[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So it's called COMIC con Do comic book related things ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: CCILogo-R_Large[1].png (84KB, 436x525px) Image search: [Google]
CCILogo-R_Large[1].png
84KB, 436x525px
So it's called COMIC con
Do comic book related things ever get announced or shown there?
>>
>>94035353
Just yesterday:
>Cyber Force revival at Top Cow
>Second The Shadow/Batman crossover
>New Smiley Bone book by Jeff Smith
>4th volume of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Moore and O'Neill. They also announced their retirement after this book
>Arkham Asylum 2 and WW: Earth One sequel by Morrison, with Burnham and Paquette respectively
>Kaare Andrews’s Iron Fist finally released on Comixology
>X-Men Grand Design by Ed Piskor
>Cates and Shaw will write Thanos starting with issue #13
>New TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover
>>
>>94035426
Also Grant Morrison returning to Wondy for vol 2 and possibly a sequel to Serious House.
>>
>>94035426
Also the days before Karen Berger's books were announced, new 30 days of night, black hammer spin off by lemire
>>
>>94035426
>>Cyber Force revival at Top Cow
25 issues to be released monthly with no skip months? Tell that to Will Sliney, Giuseppe Camuncoli, and other hack artists from Marlel.

>>Second The Shadow/Batman crossover
It's already solicited for October and it's being published by Dynamite.

>>4th volume of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Moore and O'Neill. They also announced their retirement after this book
#1's release date of June 2018 makes a no-delays schedule possible.

>>>Kaare Andrews and Afu Chans’s Immortal Iron Fists finally released on Comixology as a biweekly six-issue miniseries
ftfy
>>
>>94035426
I bet that autist who hates crossovers and said it would flop is seething right now.
>>
>>94035426
>4th volume of League of Extraordinary Gentlemen by Moore and O'Neill.
Really interested in where they go with this for the end. I really liked the series in the beginning, didn't like vol 3, but the Nemo mini was solid.
>>
>>94035586
Cranky seethe all over the place, even the KFC crossover
>>
>>94035931
>Cranky
Do you follow trolls on 4chan and give them nicknames? Cause that sounds very sad.
Or am I mistaken and this is a namefag or this guy calls himself that or something?
Hope it is the second one. Because that first one comes off pathetic.
>>
>>94035586
Ignoring the autist, the first one isn't very good and is basically just a waste of Rossmo's time. Second one will have the same writer but a different(crap) artist.
>>
>>94035964
It's what people always refers to the guy that rage about crossovers, so the first one
>Because that first one comes off pathetic
where_do_you_think_we_are.exe
>>
>>94035980
Is it a term for crossover haters like casual, sjw, grammar nazi, etc? Or one guy? How do you know it is one person?
>>
>>94036004
Fuck if I know dude. It's just the name we use when that one post pops up in storytimes that rages about how crossovers are bad.
I don't think it's one guy because sometimes the post is about crossovers in general, sometimes is about how DC is desperate and just throwing shit on the wall, and sometimes is even more blatant company war shit
You'll know it when you see it. Come around the next time we have crossovers or look in the archives for the Batman/Elmur Fudd and Wonder Woman/Tazmarian Devil storytimes
>>
>>94035426
Guess DC completely forgot about the two crossovers they did in the 70s with those two.
>New TMNT/Ghostbusters crossover
First one was ok. I'll give this one a shot.
>>
>>94036004
kek speak of the devil >>94037138
>>
>>94035353
Lurk more.
>>
Hasbro:

- GI Joe Unmasked by Aubrey Sitterson and Nelson Daniel

- Rom and Micronauts by Christos Gage and Paolo Villanelli

- There will be a double-sized Transformers: Till All Are One annual in December, by Mairghread Scott and Sara Pitre-Durocher. The question of the series, Scott said, is who should rule Cybertron: Windblade, Starscream, or Elita? So there will be an election, filled with plenty of "dirty tricks."

- Visionaries by Maggs Visaggio and Fico Ossio

- In 2018, there will also be a Unicron book

- Will Inhumanoids show up in the Hasbro universe? No comment.

- John Barber said that there will be a Transformers annual called "Thundercracker in: Starscream: The Movie," which will give Thundercracker a budget to actually produce a Starscream movie. As Thundercracker has learned about Earth from TV, he wants to begin a screenwriting career, even though all he's learned is terrible writing.

- Army Ant will be villains in a arc of GI Joe.
>>
>>94037829
Thank you anon.

Here DC news
>>94036207
>>
File: i did not see this coming.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
i did not see this coming.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
>>94035444
>possibly a sequel to Serious House
>>
File: 1499038221605.jpg (42KB, 354x397px) Image search: [Google]
1499038221605.jpg
42KB, 354x397px
>>94036286
>>94035931
>>94035586
Sounds like you are just falling for bait from a troll that doesn't really hold and care about any of the things that he is saying (doing this just to upset anons on /co/ and make them lose their time).

/co/ would be better if it just ignored or called out shitty obvious trolls, instead of feeding them.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.