[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit this was really good

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: future end.jpg (43KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
future end.jpg
43KB, 480x360px
Holy shit this was really good
>>
>>94042776
I remember enjoying it fairly well. Blackest Night levels of good tie ins, too.
>>
>>94042776
You're gonna think 52 is the second coming of christ if you think that weekly was good
>>
This was short of being writtwn by Snyder because the ending is shit.
>>
Mark Waid was being a bitter baby bitch when he called this the most "New 52" book so far.

But in hindsight it's a pretty good summary. Futures End was a sandbox for every concept that was unique to this particular universe. SHADE and Earth 2 and Wildstorm and Amethyst and OMAC and more.

Like many series in The New 52, its plotlines never reached a satisfying conclusion and you needed to buy other books to see what the hell happened. And there's shit we'll never understand, like Batman and Superman's big breakup.

It's a real mixed bag. I loved Frankenstein and the Elder God Brainiac, hated the Tim Drake angst.
>>
>>94043641

It had stuff that was interesting, agreed. But it is accurate to call it the most New 52 books in terms of what that initiative did to the post COIE canon. The New 52 was not all the same thing - you can't really paint Agent of S.H.A.D.E. or the Demon book, for example, as cohesively really a part of the rest of the New 52 dynamic.

But overall FE isn't something I would ever re-read or recommend, partially due to your third paragraph which would be my take as well.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.