MB, 671x2689px) Image search: [Google]
BatmanMM.png
3MB, 671x2689px
>>
>>94047387
I think the point of Batman is that money is no object. I'm sure if Batman was twisted enough he would somehow buy like a nuke to kill Spiderman with or something. It's not really his funds that limit him, it's his pride and stuff
>>
>>94051687
>It carries him to a safe location

I guess if carries that wall he's attached to as well, huh? It just scoops up part of a building and drives off which is a thing cars can do apparently.
>>
>>94047387
Anon could just post the pic of Batman knocking Hulk out with a kick.
>>
>>94051640
Along with Bat-Man making a threat of kidnapping which is not in his character either.
>>
Spider-Man beat a fucking herald of Galactus. A single Herald is stronger than the entire Justice League. Bruce is fucked.
>>
File: BatmanIvy.png (3MB, 659x3041px) Image search: [Google]
BatmanIvy.png
3MB, 659x3041px
>>94051773
>>
File: 1465781804731.gif (479KB, 500x367px) Image search: [Google]
1465781804731.gif
479KB, 500x367px
>>94051754
>>94051556

>To go back to this, does anyone seriously think that anyone could get away with putting May in danger?
>Dude, May in Danger spiderman might as well be a vengeful god.

>Duuude, may in danger makes spider invencible!

No man, it does not, it is just plot armor. This isnt HIS comics, this is real life, he getting pissed isnt an "I win" button, even more when he doesnt have informations.

And I used May as an example just to fuck with you, it would be probably easier to just makeu up other ways of attracting Spider-Man to an speciphic place. Just make him think that he is following a normal petty criminal and takes him by surprise.
>>
>>94051874
Doesn't matter to them since "prep-time" will always be their defense.
>>
>>94051874
Pro spider dude here: but that was bullshit and he was augmented by the symbiote them.

Also Firelord was the biggest bitch of all the heralds. We all know it's true.
>>
File: 5214044-prep+god.jpg (183KB, 799x655px) Image search: [Google]
5214044-prep+god.jpg
183KB, 799x655px
>>94051773
>>
>>94051874
Bruce defeated The Hulk with a kick. Your arguments is meanless because any writter can fuck up the power scale when he wants.

Panther was hanlocking Silver Surfer.
>>
>>94051948
>Pro spider dude here: but that was bullshit and he was augmented by the symbiote them.
Sure, but how is it any less bullshit than Batman beating the entire justice league?

>Also Firelord was the biggest bitch of all the heralds. We all know it's true.

True enough, but he still has the fucking Power Cosmic.
>>
>>94051761
>There is no Spider-Man equivalent to Kryptonite
A big gun is more than enough.

Or a strong punch.

Or a strong enough explosion.

Or sonic weapons....

He.is.not.as.invunerable.as.superman.
>>
>>94051994
>Bruce defeated The Hulk with a kick. Your arguments is meanless because any writter can fuck up the power scale when he wants.

You mean like Batman beating the justice league
>in b4 nuuuu it's differeeeeent
>>
>>94051874
I don't know how powerful that Herald guy is supposed to be but if he got beaten by getting punched in the face really hard I think the 'stronger than the entire justic league claim' is a little dubious.
>>
>>94052019
>>94051994
>>
>>94052028
Agility, speed, spider sense.
>>
>>94052028
Spider-Man has evaded or withstood all of those easily. Try again, loser.
>>
File: murderman.png (490KB, 338x711px) Image search: [Google]
murderman.png
490KB, 338x711px
>>94051919
>No man, it does not, it is just plot armor.

lol. Sure thing pal. it's not as if there's been plenty of examples of him going the fuck off on people who try that shit.

>And I used May as an example just to fuck with you

Well it would end poorly for Bruce. His days of fighting crime would probably be over. No shit.
>>
>>94052081
Spider still gets beaten up in his comic all the time.
>>
>>94052067
>>94052048
Idiot.
>>
>>94052084
He has no plot armor this time.
>>
>>94052120
So does Batman in his. What's your point?
>>
>>94052120
That's every hero dude.
>>
>>94052130
The problem is not defeating the JL, it is the way. Hulk can be defeated, but the way that he did it was with a kick, which doesnt make sense.

It is a matter of concistency.

>>94052084
And many times he DIDNT evaded it and got knocked out or had to run.
>>
File: 4428240-8287513999-39375.jpg (452KB, 959x1472px) Image search: [Google]
4428240-8287513999-39375.jpg
452KB, 959x1472px
>>
>>94052156
If you take away plot armor for Spider-Man, you have to do it for Batman, in which case Batman is just outclassed.
>>
>>94049625
Would like to see this image
>>
>>94052185
Saying "no matter what he will avoid EVERYTHING" is not an argument, when it is show that je isnt going to avoid everything.
>>
>>94051874
Batman has beaten Darkseid
>>
>>94052156
Right. So no prep time then for Batman right?
>>
>>94052248
And Batman's not going to avoid getting webbed up and punched in the face. Easy.
>>
>>94047050
spider man. bruce knows nothing about him and even if he did spiderman doesnt have a specific weakness

also while its not listed as a power it even makes it to the movies necause of how things are depicted in the comics. spiderman is super durable. goblin grenade to the face in the first tobi movie only fucks up his mask. 3rd tobi movie it fucked up goblin jrs face

also beaten with robotic tentacles in the second movie and in the comics he gets hit by people with superhuman strength and not only isnt knocked out but is coherent enough to think of something odd mid battle while flying backwards from the hit
>>
>>94052226
Nigga, that plan isnt even needs Batman, any person rich enough could do that.
>>
>>94052253
With a bullet. Spider-Man laughs at bullets, so it's null.
>>
File: IJlCk.jpg (240KB, 1119x865px) Image search: [Google]
IJlCk.jpg
240KB, 1119x865px
>>94051622
3. Superman's Morality
>>
>>94052216
>Bruce knocking out Wonderwoman with a punch

lol. The shit batfags believe is possible.
>>
>>94052266
Batman is not on the same country as him tho.

>spiderman doesnt have a specific weakness
Nigga gets killed by people who punch him hard enough.
>>
Man this thread. Make the fight fair with no prep time for either, who wins?
>>
>>94052263
>Right. So no prep time then for Batman right?

He can prep time all he wants, as long as Peter does too.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wkFzXkpjXmM

Notice how easily Superman beats Batman without preptime, but gets shit on when Batman plans before time
>>
>>94052333
Everybody knows that Spider wins the fight, but Batman manages to run away and defeats him in the next one. Its no contest.
>>
>>94052333
match is 5-5
>>
>>94052327
>Batman is not on the same country as him tho.

Think that'll stop Spider-Man? LOL

>Nigga gets killed by people who punch him hard enough.
And Batman's been killed by a clown, what's your point?
>>
>>94052327
>Batman is not on the same country as him tho.

...in your one scenario. Meanwhile peter's going to find him and then he's going to beat him to death because that's how he treats dudes who go after May.
>>
>>94049336
This. If defies credibility that they keep letting him in tHe League when his contingency plans keeps getting stolen and at the very least used to take out the League, if not cause worldwide havok. The man is not your friend. He's just an enemy who hasn't attacked you yet.
>>
>>94052363
Right. So Spider-Man.
>>
>>94052396
>Think that'll stop Spider-Man? LOL

Guy thinks that all he needs to do is put May in danger to beat Peter when that's historically been a pretty good way to kill yourself.
>>
>>94052453
Putting Aunt May in danger is how Spider-Man unlocks new tiers of strength.

THIS happened because May needed some meds.
>>
File: 2431543-batsbeatshulk.png (1MB, 600x898px) Image search: [Google]
2431543-batsbeatshulk.png
1MB, 600x898px
>>94052294
No

He beat him with a suit a separate time, just like Spider-Man did to the herald
>>
>>94052310
They made him beat Carnage with punches in the crossover too which is absurd too. If he used sonic shit or a flamethrower it'd be more believable
>>
>>94051919
>this is real life
If it was real life, Bruce would be in jail for vigilantism because everyone would figure out he's Bamham.
>>
File: 4490568-8417577253-38141.jpg (190KB, 618x950px) Image search: [Google]
4490568-8417577253-38141.jpg
190KB, 618x950px
>>94052310
>>
>>94052333
Only answer is spider man in first encounter, Batman in all encounters after
>>
>>94047050
Spider-man
>>
>>94047387
Wouldn't using a heat ray on him turn him into glass?
Would that freeze him, or make him even more dangerous?
>>
File: batman sad in the rain.gif (299KB, 448x256px) Image search: [Google]
batman sad in the rain.gif
299KB, 448x256px
>>94047050
Spiderman hands down.

Batman's primary tactic is stealth. Spiderman has "spider sense," which makes it so that people can't sneak up on him. He can even dodge bullets with that power, not to mention punches. Even with prep-time, the only way Batman would stand a chance in hell is if he somehow managed to produce spider-sense-dulling effect created by the symbiote
>>
>>94052683
I would assume freeze, since spider man beat him once by throwing cement mixers at him.
>>
>>94051332
Who does Batman regularly fight that begins to compare to Spider-Man? Joker and Bane are in no way "stronger than Spider-Man".
>>
>>94047050
Batman has Olympian level strength, dexterity, agility and speed.

Spider-man has super human strength, dex, agility and speed.

Both have gadgets. Batman has more but they are best served as stand alone whilst the web shooters compliment SM's fighting style.

A lot of people bang on about prep time but Parker is no stranger to that, though being the world's greatest detective, it still favours the Bat.

Spider-man has one super power outside of his super human abilities and that is his spider sense which is going to be extremely useful against Batman and his fighting style.

Bruce Wayne has near unlimited resources but prefers to stick to his current wealth of gadgets. Spider-man is poor as fuck but can whip shit up at the drop of a hat and isn't afraid to use it.

All this considered, Spider-man wins. The proof is also in the fact that Spider-mans enemies are much more powerful than Batman's and as much as bat fans like to call out prep time, a lot of Batman's plans have failed in the past.
>>
>>94050463
Everyone does do it. The amount of times people have found the Batcave is getting ridiculous and half the time when he asks them how they go "Umm... I followed the one fucking car shaped like a bat"
>>
give em prep time and batman will win, easy.

no prep time, battle to the death immediately, spider-man would win.

i don't see how this is an argument.
>>
You can't preptime against an enemy from another universe whom you don't know exists.
>>
>>94047050

Spiderman.

Batman has no intel on Spiderman, and Spiderman's powerset is a wonky enough combination that batman's prepared plans have no relevance. Spidey doesn't use any established form of martial arts, his combat style is totally unique. On top of that Spider has a massive mobility and terrain advantage due to web slinging and wall crawling, the physical toughness to to tank any punch Batman can land with his 'merely' human strength, and the strength to punch out Batman or immobilize him in webs for the win.

The real deciding factor is the spidey sense, though. Precognitive combat reflexes are going to beat any trap or plan Batman can field. That's an advantage that wins fights.

Batman might win a round 2 against Spidey, but there is no reasonable way he is winning a round 1. He'll lose the fight before he has a chance to grasp the range of Spidey's abilities. Meanwhile, Batman himself is just a strong dude with gadgets. That's like 70% of the villain's in Spidey's rouges gallery. Spidey doesn't even have to change tactics against Batman.
>>
File: fast-car.gif (474KB, 494x274px) Image search: [Google]
fast-car.gif
474KB, 494x274px
>>94047050
Question.

If a car was coming at 100 mph from 5 meters away, who could dodge or stop it?

500 mph?

Mach 2?
>>
>>94052592
>fractures his hand by punching wonder woman
>somehow doesn't turn his foot into puddy by kicking her

Okay.
>>
who would win in a game of chess:
bats vs doom
bats vs reed
bats vs tony
>>
>>94047050
Spider man wins in strength, speed, maneuverability, versatility with his webs.
His spider sense counters any stealth batman uses.
His company should build tech at around the level of wayne tech.

all batman has better fighting skills.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8K1m6SCRz4
they already did this
>>
>>94047081
What? Spider-man pulls off the same gadget crap that Batman does using his billions of dollars with boxes of scraps.
>>
>>94051808
That was back when anyone could actually kick the hulk and knockout gas worked on Hulk. THat same trick would not work anytime within the last 40 years.
>>94048313
Spider-man would destroy Joker so that totally makes him stronger than Superman. (Joker's biggest weakness is a person actually having a sense of humour or getting bullied/mocked. Seriously. If you make fun of him you've basically got an auto win if you do it good enough.)

>>94049422
>>94049050
Why exactly does he dedicate so much time to taking down his so called friends instead of using those brainpower and resources on something to stop the villains?
He has no problem with the justice league but he the fucking Riddler and the rest of his rogues gallery causes him troubles. His prep time should never really count as he clearly only uses it at it's most powerful to backstab the people he knows.
>>94049494
And willingly tell him their blatant weaknesses.
>>
>>94052247
One of the cartoons ( past my generation) had him crawling a wall in the intro. that's around the point that alot of anons realized he doesn't crawl up walls in slow motion.
>>
It's like I'm on ComicVine
>>
>>94047050
spidey
>>
File: 1403617473689.jpg (774KB, 1280x1978px) Image search: [Google]
1403617473689.jpg
774KB, 1280x1978px
Batman with prep time vs angry Spider-man, who wins?
>>
>>94049729
Glowy green space rock doesn't even work on Superman. It look like 50+ years of attempts for it to work for getting Batman his only actual "win."
>>94050423
Bug spray. I have to be fair and point out that anyone getting bug sprayed in the mouth is generally going to be severely poisoned. The common cold/flu also generally depowers him for some reason.

>>94050900
>Not wanting a Harley in a universe where a shota-ray probably exists.

>>94051787
Clearly it does all of that while Batman fails to notice the tracer on him.
>>94059373
Seals the exits to the batcave. Breaks down Wayne manor by the foundations. Then whips up a twiptom Zone projector and shoves batman into it.
>>
File: ktsc18C.jpg (510KB, 1386x1051px) Image search: [Google]
ktsc18C.jpg
510KB, 1386x1051px
>>94047050
The one who with actual superpowers
seriously, how is this even a debate?
>>
>>94050819
>Threatening peter's family
yeah, Bats is straight out dead if he does this
>>
>>94050998
sure, but in real life Super heroes would, at the very least, break their enemies legs.
They'd find ways to keep them off the streets permanently.
>>
>>94059572
Bait anon, bait.
>>
Batman is just a deus ex machina character. Seriously, the only reason they do this is just he can keep up with the rest of the League. A justice league that's also very nerfed from what they are actually capable of. The Flash alone can take care of a lot of the enemies in DC.
>>
>>94049050
>Batman analyzes Spider Man''s abilities and webs and counters it.

The thing is, Spidey's abilities don't really have simple hard-counters (bullshit pheromones aside)

And you can just cut webbing (unless he changed the chemical formula. What do you do if he changed web-cartridge mid-fight?
>>
>>94061400
DELETE THIS!
>>
Imagine a YuGiOh deck that is nothing but trap and draw cards
That is Batman

Imagine Jinzo already out on the field
That is Spider-man
>>
>>94047081
Wrong. Batman has more resources. Spider-Man has more scrapper resourcefulness.
>>
File: 1469855960641.jpg (805KB, 1267x2002px) Image search: [Google]
1469855960641.jpg
805KB, 1267x2002px
>>94050703
I don't have the one with the off-screen jet ski
>>
>>94050049
Isn't it fact in the comics that Peter is constantly holding back huge amounts of his power to avoid killing people? chances are that Peter is going to aim to be non-lethal and Bruce who is a master martial artist and a genius-level tactician would be capable of holding his own against a typically restrained Spidey, especially if Bruce has access to all of his gadgets to compliment his skills.

I doubt Bruce could beat Peter but it's not some one-sided brawl unless it's some sort of blood lusted match, in which case Peter would likely destroy Bruce with ease. If Bruce has access to other things like the Hellbat suit or Brother Eye, he would likely defeat Spidey even if they are both blood lusted.
>>
File: 1479870104763.jpg (130KB, 499x800px) Image search: [Google]
1479870104763.jpg
130KB, 499x800px
>>94051808
>>
>>94052156
And you think taking away the characters' plot armor favors Batman? People in this thread are touting how Batman can stand up to the League. The only reason that's possible is insane levels of plot armor, more than he has in his solo books, to stave off the idea in the fans' minds that a human detective hero with gadgets might be outclassed among gods. The problem is it's worked too well, and led to Batfags.
>>
>>94050333
>>94059373
This angry spider-man is meme, His villains isn't really fighting him anymore.

They were jobbing to him because of the story.
>>
>>94053981
>>Spider-man has one super power outside of his super human abilities and that is his spider sense
Wall Crawling too

And I think he used to be able to speak to spiders, but that might've been the Other stuff. I know Kaine can do it
>>
>>94051916
"If I ever feel like I'm losing control of myself I'll induce a mini-seizure to regain control"
>>
>>94049286
>doesn't understand how mysterio is a spider rogue.
>>
>>94049050
>We're talking about a man who spends nights thinking of ways to beat Superman.
Superman has a convenient weakness to take advantage of. Anyone can beat Superman with some kryptonite.

Without prep-time Batman will be unconscious within 20 seconds.
>>
>>94062014
Mysterio is to a smoke bomb as a renaissance painting is to the pain covering office walls
>>
>>94061807
>His villains isn't really fighting him anymore.

Yeah because they're so scared shitless they can't do anythign but run away in pure terror
>>
>>94050488

You lost lost all credibility
>>
>>94050658
>expecting writers and artists to be good enough at math to understand "proportional strength of a spider"
>>
>>94050917
great costume
>>
File: 1248560-dsobm.jpg (213KB, 800x805px) Image search: [Google]
1248560-dsobm.jpg
213KB, 800x805px
Batman fanboys might be worse than Hulk fanboys
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>94050463
Victory has defeated you.
>>
>>94047050
Spider-Man's power set is pretty much specifically geared towards countering Batman. Spidey-Sense alone removes Batman's main tool of surprise.

It's true that the Spidey-Sense can be fooled but on the fly Batman isn't going to have anything at his disposal to do so unless we wanted to bullshit with, "He uses his sequencer to emit a frequency that blahblahblah fucks up spidey sense". Even then Peter's power set is just a direct counter anyhow.
>>
>>94047504
Preptime allows for the negation of Spider-Sense.
>>
File: 1461646384441.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1461646384441.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>94049422
>He'll analyze Spidey's powers first, retreat to plan, and then counterattack

Like a bitch
>>
>>94052283
>> >back to /tv/
>>
>>94062306

No it doesn't. Because if Batman can prep then so can Spidey.
>>
>>94047050
Considering that Bane has canonically beaten Batman in 1v1 fight. I would have to say that Spider-man would win (Spider-man wouldn't lose to Bane therefore making him stronger than Batman).
>>
>>94049551
not trying to be a faggot here but there was a what if story where future spiderman had advanced his spider-sense so much he could effectivelly predict the future.
>>
>>94061694
There's a factor you're forgetting about. When a stronger character pulls their punches it does not mean they cannot use their strength advantage to do something like simply grab you. Spider-man has hold onto stuff as a superpower.
Even if trying to avoid killing, he has a massive advantage while handicapping himself from inherently being stronger.
>>
Batman.
He could lure Spider-Man into a factory building or something to use the machinery to throw off the spider sense. And webbing wouldn't hold him very long as a master escape artist.
>>
>>94063994
If he's a master escape artist how come the Joker can successfully tie him to a chair?
>>
>>94052028
A planet nuke.

Swing out of that peter-stupid.
>>
>>94051761
The hilarious thing about that is the contingencies had never actually beaten Superman after decades of attempts until Snyder.
>>
>>94047050
One moves faster than light, can tank Gods, can punch through Kryptonians, etc the other was bit by a spider
>>
>>94049625
I have a comic that says he reacts 35 times faster than your average olympic athlete...without counting Spider Sense.
>>
>>94065685
He's literally webbed a gun up so fast that it stopped the bullet AFTER the guy pulled the trigger and before it exited the gun.
>>
>>94050463
Dude, the Batcave is like Arkham assylum, everybody and their mothers has been there at least once. I bet it has a nursery for the kids to wait for their mothers.
>>
spider-man is immune to punches, and is just as smart as batman, blunting the effect of his prep time
in a straight fight it is obvious spider-man would win

spider-man also has a long track record of making new inventions or improvising to even the odds against superior foes, just like batman

so in most aspects other than resources, spider-man is comparable or superior to batman

of course it depends on the batman and the spider-man, an inexperienced teen spider-man could be beaten by most forms of batman, but an adult spider-man would easily best nearly all batmans, and would bring his own unique webbing types or homemade gadgets capable of nullifying whatever bat anti-spider grenade batman brings
>>
>>94052120
From superpowered people.

Let me tell you what happens when someone like Batman punches Spidey: he shatters every bone of his hand.
>>
>>94061765
>Tank shells bounce off Hulk's tummy and don't even tickle him
>Batman's kick does
...well, this doesn't surprise me anymore, he outran Flash, pressure pointed two fullpowered kyrptonians after they laughed at nukes, survived being punched by an angry Darksaid through an entire city, survived the rentry in the athmosphere wearing only his cowl, etc
>>
>>94065716
He dodged a sniper rifle at 10 m AFTER the dude fired the thing, a sniper bullet travels 2 times faster than sound, just do the math.
>>
>>94047050
Spidey. Spider-Sense is OP.
>>
>Who wins? Human moody and dark Batman or Superpowered and quippy Batman?
My vote goes for red and blue Batman
>>
>>94065761
It's also worth noting that very few people have experience going up there and fighting like a spider while Spider-man has a lot of experience going down there and fighting like a man

Plus Batman's go-to escape technique (grappling hook) puts him in Pete's comfort-zone: swinging
>>
File: 1465701241606.jpg (107KB, 460x452px) Image search: [Google]
1465701241606.jpg
107KB, 460x452px
>>94047050
Batman

Even tho contrarian fags like to shit on Batman because ''he is just a human'' the whole base of his character is to be the anti-superpower, with prep he can take down anyone
>>
>>94066953
Didn't he get his ass kicked by Bane?
Thanks to the fact that Bane also had prep time?

And given that Spider-man is also a prep god ,it is safe to say that the Bat is dead. Bury it.
>>
>>94047050
>if we allow him to fix the battlefield well beforehand and give him every piece of information about the opponent before the fight even starts while not giving the same conveniences to said opponent, who is also blissfully unaware that they're even going to fight, he can definitely win!

Every Pro-Batman argument ever.
>>
>>94047050
Spider-Man.

Both are great at preptime, Spider-Man is smarter, stronger, faster, and more acrobatic to such an immense degree that a physical confrontation is pointless. He's also pretty much impossible to take by surprise, removing one of Batman's greatest assets.

The only thing Batman has on Spider-Man is martial skill, but Spidey is well past the speed/strength threshold where ceases to matter.
>>
>>94067498
Bane is basically anti-Batman, because he is just like Batman but without the money
Still think Bat has the resources and wit to take down Spidey anyday, Batman took down Superman ffs
>>
>>94049551
Spider-sense is actually seeing the future and there's a what-if where Peter trains his Spider-sense so well he can see years into the future
>>
>>94068045
Yeah, he took down a man who considers him a close friend and ally and was hardly fighting at all. Tell me, what's Batman's relationship with a hero from another universe that he's only met in non-canon crossovers? You give Batman too much credit for beating Superman, if anything, in that fight, Superman defeated himself and Batman picked up the pieces.
>>
>>94059572
>>expecting writers and artists to be good enough at math to understand "proportional strength of a spider"
>>
>>94069253
To be fair, one of the current writers honestly believed that you could remove all of someone's white blood cells from their body and they'd be just fine. I do no expect comic writers to know math and or science
>>
>>94047390
He took down a bunch of guys who have weakneses like colors or rocks.
>>
>>94052683
That's generally how he is defeated. Human Torch used to do it all the time
>>
But Spider-Man has agility, reflexes and movement along with jumping 30-40 yards into the air as a superpower along with a precog that informs him when something like a kick or punch are going to connect.

He should be totally superior than Batman in any straight up confrontation.

Typically martial arts types never do well against Spider-Man at all when he fights them. Kingpin, Tatantula, Task Master, all get tossed around by Peter all the time. They never look good in a fight with him.
>>
>>94047943
Shit, now I want a run where Batman has to stop Spider-man who has mutated into spider form from terrorising Gotham.
>>
>>94047050
This would be a great run. Imagine Batman making an anti web agent and Spiderman fitting his suit with infra-red to spot Batman.
>>
>>94052216
>The woman's the most powerful

Nigga the only one there she's stronger than is aquaman and maybe GL if he's jobbing.
>>
>>94065761
A lot of people ignore Peter's tech but it's been established that Stark and Wayne technology are around the same level, and Peter has fucked with that suit Tony gave him during CW, so Bats haven't even got that
>>
>>94047050
Bats, because Spidey is the prime loser.
>>
File: way of the spider.jpg (311KB, 1280x986px) Image search: [Google]
way of the spider.jpg
311KB, 1280x986px
>>94070897
>>
Spidey should win easily in normal circumstances. The main issue with Batfags is that they tend to underestimate Spiderman abilities, namely strength and intellect. And overestimate Batman abilities, which let's be honest his main superpower is plot armor.
>>
>>94062177
There are hulk fanboys? I always thought thet Batfags were the worst among all.
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.