[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does the Flash see where he's going?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Flash-Flashpoint.jpg (309KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Flash-Flashpoint.jpg
309KB, 970x545px
How does the Flash see where he's going?
>>
File: image.jpg (538KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
538KB, 1116x1100px
>>94044260
Here
>>
>>94044260
His eyes.
>>
If he moves faster than light then he's moving too fast for the world to appear in front of him. He would have to slow down for his super thinking to take effect.
>>
>>94044617
Not quite. You would be moving into light that's in front of you. Things would look super distorted and tunnel vision though.
>>
File: 2b9.jpg (38KB, 589x399px)
2b9.jpg
38KB, 589x399px
The answer to this and every other Flash question is the speedforce
>>
I imagine the Speed Force handles that using Speed Force magic.

Making images of the world appear before him even though the light should physically not be able to reach him.

It's the same reason he can breathe while moving faster than air and doesn't burn up due to friction.
>>
>>94044576
How can the speedforce be real if our eyes aren't real?
>>
>>94044260
The fucking answer is this.>>94044563
>>
>>94044678
Do objects the Flash move retain their inertia after he lets go of them?

If he were to grab a tungsten rod and run at superman at the speed of whateverthefuck, and then let go of it, would it smash into superman?
>>
>>94044688
Wouldn't the pressure on his dick caused by running faster than light be like the equivalent of a trillion handjobs a second? How does his heart not stop?
>>
>>94044736
>Do objects the Flash move retain their inertia after he lets go of them?
If he wants them to. Flash can control inertia.
>>
>>94044736
Objects in motion stay in motion unless acted on by another force
>>
>>94044563
>can move faster than time

>Hasn't solved all the problems of the universe yet

This is why I hate comic book writing. These retards create gods then make them fight purse snatchers
>>
>>94044789
Chinese boner balm.
>>
>>94044858
Flash can see things in slow-motion but I hate this attosecond bull. Flash can be really fast without being so overpowered.
>>
>>94044858
Remember... Flash have a hard time dealing with a guy who throw bomerangs.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.