[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When's Death Battle gonna give us the death battle we all want?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: darkseid-vs-thanos.jpg (138KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
darkseid-vs-thanos.jpg
138KB, 620x470px
When's Death Battle gonna give us the death battle we all want?
>>
>>94045440
The death battle that serves as a finale for the series? Hopefully tomorrow.
>>
>>94045440
Bump
>>
>>94045440
okay but this isn't a challenge
Thanos has litterally destroyed and recreated all of existence while Darkseid can't even control a fucking planet without getting shot by some human in a bat suit
I mean come on
>>
>>94047902
There's no way they'd give him the Infinity Gauntlet in a DB. They've done some retarded stuff, but even they aren't stupid enough for that.
>>
Darkseid wins. Without IG, Thanos is just some strong guy. Darkseid has Omega Beams.
>>
File: 368.jpg (32KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
368.jpg
32KB, 600x900px
>>94048307
>muh omayguh beemz

Nice memebeam
>>
>>94048307
his Omega Beams have failed twice even though they're supposed to vaporise anything that's come into contact with them
and Thanos isn't just some strong guy, he's a guy that's survived getting yelled at by Black Bolt
not only that but Thanos beat Black Bolt and was still standing
hell, the literal only way Thanos got defeated in almost any case was temporary while Darkseid has been killed before
not only that but in the first few comics of The New 52 everyone managed to push him back into a portal
like jesus, I know Darkseid's a cool character but Thanos has so many more feats to his name
>>
>>94050414
You say that as if Blackbolt is a good measure for power of any sort. Hulk also kicked Blackbolt's ass would he be able to beat Darkseid? No.

Thanos without all his cosmic gadgets, gets his ass beat by your average squad of avengers (as seen in Civil War 2).

Darkseid usually has to have some contrived plot device created to defeat him and regularly faces much more powerful individuals (entire Justice League, the new/old gods).

Darkseid died because the Anti-monitor, shot the literal concept of death through Darkseid's chest. Darkseid was then immediatly reborn as a baby in the same area he died in.
>>
>>94050889
>Hulk also kicked Blackbolt's ass

I think that was a skrull.
>>
File: 1199762-source_wall.jpg (90KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
1199762-source_wall.jpg
90KB, 600x473px
>>94050889
Or just superman alone kicks his ass like that time he stuck him on the source wall.
>>
>>94051492
Superman >>>>> Blackbolt
>>
>>94048158
Isn't he still functionally immortal?
>>
File: 2979342-5742804581-Cpu5..jpg (99KB, 356x553px) Image search: [Google]
2979342-5742804581-Cpu5..jpg
99KB, 356x553px
>>94051668
I want to bring up Thanos killing Silver Surfer with eight punches or constantly dismissing thor but then I know someone going to bring up some counter feat like Drax killing thanos or some of the modern crap I don't read. This debate never goes anywhere and I'm bowing out.
>>
>>94051901
You mean this debate always goes the direction you don't want it to: in Darkseid's favor.
Darkseid has gone even with the anti-monitor, a multiversal threat.
>>
the question is, could Hulk get angry enough to smash Darkseid?
>>
>>94052104
In all honesty even if Thanos has the gauntlet and the heart of the universe Darksied should win because he's just an facet of a multiverse tier being. If we're talking a single Darksied avatar it's a mixed bag of that Anti Monitor feat and him being incapable of taking down Imperix and completely useless against Yuga Khan both of whom are universal at best.
>>
>>94047902
Why the fuck do people always use the Infinity Gauntlet for Thanos' feats?
>>
>>94053449
Because without it, Thanos just amounts to space doom.
>>
>>94045440
Here are mine desu:
>Black Panther vs Batman
>Beetle vs Firefly
>Nova vs Kyle Rayner
>Songbird vs Simon Baz
>Optimus Prime vs Hulkbuster
>>
>>94054023
I feel like Transformers vs Cape Comics will never make sense. Optimus Prime could probably go a a few rounds with Superman and no one would bat an eyelash.
>>
>>94054092
none of this makes sense though
>>
>>94050889
>would Hulk be able to defeat Darkseid?
yes, absolutely positively, because Darkseid would try to beat him into submission, which is impossible
>Thanos without cosmic gadgets gets his ass beat by regular adventures
tou must've not read the same comic I did, because I remember almost everyone getting beat the fuck up and Rhodes dying
>>
>>94052104
and died
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.