[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Steven Universe: Art & Origins. Opinions?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

So, did you buy it? For 10£, it was a great artbook for sure.
>>
>>94038558
>it was a great artbook for sure.
Really? Have you seen the character designs on the show?
>>
>>94038558
Got it off amazon for 18 bucks. I'm glad I got it, I've been following this show since it's pilot so I'm stoked to finally have a lot of the behind the scenes stuff. Now I need to get the OTGW artbook.
>>
>>94038558
i was planning on getting it but then all that stupid tumblr shit happened and sugar said she was gonna remove pages from it so i'm a little afraid to order it now and get the one that has stuff taken out of it
>>
>>94038880
Eh, I'm sure if you order one off Amazon today it won't have anything changed. That whole """controversy""" went down not too long ago, they can't just switch out the entire stock without selling off the original copies first. They probably haven't even started selling modified ones yet. I do recommend it, there's a lot of cool stuff in there
>>
>>94038880
It sounded like all they were going to remove was the commentary about Concrete.

But yeah, it's some pretty weak shit.
>>
>>94038633
fuck off
>>
is it worth ordering? I'm considering it as I read this thread. I've never bought something like this before.
>>
>>94038558
It's a great insight in the design process and behind the scene tinkering.

Snatch it up before fans burn the bridge
>>
>>94038880
Order it before they change it
>>
Picked it up a week ago, love it. It's what I love to see most, the developmental process.

The Adventure Time one is really cool too, definitely gonna get the Over the Garden Wall one.
>>
>>94039336
It's got some great stuff in it, lots of storyboards, concept designs, backgrounds. And a lot of insight into how they developed the characters and what they stand for. Definitely a good read for any cartoon fan.
>>
>>94038558
Nope. Because the show is shit. And the art and character designs are just as shitty as the rest of the show.
>>
File: IMG_4801.jpg (61KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4801.jpg
61KB, 360x270px
>>94039429
>tfw my friend already told me she's going to buy me the OTGW book for my birthday
Can't fuckin wait
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.