[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Buffy comics worth reading?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Season8-1art.jpg (121KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Season8-1art.jpg
121KB, 800x1200px
Are the Buffy comics worth reading?
>>
I enjoyed season 8, but then I was a huge fan of the show.

Season 9 is SJW crap, and I mean that with sincerity, I'm not invoking the /pol/ boogeyman here. They literally have a PSA about abortion and they don't even have the balls to make the character go through with it. They introduce a token gay character in the most cringe inducing way possible. I know the term gets overused, but the new gay guy was literally a Gary Stu.

Season 10 and 11 are solid fun by Christie Gage, but they are pretty damn unambitious. There's no risk in the story that was familar from the show.

Angel: After the Fall and Angel &a Faith were both good.

Angel season 11 sucks.

Most of the Spike miniseries have been pretty good.
>>
>>94047057
I've only read S8 and some of After the Fall and I'd kind of agree with those parts here. Though with S8 you just get the feeling the limitations of the show were keeping them from going too far off the rails, might be too weird for some. I recommend getting some scans or checking to see if a library has it before you delve in.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.