[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's Play a Game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_3157.jpg (781KB, 776x932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3157.jpg
781KB, 776x932px
1.Pick your 10 omnitrix aliens
2.What would you rename them as
>>
Diamondhead (Jager)
Gray Matter (Brainiac)
XLR8 (Velocity)
Ditto (Rift)
Shocksquatch (Dynamic)
Ripjaws (Angler)
Upgrade (Circuit Breaker)
Way Big (Colossus)
Big Chill (Frostbite)
Whampire (The Impaler)
>>
>>94035833
grey matter - brain kek
diamond head - crystal
pesky dust - dream fairy
upgrade - tech goo
big chill - frost moth
clockwork - time gear
way big - titan
chromastone - beam eater
echo echo - surround sound
XLR8 - speedster
>>
File: ben 10kkk.jpg (63KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ben 10kkk.jpg
63KB, 1280x720px
>>94035833
>naming your aliens
>>
Diamondhead [Shardshooter]
GreyMatter [BitBrain]
Blitzwolfer [Wreckwolf]
FourArms [Quadrumble]
Echo Echo [Scream Team]
Goop [Slimer]
Swampfire [Bogfire]
Fasttrack [Fastline]
Feedback [Shock-Out]
Bullfrag [LeapFrog]
>>
File: IMG_3159.jpg (116KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3159.jpg
116KB, 1920x1080px
>>94036099
>Turning into your aliens
>>
>>94036131
What the hell is that
>>
>>94036473
The Ben 10K from Ultimate Alien could access his alien powers without transforming. He's using Humongusaur in that pic.
>>
>>94036505
That's stupid
>>
File: Liefeldcaptainamerica[1].jpg (90KB, 476x640px) Image search: [Google]
Liefeldcaptainamerica[1].jpg
90KB, 476x640px
>>94036473
rob liefeld drawing Ben 10,000.

>>94036099
Ben is an interesting character where he is the savior of the universe but is also kind of racist to the aliens. You see it in the fact that he never bothered to learn the actual names of the species of his aliens they even call him out in the museum episode.
>>
>>94036653
I don't think I've ever seen anyone get insulted by Ben's aliens

The only instance of Ben being racist was with that Lenopan actor
>>
>>94036750
That's because the original Ben 10 came out before this kind of stuff was problematic.
>>
>>94035833
I will never understand how Ben 10 got so popular, but maybe I was just too old for it when it came out. I always felt like they properly captured the whiny uselessness of a spoiled ten year-old, and it really upset me to see him winning all the time.

It's true that if the main villain got that thing and used it to produce an army, he'd conquer everything, because even a self-absorbed child could barely be stopped when he had access to only a fraction of the transformations.
>>
>>94036609
Well Alien Force and Ultimate Alien had a lot of stupid ideas, Alien Force more so.
>>
>>94036609
Well, he's canonically one of the most powerful versions of Ben in the multiverse.

>>94036925
It's sort of like Transformers and other such shows. It's toyetic, but has a lot of heart. The whiny uselessness of spoiled ten year-old was endearing to some. Made him feel like a real character and just an excuse to show off toys.

>>94036925
>It's true that if the main villain got that thing and used it to produce an army
Alien Force established that that's actually a very bad idea.
>>
>>94037064
*NOT jut an excuse to show off toys
>>
>>94037064
Didn't Ben destroy the Omnitrix?
>>
>>94037135
Yes, the Omnitrix from the original series was destroyed in the Alien Force. Apparently, between the OS and AF, Ben figured out a code for a self destruct sequence that wouldn't destroy the universe.
>>
>>94035833
>Swampfire for Fire/Nature/All-Arounder (Stunkfower)
>Big Chill for Flight/Ice (Phantom Frost)
>Water Hazard for Water-based missions (H2Zero)
>XLR8 for Speed (Turboost)
>Rath for Close Combat (TygerXTyger)
>Feedback for Absorption and Electricity (Discharge)
>Grey Matter for Small Situations and Intelligence (Eye-Cue)
>Gravattack for Earth and Gravity (Meteorock)
>Pesky Dust for Manipulation and Info Gathering (Titania)
>Echo Echo for Crowd Control and Sound (D.J. Squad)
>>
>>94036109
quadrumple and scream team are good names
>>
>>94036653
>turns into an asian
>i am going to name you....slit eye!
>>
>>94036131
When the Fuck did Ben become a Space Marine?
>>
>>94037341
The Omnitrix can't turn Ben into humans

...but it can turn him into a dolphin
>>
>>94037386
Actually, the omnitrix in Omniverse could turn him into two different breeds of Upchuck. So there' presumably some feature that could change his race.
>>
>>94037449
..there's two Upchucks

Also, good name for Upchuck: Belly Blaster
>>
>>94037386
Apparently it can also turn him into a mouse, and one other mystery critter that WoG hasn't revealed.
>>
Did y'all know that there was gonna be an alien named Thriller Whale
>>
>>94037491
Omniverse established that the original design and the AF/UA design were two different breeds. The episode where he goes to Upchuck's homeworld he changes between the two.
>>
Ok anons. You're an alien who has managed to get hold of the Omnitrix. It randomly generates a batch of 10 aliens, and "human" is one of the choices.

What circumstances make your alien self think "this is a job for my human form!"?
>>
>>94037886
It depends. My human form would be a girl. If I wanted to a perv, I could use it then

Or to seduce villains, i dunno
>>
>>94037886
If you're going to fuck someone of another species. Humanity's superpower in the Ben 10 universe is that we can fuck anything.
>>
>>94037886
It would be used to blend in on earth.
>>
Ghostfreak/spectroplasm
Echo echo/ double treble
Humingasaur/Gigantadon
Bigchill/icegheist
Brainstorm/crab mentality
Spidermonkey/arachnape
Bullfrag/amphibianialator
Arctiguana/blizzard lizard
Chromastone/gemocide
Clockwork/chronassault
>>
>>94036954
Like Gwen being half alien
>>
>>94037843
Thats pretty Cool
>>
>>94038091
Gwen being half alien wasn't that bad. The OS had already said she had a natural affinity for magic. The only thing dumb about it was when they said here was no such thing as magic and it was all space energy, which they undid like a season later anyway.
>>
>>94037999
>>94037978

See, I'd be more inclined to believe that if they hadn't made such a big deal about other species finding humans to be gross.

Albedos whole schtick was that he wanted to return to his normal body because of how gross Bens body was. Attea and the rest of the Incurseans made frequent mentions to humans being ugly monkey creatures.

I know we CAN fuck anything, but that doesn't mean that anything wants to fuck us back.
>>
>>94037886
Depends what kind of alien I am I guess.

Like what if I needed to do something that required daintier hands than my three-fingered hand fists?

A great part about humanity is we're exceptionally average (at least in most sci-fi). We're like the stock class. Of course that point is kinda moot when you can just switch to another alien best suited for the task.

If I had to say what the best situation a human were needed it would probably be survival on a desert planet or something.
>>
>>94038538

Aren't there multiple alien girls longing for Ben's d or did harem threads lie to me?
>>
>>94037886
Masturbation
>>
>>94038821
Eh, it's complicated. There are some alien girls who like Ben, but not his human form. Attea likes him as Bullfrag, Looma likes him (best) as Fourarms, Kai, despite being human, is a xenophile who likes all of Bens forms except his human one.

As far as I know the only alien girl who likes Ben as a human was Ester, and she was already half human herself.
>>
>>94036109
>Fasttrack
>over XLR8
it's just XLR8 not only in powers but also color palette, only lamer.
>>
>>94037449
maybe he can even turn into a girl. remember when azmith refers to the omnitrix as noah's ark? he should be able to breed with aliens
>>
>>94039202

While the idea that the Omnitrix can change its wielder's gender does make for good fapfic, we haven't seen anything that implies it is capable of doing that. Ben made male aliens and Gwen made female aliens.

He can still breed with them, it's just that he needs to find females to do it with.
>>
Alien X: One Thought Man
>>
>>94038885
Ah, yes. Good. So in other words, you will be spending your entire lifespan as a human.
>>
>>94040789
Yep
>>
New question.

What the hell happened in the Argit 10 universe? Like, even if we handwave the whole genetic signature thing, and say that Argit looted Ben's corpse after the kid did something stupid and got himself killed, why did he still have it? Wouldn't that universe's Azmuth try to take it from him like what happened in the ben 23 timeline? What about Vilgax? I have a hard time believing fucking Argit can fend off Vilgax
>>
>>94043003
Bigger question; what happened in the Mad Ben world
>>
>>94043003
He did get pretty lucky very often. And who knows he may ave gotten very creative and quite possibly ruthless with the watch.
>>
Way big (Ultraman)
Diamond Head (diamond dude)
XLR8(race raptor)or(raptor racer)
Big Chill (frost moth)
Heatblast (Inferno)
Cannonbolt (meteor mash)
Upgrade (technomorph)
Fourarms (Handyman)
eatle (beetle blaster)
Rath (El Tigre)
>>
>>94043488
>Upgrade (technomorph)
Isn't that his species name?
>>
>>94043528
Mechamorph

>>94043488
Stole from Yugioh, Ben 23, Pokemon and Ultraman himself.
>>
File: 1500658628653s.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
1500658628653s.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>
>>94043580
It's nice to see someone caught them all
>>
Upgrade- Technologic (named after Daft Punk’s song “Technologic”)
Heatblast- Scorch
Diamondhead- Shards
Humungousaur- Brawlasaurus
XLR8- Speed Demon
Echo Echo- Dopplerganger (reference to both doppelganger and the Doppler effect)
Big Chill- Frost Bite
Blitzwolfer- Havoc Hound
Water Hazard- Waterboard
Atomix- Nukem
>>
>>94043120
Desert wasteland that was never explained.

My headcanon is that Vilgax nuked the planet and made it into a desert when the people refused to bow down to him
>>
>>94046063
Oh~
>>
>>94035833
Do they have age to be from Ben -0?

>xenomorph
>krogan
>gem
>whatever the fuck stitch is
>Marvin the Martian martian
>gorn
>sayan
>draenai
>my hot neighbor
>>
>>94036609
Its the prime function of the device.
>>
>>94035833
1. Clockwork (Time Warp)
2. Ultimate Gravattack (C-Moon)
3. Ultimate Echoecho (Radiohead)
4. XLR8 (The Wanderer)
5. NRG (Fallout Boy)
6. Pesky Dust (Sleeping Powder)
7. Alien X (Stardust Crusader)
8. Ghostfreak (Mystery Skulls)
9. Upgrade (Virtual Insanity)
10. Gutrot (Chemical Romance or MCR)
>>
>>94038821
>>94038974
and yet Ben still chose worst girl. Just like every anime harem protag.
>>
>>94038189
They realize that making everything related to space and cosmic really took out the comic book style. Also what really suck about Alien Force, IT WAS ALWAYS FUCKING NIGHT TIME.
>>
>>94048651
If it's not restricted to Ben 10 Aliens
1. The Burning Martians (Beaming)
2. Brainiac (Technologic)
3. Celestials (Requiem)
4. Gravemind (Empire Ants)
5. Zeruel, the Angel (Death Grips)
Too lazy to think of the rest
>>
>>94048757
Oh there's no doubt he chose th worst girl. I was just pointing out that he didn't have anywhere near as many girls lusting after his shapeshifting cock as harem threads would have you believe
>>
>>94043165

So what you're saying is that he probably put his Azmuth down for a dirt nap?
>>
>>94036653

But he does learn the actual names of the species his aliens are. I can't tell you if he necessarily knows ALL of them, but on more than one occasion he's known what he is.

Right off the top of my head I can recall when Khyber was going on about his new predator pet, Ben mentioned the name of Ditto's species.
>>
>>94048856
The idea behind that was that AF took place during the school year, and thus ben would be in class during the daytime
>>
>>94039653
What about the Blue ice moth that thing layed eggs.
>>
>>94057486
I got the feeling that they are either hermaphrodites, like snails, or they do like sea horses where the male carries the babies and gives birth to them when they're ready
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.