[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How well would he do in the Marvel or DC universe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: 4817777-9866883069-Hank..png (27KB, 407x429px) Image search: [Google]
4817777-9866883069-Hank..png
27KB, 407x429px
How well would he do in the Marvel or DC universe?
>>
>>94046152
Interesting
>>
File: forgettingsomething.png (1MB, 1046x1114px) Image search: [Google]
forgettingsomething.png
1MB, 1046x1114px
>>94046152
You might have made a mistake, somehow, in this whole post.
>Marvel's already got, like, five of him.
>>
>>94046276
I think Hank would provide an interesting contrast to Deadpool in that he only communicates with movements rather than words and for the most part he is a very serious guy.
>>
Pretty okay depending on what exactly he was doing. He seems to be genuinely super-human.
>>
>>94046276
I don't know about power-levels, but DP is an ironically edgy memelord and hank is a straight faced edgy murder engine. Its a clear difference.
>>
>>94046152
he sure would have an interesting set of stories I tell you that
>tmw ywn see Hank fighting off an overwhelmingly large number of enemies only for it to end in him covered in blood
>>
>>94046152
didn't he die st the end or something?
>>
>>94047222
So far he's just been mutated into a literal retard with a claw hand.
>>
Tricky would be a better choice in Marvel, he would actually be a pretty fun villain
>>
>>94047222
I think he died several times. It just isn't working out for him.
>>
>>94047267
Isn't the monstrous clown a bit overdone by now? Marvel would be called out for plagiarizing the Joker or some shit.
>>
>>94047267
That's just edgier joker though.
>>
>>94047149
Hank is stronger, faster and with better reflexes than deadpool, hank is clearly above even Captain america phisically.
>>
>>94047267
With or without improbability device?
>>
>>94047261
>mutated into a literal retard
>first action is to rig an improvised bomb out of an oxygen tank in less than a minute
>>
He'd probably tear through most Thugs, Mobsters and perhaps some C/D-level cape, and his sheer cold brutality would make it easy for him to tear through a bunch of poor saps at once.

As for dying?

The Higher Powers will resurrect him, likely on the spot.

Until he probably fucks up every scumbag from Gotham to New York to, well...

Hank is not allowed to die, the Higher Powers won't allow it.
>>
>>94047317
Without improbability device he was just some mercenary, after that he got crazy and got superpowers.
>>
>>94047350
I also think he was smarter than he looked, but the creator confirmed that Hank was mentally retarded after his transformation. For some reason.
>>
>>94047411
That makes no sense though, he was clearly smart in episode 9 and 10, he was using clever tricks in the entire video.
>>
>>94047531
You're completely right; you and a lot of people doubt the creator's claims for this reason.
>>
What is Hank's goal anyway? At first it was revenge against the Sheriff, then against Tricky, but after a while I feel he just wanted to die, didn't he?
>>
>>94047411
>>94047531
>>94047645
He could mean "A heavy form of Autism"
>>
>>94047686
The sherif died but his organization was still alive, looks like he was being forced to finish his mission by the higher powers though.
>>
>>94047791
It's possible
>>
>>94047881
I feel the Sherrif was just an underling. His organization died with him and his men were put under Tricky's orders.
Eventually the Advisor intervened directly after literally every commandant he had under his rule had either gone rough or was killed
>>
>>94047686
What goal would he have in the Marvel Universe? The only way I can think to keep him interesting would be putting him against some street level but still quite powerful boss, such as the Hood.
>>
>>94046152
He'd be peak human at best
The main baddies he goes against in the other hand
>>
>>94047378
why not?
>>
File: Jebus.jpg (14KB, 218x300px) Image search: [Google]
Jebus.jpg
14KB, 218x300px
Who was he?
>>
>>94048059
Is not stated in the series why, I believe that author said the reason why the higher powers bring him back is because they "enjoy the show"
>>
>>94048235
I thought it was Tricky who kept bringing him back because he enjoyed killing Hank, and that by episode 6 all Hank wanted to do was kill Tricky already just so he could finally die.
>>
>>94047261
i think they got rid of the claw hand
>>
>>94048076
In the game, he starts out as a scientist called Jebediah Christoff. The halo is a Nexus Artifact, which is the source of his supernatural powers.

The game takes place in a different continuity though, so take it as you will. The same game also introduces scientist Dr. Hofnarr, who is quite obviously supposed to be Tricky-before-Tricky. While the Jesus origin story is still possible, this Tricky origin clashes with the merc origin from the animations.
>>
>>94048451
They did, now he's got the chronic masturbator arm going
>>
>>94048368
He got resurrected 2 times before tricky got the improbability drive
>>
>>94048624
You could say his slow transformation into a supernatural clown cost him his job
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.