[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DC Comics @ SDCC day 2 discussion thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 520
Thread images: 47

File: DChads.jpg (74KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
DChads.jpg
74KB, 600x450px
All the DChads will be at SDCC edition

Friday's schedule

>DC Universe Rebirth
11:15a.m. - 12:15p.m.
Room: 6DE

>DC Universe Rebirth has taken the industry by storm. The universe has been restored with hope and optimism, engaging storylines and dynamic characters. Come discover more about your favorite DC super heroes, plus hear from the talented teams bringing these stories to life!

>DC Metal/ Dark Matter
>1:45p.m. - 2:45p.m.
>Room: 6DE

>The team behind DARK NIGHTS: METAL, Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, are here to talk about comic’s hottest event! They are joined by DARK MATTER contributors Steve Orlando, Phillip Tan, James Tynion IV, Robert Vendittiand othersin this revealing hour of comics!

>Vertigo: Creator Spotlight
>3:00p.m. - 4:00p.m.

>Comics’ most innovative imprint puts the creator in the spotlight! Come witness the evolution of Vertigo, as we glimpse back at the rich history, and peek forward to some of the incredible things to come. The star-studded lineup features Academy Award winner John Ridley with a few huge surprise guests!

>DC From Page to Screen
>4:15p.m. - 5:15p.m.

>Never before has DC been more popular in TV, video games, home videos, and movie theaters. And with an impressive film slate and countless shows in series and production, it has never been a better time to be a DC fan! Join the people behind the scenes that translate the page to the screen on this must see panel that sees your favorite stories and characters come to life!

>DC’s Young Animal
>5:30p.m. - 6:30p.m.
>Room: 5AB

>Be here as we delve further into the world of DC’s YOUNG ANIMAL, the DC imprint led by MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE frontman and best selling comic writer, Gerard Way (Doom Patrol), with many of his top notch collaborators including Cecil Castellucci and Marley Zarcone (Shade, the Changing Girl), Jody Houser (Mother Panic), Jon Rivera (Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye) and others.
>>
>>94036005
Hope they announce some new series and books.
>>
>>94036043
>new series and books
I don't know if I want this because they have announced a lot of books lately and their line kind of become overcrowded.
>>
Any chance they talk about the multversity sequel?
>>
>>94036005
>an impressive film slate
Justice League
Aquaman
Shazam

3 WHOLE MOVIES SO IMPRESSIVE
>>
>>94036043
We have the Lemire book at least and probably Orlando

>>94036075
They would have done it yesterday with the rest of Morrison's stuff.
>>
Yesterday was fun, DCBros. Here's a new Krypton teaser if you missed it.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TKlbfQqLVqE
>>
>>94036064
Blue Beetle ends in February and there's rumors of TT and Titans merging. I think we'll be getting clean up as well
>>
>somebody made a second thread
Yesterday's OP here, thanks, I wasn't gonna be able to do it today
>>
>>94036173
>there's rumors of TT and Titans merging
Say what now?
>>
>>94036185
Rich was speculating about it.
>Well, that might be why, I hear, that in 2018, whatever the age of the characters, there will be one, possibly twice-monthly comic called Teen Titans. Less muddying of the brand, and more muddying of the ages. They’ll all be teenagers at heart, I’m sure.
>>
News, rumors and discussion so far

>Grant Morrison announced Wonder Woman Earth One sequel with Yanick Paquette
> also announced Arkham Asylum 2 in Batman #666 setting with Chris Burnham
https://www.newsarama.com/35499-batman-arkham-asylum-wonder-woman-earth-one-sequels-coming-from-grant-morrison.html

>Tom King discusses the aftermath of Batman's proposal and information about redemption arc with artist Joelle Jones
http://www.cbr.com/tom-king-batman-catwoman-post-proposal/

>Jeff Lemire rumored to write a Dark Matter book
https://twitter.com/JeffLemire/status/887768481076301825
http://www.cbr.com/plastic-man-rebirth-new-costume-team/

>DC masterclass artist rumored to draw only 3 issues each of Dark Matter books (Rich the leech and bleeding cool rumor)
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/20/dc-masterclass-artists-dark-matter/

>DC wants to revive OGNs again
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/20/jim-lee-evergreen-stories-dc-big-talent/

>Details about Goff Johns and Gary Frank's Doomsday Clock with art and how it'll impact DC universe going forward
https://www.newsarama.com/35506-doomsday-clock-s-future-setting-watchmen-like-length.html

>concrete information about when Milestone will be released will come about in upcoming months
>all the Dark Matter books will be $2.99 and will not have variant covers
>also DC's publisher highlight panel where Didio btfos Marvel
https://www.newsarama.com/35486-sdcc-2017-meet-the-dc-comics-publishers-jim-lee-dan-didio-panel.html
>>
>>94036185
Bleeding Cunt is rumoring it
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/20/titans-teen-titans-merge-2018/
>>
Hopefully I didn't miss anything here >>94036207.

>>94036184
No problem.
>>
>>94036214
I really doubt this is going to happen because both Titans and Teen Titans are selling well enough. I really don't see the point.
>>
>>94036201
>>94036214
How does this even going to work? Are they going to take some characters off the book?
>>
>>94036173
>Blue Beetle ends in February
Really? I thought it was just a writer change.
>>
>>94036235
I honestly get the impression that DC isn't happy with TT sells and they were expecting it to do better so I wouldn't be suprised if this rumor truned out to be true.
>>
>>94036201
>Rich was speculating about it.
Rich also thought a fanfic Dr Endless character was being made and then lied that there was a Gaiman outrage to cover that there wasn't.
>>
>>94036269
He also the the guy who said that Red Robin is going to die year ago and he was right.
>>
>>94036260
It's not ending, but the new writer confirmed that he's on it until it ends and that he's doing a 5 issue arc right now.
>>
>>94036207
>>DC wants to revive OGNs again
>https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/20/jim-lee-evergreen-stories-dc-big-talent/
This is what I am most excited for, some good a books not restricted by current continuity so their is less restrictions on the story they are telling and we don't have to wait 6 months for a arc to finish.
>>
>>94036302
I remember solicits having a different writer.
>>
>>94036339
Yes, who comes on in October for 5 issues
>>
>>94036349
Oh shit I totally misread your post and thought you were talking about Giffen saying he's on until the end.
>>
>>94036214
That doesn't make sense
>>
>>94036309
This lines up with previous rumors of DC's mature imprint of prestige format. We know DC's lining up a lot of OGNs/prestige format books. There's that Sean Gordon Murphy's self masturbatory book, 2 part Batman graphic novel by European artist Enrico Marini, Green Lantern , Wonder Woman and Batman Earth One, Morrison's Multiversity and Arkham Asylum sequel and whatever Snyder ends up doing with All Star Batman. I just hope it ends up being successful.
>>
>>94036166
Or right, this is going to be a thing
I hope this is going to be Z Nation level of fun because SyFy can do fun but their attempt fail half the time
>>
>>94036403
Yeah all those don't sound to bad but I do hope that it succeeds and they go more experimental with the books because right now they seem on par with what they have done over the years although that isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>94036298
At the same time Tim is not dead. In that same issue with his "death," he was shown to be alive, but abducted.
>>
>>94036645
Also hope they do publish stuff about characters other than Batman.
>>
>>94036692
I guess Tim is still the only Robin that never technically dead
>>
>>94036298
But lied that the ultimate universe will come back?

Lied about moving xmen to another planet?

Lied about so many more?

Yeah really great.
>>
>>94036692
Yeah, but everyone thinks that he's "dead" and the rumor was proven to be true.
>>
>>94036719
>Lied about moving xmen to another planet?
It was a real thing that fell through anon.
>>
>Rich clearly in this thread defending his shitty fake rumors
>>
>>94036173
Titans and TT merging would be just what the franchise needed: most likely more NTT and cartoon nostalgia and a bloated cast

I can absolutely believe DC is gonna do it. They have no idea what to do with the Titans franchise.
>>
>>94036719
When did I say that he's great and always right? I just said that some of his DC rumors have been proven to be right so we can't dismiss the Titans/TT merge rumor completely because it may end up being true too.
>>
>>94036777
I've actually seen him in reddit threads do exactly that.
>>
>>94036207
>DC masterclass artist rumored to draw only 3 issues each of Dark Matter books (Rich the leech and bleeding cool rumor)
One of the poster artists is clearly Ivan Reis. I find this plausible
>>
>>94036800
I it would be better if they merge them instead of having two titan books
>>
>>94036777
Trips confirm Rich is a giant faggot
>>
>>94036237
>Damian gets a solo
>Wally gets a solo
>NTT/2004 cartoon/new animated movie line up
Also there's a Titans show in the works that apparently has Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy in it.
>Young Justice is about to have season 3
>the core Four of comic YJ is missing

I can easily see them getting rid of the TT title in favor of Titans and YJ by the time rebirth is over. Back in the 90s the TT title was chopped liver compared to Titans and YJ. The former sold better and the latter was a fan favorite.
>>
>>94036214
The only way I see this working at all is if it becomes a bi-weekly title, but I doubt that's happening.
>>
>>94036950
>Damian gets a solo
I don't think this will happen since he has SS and Priest said that the editors feel that he is overexposed (thank God that they aware of this).

YJ would more possible now if the merge happen.
>>
>>94037018
How can he be overexposed if he's literally only in TT and SS right now?
>>
>>94037038
Jon is the one that's more overexposed and that faggot isn't even that popular compared to Damian.
>>
>>94036865
Both books are middling in terms of quality, and it's never felt right to me how Gar, Raven, and Kory aren't as close to Dick and Donna as they should be, it feels wrong.

Imagine a Titans book without Booth, but with Mirka Andolfo instead?
>>
>>94037090
u rite
>>
>>94036173
>Blue Beetle ends in February
Is this the first Rebirth book to make the chopping block? Have they announced any other books getting the cut?
>>
File: 1500523795608.jpg (79KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500523795608.jpg
79KB, 1280x720px
>DC expectations
More content
>Marvel expectations
More variant covers
>>
>>94036950
>>94036237
>>94037018
They could also move Damian into the Nightwing solo permanently, I've been asking for a Nightwing & Robin book for a while now so I'd be happy with that.

Either Roy or Emiko would stay in the Green Arrow book permanently and the other can stay with the new Titans book. Garth is going to start showing up in Aquaman soon, so he might not be in the new book either.
>>
>>94036800
Shouldn't Titans be a team rotating every few years to try to make new young heroes and show side kicks evolve into their own hero?
>>
>>94037038
He apeared in Deathstroke, Batman, Superman, Nightwing, Batman Beyond, participating in two events and starring in two books. So yeah, he's actually overexposed.
>>
>>94037208
They can't do that because the JL has to always be the top dogs and so they can't age past what they have already.

More new characters will just end up stuck in the same way Nightwing's generation is, that they'll be stuck as adults but never be allowed the room to be as big a deal as the JL.

The only growth you'll ever see like that is in solos like Superman or The Flash with characters like Jon or kid Wally, or in other team books like the JSA or LoSH.
>>
>>94037199
I'd do anything for this, just can't ever see it happening beyond maybe a mini?
>>
>>94037141
Sounds more like an assumption than confirmation. >>94036302 Though it would make sense.
>>
>>94037208
That's what they did. TT for the young ones and Titans for the old ones who grew up.
>>
>>94037248
This. I'm really getting sick of him and Jon too. Keep them in super sons and stop showing them off everywhere.
>>
Makes sense if Blue Beetle is ending, with the the mass Titans shifting Jaime gets booted there
>>
>>94037400
DC needs to stop giving Giffen books.
>>
>>94037208
No.

Justice League are the top dogs. None of the Titans minus Wally and Dick can hold a solo in definitely, and only Damian, Tim, and Kon can and have held a solo for a long period of time. Starfire is probably the only one who could hold an ongoing, while most others like Roy and Donna could hold a mini but not much else.

That generation, Tim's generation, Damian's should Emiko and Jon and others be their own, etc are all stuck and get more jammed every time there's a new generation of heroes.

You're pretty much left with a bunch of knock offs of the JL (the Robins, Kid Flashes, Wonder Girls, etc) running around with whatever flavor of Titans editors and writers have decided to push that week. For Dick, it'll probably never stop going back to Starfire, BB, and Raven at the bare minimum. For Tim, it'll probably end up being the Core Four + Aqualad and other YJ show characters.
>>
>>94037400
I had hoped he could slide into JSA. Deserves better than TT.
>>
>>94037354
Timfags pls.
>>
>>94036088
Once upon a time, just one would be impressive. The fans have become so spoiled....
>>
>>94037428
That's so mean.
>>
>>94037428
he should just be on niche books, shit that takes place out of continuity. Books where he's allowed to go batshit crazy with DeMattteis
>>
>>94037495
Giffen has worked to earn my ire.
>>
>>94037296
I'm still waiting on a Nightwing/Troy mini-series myself.
>>
>>94036005
I hope they announce something new for Vertigo and Young Animal along with conformation that Shade is continuing. Also, the Morrison projects have no dates so that means we can wait a few years... No news about his Batman anthology and Flash makes me sad though.
>>
>>94037523
How did people like JL 3K?
>>
>>94037557
Started promising then went to complete shit.
>>
>>94037557
/co/ liked it, but DC fucked up announcing it right when they cancelled LoSH and made it seem like a replacement. Didn't sell well.
>>
When does this shit start uhhh BST+1?
>>
>>94036166
>Supe's grandfather
>not even Jor-El
seems like a cash grab, but might be a good sci-fi show regardless of the Superman connection
>>
>>94037583
Starts 3am JST.
>>
>>94037555
Jamie S. Rich tweeted that all the YA books are continuing, some just taking a brief break between arcs.
>>
>>94037158
>Marvel
>will not talk Legacy
kek
http://www.comicsbeat.com/sdcc-17-what-wil-be-marvel-and-dcs-biggest-news-at-comic-con/
>>
>>94037625
>JST
Neat, 8PM here.
>>
>>94037208
yeah, think of all the teen characters wasting away in the limbo
>>
>>94036398
There is some logic behind the rumor though, even if Rich is pulling it out of his ass. It's not like the Gaiman/Dr Endless thing.

One, DC has NO idea what to do with the Titans franchise. Like straight up it has been garbage to mediocre for most of its existence. Wolfman/Perez and Johns are considered the only good runs.
Two, Suicide Squad proves that DC isn't above shitty synergy.
Three, there's a Titans show coming with Nightwing, Starfire, Raven, and Beast Boy.
Four, New Teen Titans and the 2004 Teen Titans cartoon cast a massive shadow on the entire franchise that DC will literally never escape from. TTG and the Titans show cast prove this and reinforce this.

Either way, there's gonna be Dick, Raven, Gar, and Kory on the same team eventually, whether they launch Young Justice instead of Teen Titans for Tim's gen or if they have the YJ crew under the TT name.

Also >>94037400 is right. Blue Beetle was a big player in YJ so they'll move him to that team after being cancelled.
>>
>>94037706
So Omen is going to get the shaft.
>>
>>94037706
But you can just move Dick over to TT and keep Wally as the draw headlining Titans. Getting rid of a book doesn't make sense here.
>>
>>94037706
What characters would have to be juggled by the merge?
>Titans
Dick
Omen
Aquaboy
Wondergirl
Wally
Roy
>TT
Damien
Starfire
Beast Boy
Raven
Wally
Aqualad
>>
>>94037738
Most likely, in favor of Raven.
>>
>>94037738

Good she sucks.
>>
File: BOO-URNS!.gif (33KB, 262x200px) Image search: [Google]
BOO-URNS!.gif
33KB, 262x200px
>>94037656
>Marvel won't talk about Legacy at Comic-Con
One of the few instances that they realized the crowd would likely chant "BOO!" instead of "BOO-URNS!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2R01k4SXI
>>
>>94037838
After almost a decade, I still don't know what a boo-urns is.
>>
>>94037786
Garth and Lilith would likely never be seen again or would be even less important than they are now.

Damian and Wally would fuck off, Damian staying in Supersons and Wally getting a solo.

Roy and Donna... no idea. I can see them staying but being unimportant since they were prominent in other Titans teams.

Jackson/Kaldur/whatever is probably gonna stay since YJ season 3 is a thing.
>>
>>94037651
I thought he's not group editor anymore?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (56KB, 444x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
56KB, 444x200px
>>94037786
>Omen
>Aquaboy
>Wondergirl
>Wally
>Roy

>Starfire
are not teens they are like 27
>>
>>94037880
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>94037786
>Titans
>Dick
>Aquaboy
>Roy
>TT
>Wally

I think these characters will be out.
>>
>>94037786
Well we know Bumblebee has to stay since she'll fill Cyborg's role of being the token black person and she'll be easy to have the Titans show.
>>
>>94037963
Bumbleebee is married and has a kid. If she stays for the Teen Titans team I will be upset.
>>
>>94037963
>and she'll be easy to have the Titans show.

which makes sense since eventually they'd want to transition DCSHG generation to other material, those kids are close to getting into teen drama shit
>>
>>94037860
>After almost a decade, I still don't know what a boo-urns is.
Smithers is telling him the crowd is actually changing "BOO-URNS!", meaning the crowd is chanting his name "BURNS!" instead of just saying "BOO!"
>>
>>94037963
She's one of the earliest Titans as well
>>
>>94037987

That was such a dumb idea to do. It shackles her down way too much.
>>
>>94037997
Holy fuck. It finally makes sense. I never really thought that cause Burns doesn't begin with BOO
>>
>>94036088
You forgot Wonder Woman 2, that's confirmed to be announced this weekend.

Four movies ain't bad,
>>
>>94037880
25 will never be the new 18 .
>>
The times are Pacific, right? So a little over 2 hours to go?
>>
>>94036207
>Jeff Lemire
>plastic man

Holy fucking Shit! I hope he partners with someone who does good comedy or just does it weird ss Fuck
>>
>>94037838
Marvel needs smark chants.

>Weapon H panel
>THIS IS AWESOME *CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*
>>
>>94038111
His partners are Metamorpho, Mr Terrific and some chick.
>>
>>94037987
>>94038048
That's why you kill her kid.

It totally worked out for Roy so why not her?
>>
>>94038111
It's also a team book so delete those hopes.
Seems like Reis is the artist unless he's just doing the promo art.
>>
File: IMG_3437.jpg (560KB, 1440x1440px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3437.jpg
560KB, 1440x1440px
>movie announcement imminent
>no Rebirth ongoing yet

Explain this, Johns.
>>
>>94038134
So he'll do the first two issues, half of the third, and then fuck off to do something else
>>
>>94038134
Only 4 people so maybe a small team will be ok.
>>
>>94038111
Its also seeingly a pseudo-Fantastic 4 book, with Plas being Johnny with Reed-like powers.
>>
>>94038062
>Four movies ain't bad,
in the span of 3 years

most people are doing 4 in 1 year
>>
I listened to an interview with Steve Pugh on Deconstructing Comics. He said they may do another Flintstones run and that they didn't stop because of sales numbers it was just the planned ending. However DC and especially Didio wants them to do more. Both Russell and Pugh really want to do more. It may take a while cause Pugh said he's working on an unannounced superhero book now and Russell is on Snagglepuss. But maybe in a year Flintstones will be back
>>
>>94038282
Good news.
>>
Post hopes.

I just want then to announce Shazam, Martian Manhunter and Swamp Thing series with good writers.
>>
>>94037786
Merging makes rosters makes no sense,considering all the characters involved.

My guess Titans will be:
Dick
Starfire
Raven
Beast Boy
Donna
Wally(I don't think he's getting a solo and removing him would trigger his fanbase)

TT:
Damian
Jon
Emiko
Aqualad

I guess Garth will wind up in Aquaman, Roy might go back to the Outlaws and Omen gets shafted.

This gets even more confusing if we consider the other Titans characters who are in other books. Will they also get moved around?
>>
>>94037786
I see the final team being
>Dick
>Donna
>Kory
>Gar
>Raven
>Jackson
>Tanya

Not sure about Emiko or Roy, and also not sure about Kid Flash.
>>
>>94038282
I'll take more, but the 12 kind of felt like enough.
>>
>>94038350
DiDio said yesterday they're still looking for the right team for Shazam.
>>
>>94038350
Didio already said yesterday no Shazam.
>>
>>94038384
>>94038403
Still looking? Damn it.
Well Swamp Thing and Martian Manhunter still have a chance at least.
>>
>>94038376
but they are not teens?
>>
>>94038282
fantastic
>>
>>94038235
>DC isn't over saturating the market with their films.
Based DC.
>>
>>94038282
Yaaaasssss
>>
>>94038377
13. The Booster Gold crossover was great
>>
Any merged book should just be called Titans. And it's only a year but they will probably use the timeskip to start drawing Raven and Beast Boy older because it was fucking dumb to keep them so young.
>>
>>94038282
Also i want Russel and Pugh on ether a Titans or Plasticman book.
>>
>>94038439
They are the Titans, not the Teen Titans.

I'm pretty sure DC isn't going to merge the teams and call it the Teen Titans, even if Rich did say so. It's counter-intuitive, seeing as the new live-action show is the Titans.

Even then, Starfire is no teen and is still part of the Teen Titans. I don't see the big deal here.
>>
>>94037786
>Titans
Dick
Donna
Kory
Gar
Raven
Wally

>Young Justice
Jackson
Tim
Roy
Kid Flash
Emiko
>>
>>94038507
>Even then, Starfire is no teen and is still part of the Teen Titans. I don't see the big deal here.

There are people who think she has been deaged because of that. Needless to add that problem to other characters. It definitely should just be Titans.
>>
>>94038488
>13. The Booster Gold crossover was great
fuck me I forgot to read that

>>94038494
>Also i want Russel and Pugh on ether a Titans or Plasticman book.
shit, that'd be cool

>>94038490
>Any merged book should just be called Titans. And it's only a year but they will probably use the timeskip to start drawing Raven and Beast Boy older because it was fucking dumb to keep them so young.
I agree with this all the way, it was a retarded idea doing so with Rebirth, but it is pretty smart of Johns to let everyone skip ahead a year.
>>
>>94038350
Kid Eternity ongoing for Young Animal.
>>
>>94038488
Not actually written by Russel but hey if you don't care about writers and just like to see comic titles then sure count it.
>>
I'm on board for a merging to be honest.
>>
another year to irrationally hope for a Seaguy Eternal announcement

>>94038551
just put Roy back in Outlaws at that point
>>
>>94038562
Good point, there are still people who don't believe she's the same age as Dick.

It's all on DC to be smart enough to go with Titans, then. Titans is a name that would encompass the whole team regardless of age, so it'd just be common sense. Hopefully Rich was wrong with that one, or it's still too early.
>>
>>94038494
Pugh is too good for traditional superheroes like Titans. But he could do some amazing things with Plast.

I just found out he doesn't pencil at all. He inks and just makeshis lines slow and makes it up just at a slow pace. Only knows the next inch or so in his line. Kek and uses white out when he messes up. Good artist though
>>
>>94038551
>Donna
>Kory
>Gar
>Raven
>Wally
>>Young Justice
>Jackson
>Tim
>Roy
>Kid Flash
>Emiko
dont like.
>>
>>94037557
JL3k seemed well received by people who weren't illiterates, 3001 not so much
>>
>>94038551
Decent Titans line-up, but a retarded YJ one.

Just let it be Tim's generation with Emiko and Jackson.
>>
>>94038551
>Jackson
>Tim
>Roy
>Kid Flash
>Emiko
Hate,
>>
>>94038598
I include it cause it kept the theme and tied in very well. Also, it was good so fans should read it
>>
>>94038350
Lemire on Swamp Thing would be so fucking ideal. I also want them to announce another arc for American Vampire, last arc ended on such a cliffhanger and there are so many plot threads.
>>
>>94038235
Marvel studios is the only company putting out 3 cape movies a year.

DC might have 3 in 2019 but we don't know for sure. The problem with the DCEU is that they have too many movies supposedly in development with no solid release schedule after 2018, hopefully they fix that soon.
>>
>>94038670
>Just let it be Tim's generation with Emiko and Jackson.
"boring"
>>
>>94038715
>Lemire on Swamp Thing
Why? It's totally counterintuitive to his approach. He tells stories of dysfunctional families at his core, and has a kind of slice-of-life approach to narrative where plot just seemingly happens rather than being the main story.

Swamp Thing is for like darker, thematically deeper stories with elements of horror in there
>>
>>94038494
Russell has said he's not interested in capeshit, doesn't even read them. Best you can hope for is Booster Gold ongoing by him.
>>
>>94038718
it's going to be boring anyway
>>
>>94038715
I think I would like Yang on Swamp Thing. I like what he has done with mythos and New-Superman and think he could do some good stuff with the Swamp Thing mythos.
>>
>>94038670
I feel like Emiko and Jackson should be part of Damian's generation.

Once Tim comes back, the first thing they should do is Rebirth the YJ roster.

Are these proposed roster changes only applying to the cast of TT and Titans or will they move around characters who have ties to both franchises as well?
>>
>>94038824
>I feel like Emiko and Jackson should be part of Damian's generation.
I agree, I do admit to shipping Emiko and Damian though.
>>
>>94036207
It was pretty much confirmed that Lemire is writing a Dark Matter book about Phantom Girl, Metamorpho, Plastic Man, and Mr. Terrific. I believe DC is going to call it the Fanciful Four.
>>
>>94038760
Lemire can do straight solo weird too though. His recent Moon Knight only had a couple flashbacks to him as a kid. And that would work for Swampy. Going back to some of the old stuff Swampys weird love life was one of the great parts.
>>
>>94038870
>I believe DC is going to call it the Fanciful Four.

It will probably have Terrific in the title since Metamorpho has the T on his belt

Also not confirmed to be Phantom Girl, but it certainly looks a whole lot like her.
>>
>>94038913
I just hope it has Four in the title.
>>
>>94038913
>>94038959
The Terrific Tetrad?
>>
>>94036166
I can't never think about Kryptonian Society without thinking about Shinsekai Yori.
>>
>>94036207
is the 'Evergreen OGN' line the rumored second mature readers superhero imprint?
>>
>>94038760
The horror, catastrophe and crisis should be internalized again. Lemire did this with Moon Knight, that kind of approach could work.
>>
>>94039071
Yes, they want to create more Watchmen, Killing Joke and what have you, stuff that sells year after year in tpb format.
>>
Anons at YJ panel, if they do a q/a what should I ask?
>>
>>94037141
Am I the only one that remembers Vigilante Southland? The trade that was supposed to contain the unreleased issues was meant to come out in May. It didn't.
>>
>>94039286
Will Red Hood show up in S3?
>>
>>94039286
What platform/channel will it be shown on?
>>
>>94039286
Are we getting New Gods this season?
>>
>>94039286
Will it have another time jump like season 2. Simple clear and not in spoiler territory so he is free to answer.
>>
https://www.newsarama.com/35515-sdcc-2017-dc-s-friday-press-breakfast.html

>Up next is Young Animal - now operating under the Vertigo umbrella.

>Shade and Cave Carson are going on hiatus til January for a four issue crossover in which the Young Animal characters crossover with the larger DC Universe that leads to a new status quo. There will be more announcements about this event at today's Young Animal panel.

>Young Animal "curator" invited all the Young Animal writers to his house for a writer's retreat to plan the crossover, which will consist of four one shots
>>
>>94039350
they already said it would be on the DC digital service when that was announced along with Titans
>>
>>94039422
Ah. Okay. Must have missed that. Thanks.
Is it going to have a sub or be free to access?
>>
>>94039385
>til January for a four issue crossover in which the Young Animal characters crossover with the larger DC Universe that leads to a new status quo.
Hmmmmmm
>>
>>94039286

How many episodes will Season 3 have?
>>
>>94039475
>til January

we had a good run i guess
>>
>>94039286
Damian and titus.
>>
>>94039444
probably have to pay

http://deadline.com/2017/04/dc-digital-service-titans-young-justice-outsiders-1202076831/
>>
>>94039300
DC's trade department is garbage. I've decided to boycott them after they canceled the Sandman Mystery Theatre trades(somewhat understandable if they didn't sell because it's a long run to commit to) but most importantly Kid Eternity(volume 2 was going to finish up the entire run anyway).
>>
>>94039510
That's only a 3 month break
>>
>>94039385
>>Shade and Cave Carson are going on hiatus til January for a four issue crossover in which the Young Animal characters crossover with the larger DC Universe that leads to a new status quo
Good job killing Young Animal, DC. Fuck you!
>>
>>94039552
My point is that the series has completely vanished and no one seems to bring it up. I saw the single issues in my LCS today so I know I'm not completely crazy.
>>
YA shills venting in here so they don't become the next De Liz and Dillon
>>
>>94039587
>which the Young Animal characters crossover with the larger DC Universe that leads to a new status quo
For what reason?
>>
>>94039553
3? its 6? if the hiatus kicks off from now. YA needs to stop fucking around with jumping between hiatuses or its gonna drop
>>
>>94039671
>if the hiatus kicks off from now
Good thing your fantasy world isn't true then.
>>
>>94039671
#12's of Shade and Cave are coming in September. October and November are on break, then it is back in January
>>
>>94039706
What about December?
>>
>>94039744
December has been eliminated this year as a casualty in the war on christmas.
>>
YJ Panel here:
https://www.newsarama.com/35516-sdcc-2017-young-justice-outsiders-panel.html
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-21-12-11-34-1.png (392KB, 720x1133px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-21-12-11-34-1.png
392KB, 720x1133px
Billy's back
>>
>>94039830
We all knew he'd make an appearance in the event.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 4032x3024px
Art that they used to pitch YJ
>>
File: image.jpg (946KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
946KB, 4032x3024px
>>94039982
>>
>>94039830
Wait, how many panels going on right now?
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3024x3024px
Season 3 designs
>>
>>94039286
Is Nightwing actually going to do anything this time?
>>
>>94040049
Kid Flash back?
Also Damien.
>>
>>94040049
>SUPAHERO STATIC SHOCK
>>
File: image.jpg (816KB, 3024x3024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
816KB, 3024x3024px
>>94040049
>>
>>94040074
Bart.
>>
>>94040097
Stephanie?
>>
>>94040049
I guess the is the new team up for the eventual YJ book, huh?
>>
>>94040097
Oh shit, both Cass and Steph?
>>
>>94040074
I think this is Tim.
>>
>>94040114
Spoiler,Arrowette and middle is a s3 character
>>
>>94040129
Newsarama said it's Traci 13.
>>
>>94040049
Tim as Red Robin and the other new designs are interesting.

>>94040097
Arrowette, Cassandra Cain?, Spoiler
>>
>>94040149
That looks literally nothing like any version of her, weird. Punk or schoolgirl but not this odd blandness
>>
>>94040074
Damian*

But is he Damian?
>>
>>94040082
WOOP WOOP
>>
>>94040189
hooded Robin is a fairly significant chance of being Damian
>>
>>94040189
No other Robin has a hood.
>>
File: 1286814243979.jpg (26KB, 472x562px) Image search: [Google]
1286814243979.jpg
26KB, 472x562px
So basically they're rebooting the Young Animal line with a DCU crossover and return to status quo, just so they can retire the imprint and bring it under already dead Vertigo?

Why can't they just leave it be, Vertigo means nothing anymore.
>>
File: Tales of the Unexpected 001-029.jpg (421KB, 1074x1650px) Image search: [Google]
Tales of the Unexpected 001-029.jpg
421KB, 1074x1650px
>>94040149
>>94040182
Posting a rare Traci
>>
>>94040259
Jason and Tim had a hood in Arkhamverse..

Also, he is too tall to Damian.
>>
>>94040049
>>94040097
>Damian Wayne
>Our boy Roy returning
>What i'm pretty sure is bart allen as kid flash
>Static Shock
>Cassie and Steph

I'm loving this cast already. season 2 had a decent one but this is mmfff
>>
>>94039656
Fake hype and short term sales boost(with long term damage). Expect them not to continue past those one shots.
>>
>>94040266
The YA books were already set in the DCU. They are just playing on that fact for a sales boost. And the Vertigo thing just seems like an editorial shuffle not anything significant.

Don't make it more than it is.
>>
>>94040318
Well they're obviously getting another arc after the one-shots, but yeah, I can definitely see at least two of the books being dropped after that. Doom Patrol will stick around for sure and maybe they'll keep another one, but it does definitely seem like we're in for some cancellations.
>>
>>94040316
>Damian Wayne
This is not Damian.
>>
>>94040575
So they gave his costume to Tim?
>>
>>94041091
Outside of the hood it's nothing like Damian.
Also Arkham Tim has stolen Damians hood before so it's not out of the question
>>
File: 1500660499104.jpg (367KB, 2244x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1500660499104.jpg
367KB, 2244x1400px
>>
>>94041418
I could not care less about this shit tbqh, but I guess it has an audience.
>>
>>94041331
>>94040308
/v/fag get the fuck out
>>
File: oh my.webm (252KB, 478x480px) Image search: [Google]
oh my.webm
252KB, 478x480px
>>94041418
neat
>>
>>94041418
Of course it's the Cyborg one that's lame.
>>
File: 1500660679111.jpg (501KB, 2174x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1500660679111.jpg
501KB, 2174x1400px
>>94041418
Better pic.
>>
>>94041418
the Wonder Woman Dark Knight is such a great design
>>
>>94041485
That's Aquaman
>>
File: MTUwMDY2MDEzOA==.jpg (507KB, 2163x1400px) Image search: [Google]
MTUwMDY2MDEzOA==.jpg
507KB, 2163x1400px
better quality YJ shot
>>
>>94041418
This looks so fucking stupid. Jesus fucking christ. Far be it from me to stop anyone from reading what they like but holy fuck this looks dumb.
>>
>>94041418
Why does that Female one on the right making me feel some type of way in my pants?
>>
File: The Batman Who Laughs.jpg (138KB, 444x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Batman Who Laughs.jpg
138KB, 444x600px
>>94041483
From left to right:

>The Murder Machine (Cyborg)
>The Red Death (Flash)
>The Devastator (Doomsday)
>The Merciless (Ares)
>The Drowned (Aquaman)
>The Dawnbreaker (Green Lantern)

No sighting of The Batman Who Laughs (Joker).
>>
>>94041606
>>94041483
>>94041418
Before some faggot replies with "whats your problem with it man, you aren't forced to read it."

They're clearly hoping this line goes the way of "only the best stories are canon." This isn't intended to stay to the side. They woulnd't be pulling one of Scott's "I've been planning this since I was in the womb" schemes with the metal being in every Meta's blood as being some fucking origin story.

They all have their own origin. For this faggot to try and "rock the DC universe" with some fucked up retcon like that is fuckign stupid. But snyder's following who don't give a fuck about anything before him and discard canon as stupid will likely buy this shit.

In which case, Nth metal being the cause of "metas" simply because "meta" is one letter short of "metal" has a chance of becoming the canon these faggots don't care about.

Those one shots may be referred to as "esleworlds" but I sincerely don't think there would be such a heavy push and an entire line of non AU characters being teased if it "wasn't canon".
>>
>>94037786
Titans / Young Justice
Nighwing / Robin
Starfire / Superboy (john)
Flash / BlacKid Flash
Raven / Mrs. Martian
Beast Boy / Blue Beetle
Tempest / Blaqualad
Donna / Wonder girl (Cassie)
Arsenal / Emiko
Bumblebee / Static Shock
>>
>>94041782
Is this preemptive butthurt?
>>
>>94041782
whats your problem with it man, you aren't forced to read it
>>
>>94041542
>Virgil
>Bart
>Tim
>Cassie
>Steph
>Jamie
>???
>Artemis
>Roy
>Garfield
>>
>Vietti said there some strict standards and practices that Young Justice had to adhere to on Cartoon Network, but moving to DC's digital service gave them some more wiggle room for sophistication.
>Weisman said they've recorded all or most of 10 episodes already for season 3.

not much in that panel besides some creative process stuff about past seasons
>>
>>94041832
it's a post crisis inb4 without the inb4 cumslut.
>>
>>94041856
??? is Traci 13 apparently
>>
>>94041908
Is she replacing Zatanna then?
>>
>>94041529
Na, the woman with the trident is the Aquaman one
>>
Rebirth panel going on now: https://www.newsarama.com/35518-sdcc-2017-dc-universe-rebirth-panel.html
>>
>>94041882
what did he mean by this
>>
>>94041956
so the next birds of prey arc is title "Manslaughter" damn they are doubling down on being a containment book
>>
File: DFJ7uzkV0AAmaK3.jpg large.jpg (27KB, 263x350px) Image search: [Google]
DFJ7uzkV0AAmaK3.jpg large.jpg
27KB, 263x350px
>>94038228
The new Outsiders are the new Fantastic Four?
>Mr Terrific - Mr Fantastic
>Plastic Man - Human Torch
>Metamorpho - The Thing
>Phantom Girl - Invisible girl
>>
File: Dark Knights Metal.jpg (147KB, 984x518px) Image search: [Google]
Dark Knights Metal.jpg
147KB, 984x518px
>>94041782
>They're clearly hoping this line goes the way of "only the best stories are canon." This isn't intended to stay to the side. They woulnd't be pulling one of Scott's "I've been planning this since I was in the womb" schemes with the metal being in every Meta's blood as being some fucking origin story.
Well, everything hopes it makes it through the "Only the best stories are canon." barrier. Additionally Metal has basically been advertised as just a wild ride instead of the standard EVERYTHING CHANGES NOTHING WILL EVER BE THE SAME sort of event pitch. There's nothing wrong with that and there's nothing wrong with just having a good bit of fun. I mean, hell we're getting gladiator Justice League for kicks.
>>
>>94041991
Kind of sounds like it's going to be a crossover. Maybe Nov?

>>94041994
Lemire already said it's not called Outsiders and I think Snyder wrote in the classic Outsiders lineup in one of the Metal books?
>>
>>94041418
This is pure kino, I'd advise DCbros to ignore shills.
>>
>>94042045
hopefully it's just character crossovers with guests, of if it's a book crossover only the other containment books (batwoman, batgirl and superwoman)
>>
>>94042071
>kino
/tv/C fags pls leave
>>
>>94041739
still hoping it's actually evil DickBats and Damian
>>
>>94042017
Dude the promos are literally "Will the Dark Multiverse destroy the DC Universe" or some shit like. It's being billed as much more than an event. It's launching an entire line of titles.

And like I said, the "Metal in their blood twist" is CLEARLY supposed to be much more than a twist in a self-contained, non-canon event.

Also I don't find Gladiator Justice League to be fun in the least. The league is already greco-roman enough.
>>
>>94042071
Fuck off Snyder.
>>
File: 1497151870483.jpg (46KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1497151870483.jpg
46KB, 360x361px
>>94041782
>But snyder's following who don't give a fuck about anything before him and discard canon as stupid will likely buy this shit.
>>
File: BGBOP-Cv15.jpg (342KB, 864x1311px) Image search: [Google]
BGBOP-Cv15.jpg
342KB, 864x1311px
>>94041991
>>94042045

That's already in the October solicitations:

BATGIRL AND THE BIRDS OF PREY #15
Written by JULIE BENSON and SHAWNA BENSON
Art by ROGE ANTONIO
Cover by YANICK PAQUETTE
Variant cover by KAMOME SHIRAHAMA
“MANSLAUGHTER” part one! It’s flu season in Gotham City, but something odd is happening…only the men are getting sick, including those closest to the Birds of Prey! With Commissioner Gordon on his deathbed and Batman fighting a foe even he can’t beat, only the Birds of Prey have the strength to stand up to what’s happening and keep the city from spiraling into chaos!
>>
>it's a "Snyder haters" episode
>>
>>94042120
I prefer the old metagene explanation but I don't think it really matters in the end. It's just fucking stupid.
>>
Tim Drake returns Detective Comics #965.
>>
>>94042158
I think catwoman is getting turned on at the sight of foaming batman
>>
File: 1497912399363.jpg (15KB, 480x505px) Image search: [Google]
1497912399363.jpg
15KB, 480x505px
>>94042102
>>94042120
>>94042126
>>
>Tim Seeley joked that "Nightwing is so hot, even Blockbuster is drooling on him," referring to a cover of Nightwing and Blockbuster fighting.
>The panelists all joked about Nightwing's reputation as a beefcake.

this is cute
>>
File: Metal Reading Order.jpg (92KB, 600x855px) Image search: [Google]
Metal Reading Order.jpg
92KB, 600x855px
>>94042120
>Dude the promos are literally "Will the Dark Multiverse destroy the DC Universe" or some shit like. It's being billed as much more than an event.
And yet for supposedly a far reaching event it's only going to have a one-issue tie-in with seven books. Look man, it's easy to see you have some sort of massive asspain with regards to DC but this really isn't that big of a deal.
>>
>>94042171
>>94042226
>Snyderfags trying to dismiss everyone rightfully calling this bullshit out
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>94042234
well at least they are honest about the depth of that "character"
>>
Why is Seeley recapping his arc that just finished?
>>
>>94036166

It hits all the right notes, but the fact that it clearly copies a lot of the production of the Krypton material from MoS AND that it's from an idea of David Goyer's and he's finally getting to run the show, makes me far less interested. I cut my cable cord a while back but I doubt I would even pirate this.

>>94037600

WB probably didn't allow Jor to be used, and Goyer has already stated that he wanted it removed a good bit from the actual Superman characters/history.

>might be a good sci-fi show

Nothing Goyer has ever done in the past suggests that this might be possible but who knows.
>>
>>94042226
>that artifacting
You really are a D/tv/fag.

Leave us Detective COMICS fans alone
>>
>>94042253
http://www.cbr.com/dark-nights-metal-dark-multiverse-scott-snyder-interview/

snyder himself says that this event is more about fun and being celebratory, instead of doing status quo shock events like character deaths. and to be honest, 25 books for an event is a bargain compared to secret wars which had 90+
>>
>>94042253
Where did I say it was far reaching? I said it was launching an entire line and it had plot points which are clearly meant to be canonical.

>>94042226
Except for that fact that I've spent nearly a thousand dollars on floppies in just the last year and the only Marvel titles were Nova and Moon Knight. Yeah. I'm a marvel fan boy.
>>
>>94042303
It's a filler event, is this your first year reading comics?
>>
>>94042319
Kek. True.
>>
>94042303
>rightfully calling this bullshit out
Your subjective problems with this event aren't something universal fag. But I'm done giving (You)s to (You), if you still want to be asspained make a new thread about it. This thread is here to discuss the announcements and be an accessible place for all the information. Fuck off now faggot.
>>
>>94042321
No one except hardcore Dickfags wants to hear about the Spyral arc, the more casual Rebirth readers will only sit down and listen to jokes about his ass and talking about Blockbuster.
>>
>>94042349
The issue is mostly that you're choosing a general SDCC news thread to derail into an argument about a stupid event instead of just waiting for a discussion thread about that event.
>>
>>94042340
>secret wars which had 90+

Did it truly? jesus
>>
>>94042120
>It's being billed as much more than an event.
No it isn't butthurt Marveltard. No one is claiming that THIS WILL CHANGE COMICS FOREVER unlike Marvel.
>>
I DON'T CARE ABOUT CURRENT BOOK ARCS DAMMIT
ANNOUNCE NEW SHIT
>>
>>94042382
If it's just a filler event, why are you so defending it so hard?

>>94042402
>BE POSITIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING DC DOES OR LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Kill yourself.
>>
>>94042349
>Goes on to say how bullshit it's going to be because it'll change EVERYTHING about how DC's metas FOREVER
>Goes on to say how bullshit it's going to be that this is obviously so much more than just an event.
>Gets confronted about it.
>Dude, where did I say it was going to have such an impact?
>>
>>94042431
I hope they stop this shit after the Batbooks.
>>
Holy shit this nigger derailed the thread completely but why are all you stupid faggots engaging him? Leave him and his REEEEEing alone.
>>
We will see the future Kate teased at in issue 6.
>>
>Rebirth panel
>nothing but Batbooks so far
This isn't what I wanted.
>>
>>94042553
And there will be a Batwoman vs Scarecrow story.
>>
File: Dickbabs.jpg (111KB, 630x376px) Image search: [Google]
Dickbabs.jpg
111KB, 630x376px
>Seeley says he plans to keep the tension between Dick Grayson and Barabara Gordon, saying if the fans who wanted them to be together "got it, it wouldn't be that good."
DICKBABS SHIPPERS BTFO.
Dickfacer4Life
>>
>>94042553
>>94042585
Meh, we already knew this from solicits.
>>
>>94042553
Can Epting be spared from this book? Not that it's bad or anything but I think he should be on a book more suited to his talents. Put him on a team book.
>>
>>94042578
wasn't last year like this where it was in batches? batman line then superman line etc
>>
>still pushing Batwoman when nobody buys it
>>
>>94042234
It's not cute, it's stupid. Seeley is overdoing these jokes.
>>
>>94042604
Scarecrow was solicited?
>>
File: 1500662036885075.jpg (38KB, 605x711px) Image search: [Google]
1500662036885075.jpg
38KB, 605x711px
>Azrael's Bat-armor will return.
OH SHIT SON
>>
>>94042578
Patience, my friend.
>>
>>94042618
>having a fun interaction about slut Dick with your DChad pals
>not cute

?
>>
>>94042623
I suppose he wasn't directly mentioned, but I figured he'd appear based on the solicit for September's issue.

“FEAR AND LOATHING” part one! When her father, Colonel Jacob Kane, realized that Kate would never become the soldier he wanted, he chose someone else to lead his secret paramilitary group, the Colony. That man—Colony Prime—hates nobody on Earth the way he hates Kate…and the feeling is mutual! So when the two of them are stranded in the Sahara Desert, heavily dosed with Scarecrow’s fear toxin, with no way to survive except to rely on each other…they might just choose death instead!
>>
>>94042447
Not what happened at all. You didn't even green text yourself properly.

I said it was more than just an event and launching a line of books. You told me the event didn't have many tie ins. Which has nothing to do with what I said. To which I said "where did I say it was far reaching".

Not a single one of your green texts was anything but disingenuous. 3 and 4 are flat out false representations.
>>
>>94042618
Has there even been fanservice in Nightwing? Seeing the homolust that Grayson created and all the fan arts that came off of it was one of the most engaging part of that run.
>>
>>94042644
We already knew that. Most of the stuff being announced has been revealed
>>
>>94042611
He isn't anything special. He should stay on that comic.
>>
>>94042611
He's already been replaced by Blanco.
>>
>>94042681
Yeah ok nobody cares. Kill yourself, fuck off. We don't care about the order.
>>
Finally some non-Bat news

>In the next issue Kenan Kong will try pizza for the first time.
>>
BREAKING NEWS
UPCOMING NEW SUPER-MAN COVER HAS HIM EATING PIZZA!
I REPEAT EATING PIZZA!
>>
>>94042617
Sales are not great (26K), but she did outsell Red Hood, Black Bolt, Thanos, Daredevil, Black Panther, and Deathstroke just to name a few. She was at rank 90 in unit share, but that just shows how low sales are in general.
>>
>>94042618
Good. Let him trun Dick into the joke he is.
>>
>>94042757
>waaah why are they talking about batman at a DC panel!!
Jesus you people are annoying
>>
>>94042514
How did I derail the thread?

By pointing out the stupid twist of the event as being stupid and hoping this stupidity can end with the event if nobody buys this garbage.

Why would anyone want to read such a shitty event prefaced by a terrible retcon.

Metas all have their own origin. To go back in and say it's because of the composition of their blood is fucking absurd and, being that it's an "artist centric story", it's quite frankly offensive that they think the creations of writer's-past should just ALL be waved away because of some pre-destined genetic bullshit.
>>
>Chang also talked about doing variant covers for New Superman, which he called "a childhood dream," saying he tries to infuse humor and character - with a "food" theme in many of his covers.
>In the next issue Kenan Kong will try pizza for the first time.
Funkino's ride has no end.
>>
>>94042757
Kenan is best boy
>>
>>94042774
Why these panels are always so useless?

>>94042775
She will probably fell under them in the next few months.
>>
File: 1359254761189.png (5KB, 158x251px) Image search: [Google]
1359254761189.png
5KB, 158x251px
>>94042774
what kind of pizza
>>
>>94042775
which is embarrassing considering she has been shilled so much and is part of the Bat-trinity with Batman, Dick and her and is the co-star of TEC
>>
File: tbkkzjdfjbxy.jpg (201KB, 640x983px) Image search: [Google]
tbkkzjdfjbxy.jpg
201KB, 640x983px
>>94042774
Hey, the food based variants have been fun so far.
>>
>>94042795
That's not it. They used to have the panels separate so all the Batman stuff was together and here they didn't even release a list of creators ahead of time.

Batfamily can have their stuff, but it should be structured better.
>>
>>94042795
>waaah stop victimizing me!
All this bat stuff has been announced before
>>
>>94042820
boneless.
>>
>>94042754
The irony of the fact that you just did to me what your green text post alleged I did you is not lost on me.
>>
>>94042820
I swear if is Pineapple pizza I quit reading the damn book.
>>
>>94042846
I did the green text pose, man. That's just another anon.
>>
>>94042820
Hopefully veg.
>>
>Venditti's friends don't read his comics
kek
>>
>>94042854
Pineapple pizza is god tier.
>>
Green Lantern and Yellow Lantern alliance ends with issue #25.
>>
>The second year of the series will kick off with a New Gods story.
>THE
>SECOND
>YEAR
Stop this suffering please.
>>
>>94042932
Preview for that issue here: http://www.comicosity.com/exclusive-preview-hal-jordan-and-the-green-lantern-corps-25/
>>
>>94042931
Sounds crazy but pineapple and jalepeno is a great pizza topping combo.
>>
File: 1359672707791.jpg (59KB, 200x274px) Image search: [Google]
1359672707791.jpg
59KB, 200x274px
>>94042931
>>
>>94042931
> Having shit taste

Christ...
>>
>>94042931
Get the fuck out
>>
Favorite villains:

Venditti: Gentlemen Ghost
Tynion: Dr Doom
Seeley: Lex
>>
File: DChad All-Access.png (913KB, 1230x703px) Image search: [Google]
DChad All-Access.png
913KB, 1230x703px
More vids

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PQzwHBVc_U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JFFZ6VqNXI
>>
File: tumblr_ms3ihtcwGW1saea7uo3_500.gif (991KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms3ihtcwGW1saea7uo3_500.gif
991KB, 500x281px
>>94042931
>>94042965
BROTHERS!!!
>>
>>94043141
Tiffany best girl
>>
>A fan dressed as Jor El asked if Batwoman not getting married was a "cop out" given the success of Superman as a husband and father. Seeley said that marriage and parenthood don't work for every character, whil Tynion said he believes Batwoman can and should have longterm relationships, but that won't be a part of her story right now.

People calling them out for that shit.
>>
>>94042931
I always knew you DC fans were the scum of the earth

Thanks for confirming
>>
>>94043169
That doesn't really make sense. When they stopped the Batwoman marriage Superman wasn't married either. They simply changed their minds on that.
>>
>>94043169
>Seeley said that some character who get married inevitably have to get divorced - and people didn't like that with Spider-Man, he said.
>>
>>94043169
Holy shit, it's been more than 3 years? Give it a rest.
>>
>>94043169
It's been years now. I can't believe people are still salty about that.
>>
>Venditti's story does not tie into the Mister Miracle series
King's Mister Miracle story safe from Venditti's New Gods story.
>>
>>94042931
>>94043144
Fun Fact: The inventor of Hawaiian pizza (a greek-canadian guy) died last month
>>
>no books announced
>no Fabok book
DAMNIT
>>
>>94043224
>>94043214

maybe because the book lost JH Williams who was writing/drawing
>>
>>94041856
Arrowette not artemis
>>
>>94043282
Sharp has something too that needs to be announced. Guessing one of them gets that Orlando Dark Matter book.
>>
>>94043260
Don't get me wrong. I like Pineapple on my pies, but keep ham the fuck away unless it's a meat lovers.
>>
>>94043282
We still have Dark Matter panel today and some other panels tomorrow hopefully. I'm more interested in what Evely and Sharp are going to draw.
>>
>>94043193
That makes sense for him. He had Cassie Hack break up with Georgia and Samhain at different times, then another writer continued the series with Cassie literally running out on Georgia, leaving her with a baby who then got CPS'd away
>>
>>94042737
I sure hope he's only doing a short fill in. He deserves better than this.
>>
>>94043338
How long until that panel?
>>
>>94043169
Omg give it a fucking rest. She aint married doesnt take away from her being gay. Get more upset about that vampire bullshit they did.
>>
>>94043169
They should just marry her with Bruce and be done with it
>>
>>94043396
Schedule's in the OP. Dark Matter starts in less than 90 minutes.
>>
>>94043291
He said he was planning on leaving after that arc though. Which is fucking stupid, doing a stupid status quo shift like that and they leaving the next creative team to deal with your bullshit is retarded.
>>
>>94043615
But anon, dcucks are not mature enough to produce sperm yet.
>>
Thanks for keeping the thread clean, janitor anon.
>>
>>94042426
>>94042253
>>94042447

I guess I read this wrong then...
>>
>>94042952
>The greens and yellows work together for like five issues
>Soranik goes full Sinestro, brands Kyle, fights Hal, flies off???
> Sinestro returns a couple arcs later
ok
>>
Red Hood fans, there are some news for you:

>Check out the Justice League Action panel. When they were asked about including Red Hood they said he's currently involved in another DC project!
>>
So what's in the black envelope?

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/21/black-envelope-dc-press-breakfast/
>>
>>94043965
Wait, WHAT??
>>
>>94043965
>Justice League Action panel
I didn't even know that was happening. Was there a thread? Does anyone care?
But anyways, thanks anon, Red Hood in YJ then.
>>
>>94043649
>>94043878
Deleted my own too to have a nice clean thread.
>>
>>94043965
>he's currently involved in another DC project!
Which project?
>>
>>94044033
Red Hood and the Outlaws. The comic has been going for a year now.
>>
>>94043942
Comics say that shit all the time and it means nothing but okay.
>>
>>94044004
I think it was just >>94041483 unless they meant 2pm pacific time
>>
>>94044004
This >>94041418
>>
>>94044060
They weren't about comics, anon.

>>94044033
Probably YJ.
>>
>>94044108
I'm 99% sure DC embargos use of characters currently used in comics.
>>
>>94044086
Funny. Because the people who replied to me told me DC wouldn't say such a thing.

And after I post DC saying such a thing I'm told by you "everyone says it all the time". Which really has nothing to do with what I said at any point.
>>
>>94043942
>taking comics marketing literally
LMAOing at your casual. Also did you bother reading any interview Snyder has done?
>>
>>94044004
>>94044004
>DC is currently holding their Friday press breakfast ahead of San Diego Comic-Con, and while Bleeding Cool hasn’t been invited (what gives, DC? We like to eat breakfast, too!)
Jeeze, I wonder if that has anything to do with leaking the twists from The Button and Superman Reborn and trying to say that Dr. Endless was a thing?
>>
>>94044143
Only in tv, and even then that's not 100 percent true at all. Vidya they clearly don't care.
>>
>>94044168
kek
But yeah fuck Bleeding Cool. Or should I say Bleeding Lame!
>>
>>94044091
just rechecked the newsarama feed and they said 2pm eastern so it was definitely that
>>
>>94044155
The funny thing is nothing I said was casual if you go to the beginning of this.

It was people telling me nobody ever says this shit and me simply saying it's not just an event.

Literally the only casuals here are the shills like you trying to deflect and shit post so my valid fucking complaint is forgotten.

This event is predicated on the idea that all Metas have the 8th metal in their blood. Which is dumb enough. But because it's Snyder and this is DC, if this shit sells well to actual casuals we could be saddled with that shitty fucking recon for years.
>>
>>94044319
Oh no, Snyder and casuals are ruining our funnybooks. This is literally the end of DCU as we know it.
Also lel, DC doesn't even have that many metas, most of them have genuine back story of experiment gone wrong or some magic or some alien possessing them. And if the story does stick and brings a cohesion in the back stories, that's not even that big of a deal.
Snyder's more interested about Dark Matter anyway, he doesn't really care about all your favorite d listers.
>>
>>94044525
I literally can't believe faggots have the balls to call me casual for bitching that this shitty retcon could be canon when refuse like this reply is routinely posted here.
>>
File: 1496181248538.jpg (7KB, 217x208px) Image search: [Google]
1496181248538.jpg
7KB, 217x208px
>>94044595
Nice ad hominem, me good sir.
>>
>>94044698
It wasn't that nice.
>>
File: 1489698739558.jpg (10KB, 200x211px) Image search: [Google]
1489698739558.jpg
10KB, 200x211px
>>94044722
Nice self awareness about shitposting, my good famalamborghini.
>>
>>94044780
Thank you.
>>
>>94044813
>>94044722
why do people impersonate others?

>>94044698
I'm not shitposting faggot. I sincerely hope this shit sells like the shit it is and ends up forgotten in a year. Though I'm realistic to know it won't and that we may very well be stuck with another shitty Scott Snyder plot point.
>>
>>94041483
Bar-DoomsDay and Bat-Ares look fucking awesome
>>
I am waiting in line for the Dark Knight Metal panel, they had a Stan Lee panel before it and the line is long because there is people still in it.
>>
>>94044944
What's your problem with it though? And don't say I find it stupid.
>>
>>94045066
Did you go to Lee's panel? How is he anyway?
>>
File: Injustice.png (821KB, 1123x669px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice.png
821KB, 1123x669px
Starfire and a Bizzaro skin for Superman, bros!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-I61d1EhEU
>>
>>94045172
PC when?
>>
>>94045156
It's happening on right now and I'm in line waiting for Dark Knight Metal which happens in 1:45.

I was going to try to get to Secret Empire (which ends in 1:30 so right now I'm guessing it's in its Q&A phase) but I got there like 15 minutes late and it was suprisingly full (this never happens with comic oriented panels) I saw some angry people going in so I can only imagine how that is going.
>>
>>94045172
Bizarro!

Can we have a Artemis skin too so the dark trinity would be complete?
>>
>>94045114
First off, thinking something is stupid is absolutely enough. It's why people hate BvS so much that they demand others hate it.

But I've posted my "problem" multiple times.

I think the retcon of attributing the powers of Metas to the 8th Metal is fucking offensive to previous runs and writers. It's literally saying "I know they came up with an origin but that origin doesn't matter because they were all fated to be Metas due to their blood composition."
>>
>>94045172
Looks cool. I'm so glad they didn't go with her Teen Titans voice actress, wouldn't have fit imo
>>94045276
>it was suprisingly full (this never happens with comic oriented panels)
That's pretty sad when it's called Comic-Con
>>
>>94045172
What a fun con it's been so far.
>>
>>94045468
Yeah, it's been good.
>>
File: jla_courtney.png (229KB, 688x537px) Image search: [Google]
jla_courtney.png
229KB, 688x537px
>>94043965
>>94044016
Here's a link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLETeBVwCZY

I care
>>
>>94045656
Stop caring. Your happiness will increase dramatically.
>>
>>94045380
>First off, thinking something is stupid is absolutely enough.
That's just pure subjectivity anon, that line of thinking is really bad.
>It's why people hate BvS so much that they demand others hate it.
No it gets valid criticism beyond "I find it stupid, I'm a comics connoisseur, you should too." But I'm not going to get into that debate.
>I think the retcon of attributing the powers of Metas to the 8th Metal is fucking offensive to previous runs and writers.
>It's literally saying "I know they came up with an origin but that origin doesn't matter because they were all fated to be Metas due to their blood composition."
I don't know how it invalidates the origin, it just simply adds to it. Also there aren't many natural meta humans in DCU and I don't see how this has to affect artificial creations. Also DC or Snyder aren't really interested in telling or rewriting every story, their main focus is Dark Matter line.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-06-03-20h15m04s462.png (580KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-06-03-20h15m04s462.png
580KB, 1280x720px
>>94045693
Not caring doesn't make you happy. It just doesn't make you sad. Been there, done that.
>>
>>94036005
Is the Dark Matter panel starting now? Hope there is sth new
>>
https://www.newsarama.com/35529-sdcc-2017-dc-s-dark-nights-metal-and-dark-matter.html
>>
>>94045837
>https://www.newsarama.com/35529-sdcc-2017-dc-s-dark-nights-metal-and-dark-matter.html
Thanks bro.
>>
>>94045837
>"He uses that same voice for both me and his wife," joked Snyder. "You're my comics wife," Capullo quipped back.
who's your creator otp /co/
>>
>>94045837
Wonder if after this people will actually find that Snyder had lots of hints in his run and improve the opinion of it or if they find not much and this statement him blowing hot air.
>>
>>94045695
>that line of thinking is really bad
So "really bad" is a valid complaint but not "really stupid? I can't like a comic that may fuck up the comics I like unless it's for a reason better than it being stupid. But you can dislike my comment because the line of thinking is really bad?

>their main focus is Dark Matter line
you've said this twice but it doesn't really matter in any way shape or form. They can still want to make a mark on the status quo. Even if he only wants to play with one part of it later.

And how doesn't it invalidate it? Granted, I don't know what definition they use for Meta but it refers to more than just humans with powers. For instance Superman has been referred to as a meta before.
>>
>>94045927
Swamp Thing confirmed.
>>
Is this the DC Panels general?

Lemire tweeted Hawkman (so he's probably on that book)
>>
>Capullo said he's drawing nearly ever DC character - and that he particularly likes Swamp Thing.
has he drawn swamp thing before?
>>
>>94046000
He liked a lot of Hawkman tweets the past couple of days too.
>>
>>94046000
Maybe. Hawkman also is just a big character for the current event.
>>
>>94046004
I don't believe so, but since Capullo made a name for himself as a Spawn artist I totally believe that he's happy drawing weird ass monsters again after so much Batman.
>>
>mini-series is called Justice League: Bats Out of Hell
Snyder really is going all in on this.
>>
>>94046102
>Justice League: Bats Out of Hell
This is the series of comics detailing the origins of each of the evil Batmen.
>>
>>94045982
>Granted, I don't know what definition they use for Meta but it refers to more than just humans with powers.
I think it's more of a genetically evolved human than all the post human. People like X-Men or Inhumans or characters DC created post Invasion.
Also I don't think it really negates the original origin as the instigator is still there. But then again we don't know the extent of this retcon so all the REEEing is pointless at this point.
>>
>>94046154
>Bats out of Hell
That's actually pretty funny.
>>
A new series has been announced - Brimstone from writer Justin Jordan and Phillip Tan.
>>
>Robert Venditti, writer of Damage with artist Tony Daniel.
>James Tynion and Jim Lee have arrived - they're working on Immortal Men.
>Brimstone from writer Justin Jordan and Phillip Tan.
>>
>>94046189
>>94046202
I am guessing Brimstone was the big flaming blue guy from that recent pic going around.
>>
>The Terrifics is a new team consisting of Mr. Terrific, Metamorpho, Phantom Lass, and Plastic Man. DiDio described them as "a family," and they bear a strong resemblance to the Fantastic Four.
>>
>The Terrifics will be written by Jeff Lemire.
Lemire is saved.
>>
>A new team has been announced - Mr. Terrific, Phantom Lass, Plastic Man, and Metamotpho. The new team is called "The Fantastics," and is described as "a family," bearing a striking resemblance to the Fantastic Four.
>The Terrifics will be written by Jeff Lemire.
>>
>>94046241
>Plastic Man, and Metamotpho
OP as fuck.
>>
>Marvel won't publish a Fantastic Four comic
>So DC does instead

Based.
>>
>>94046232
>>94046236
>>94046241
>The Terrifics
>not the Terrific Tetrad
>>
>Phantom Lass

>Lass

Are they changing her name or is that a mistake or is a new character similar to her? What?
>>
>>94046170
Have you ever pREEd your pants over anything anon?

I feel like you just happen to be excited for METAL. That's fine. I think it sounds stupid as fuck.

But don't sit there and say "all the REEEing is pointless" when there's a damn good chance you've pre-REEd before in your life.
>>
>>94046232
>>94046236
Im living for this.
>>
File: sun boy the fire.jpg (47KB, 245x374px) Image search: [Google]
sun boy the fire.jpg
47KB, 245x374px
>Phantom Lass
>Not Phantom Girl

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
It's a Lemire team book, but I'm in. Surely he can't fuck up a roster that good.
>>
>DC is making a Fantastic 4 comic
Based
>>
>>94042590

Good. worst pairing.
>>
>>94046326
It's a small team so maybe safe.
>>
>DiDio joked that Lemire "took the last few years off writing" while working for Marvel.

lol
>>
>Lemire is writing "Hawkman Found" a sequel to "Batman Lost" with Bryan Hitch and Kevin Nowlan.
>>
As neat as The Terrifics is, and trust me that's really neat...

When's Aquaman Trailer?
>>
>Lemire implied he may be writing a Hawkman series.
Wew
>>
>>94046327
They fucked up by not calling it the Terrific Tetrad tho

The name is RIGHT THERE
>>
>Lemire is writing "Hawkman Found" a sequel to "Batman Lost" with Bryan Hitch and Kevin Nowlan.
>Lemire implied he may be writing a Hawkman series.
>Lemire said that his goal with The Terrifics is to recapture the feeling of Lee and Kirby's Fantastic Four. The title will spin out of Metal.
>The Terrifics will be drawn by Ivan Reis.
>>
>>94046388
movie panel is in like 2 hours, read the OP
>>
File: Terrific.png (266KB, 458x458px) Image search: [Google]
Terrific.png
266KB, 458x458px
>>94046232
>The Terrifics
Oh Jeff.
>>
assuming she is phantom lass and not a mistype i'm guess it's a Phase situation ?
>>
>>94046378
>>94046389
>Hawkman solo
>by Lemire
I am okay with this as long as it is more Moon Knight than Hawkeye
>>
Who will be the Terrifics' Dr. Doom, /co/?
>>
>>94046416
I'm just assuming it's a mistake unless he says something to suggest it isn't Tinya
>>
>>94046437
Lord Havok, obviously.
>>
>Snyder will write Challengers of the Unknown with Andy Kubert.
>>
>>94046437
Black Adam of course
>>
>>94046412
>>94046388
>movie panel is in like 2 hours, read the OP
It's not going to happen then. Movie stuff happens tomorrow morning during the WB presentation.
>>
>The Terrifics by Reis.
He can do like one issue every 2 years apparently.

Also I wish they were actually a family instead of pre-established characters.
>>
>>94046442

i already tweeted a joke about fucking it up at him so....
>>
>>94046378
Nowlan draws a good Hawkman. Hope he's doing interior work.
>>
>>94046378
>Kevin Nowlan
What a fucking waste. Why does DC think Hitch is still hot shit? This isn't 2002, his art is garbage.
>>
>>94046412
maybe you should read the OP

movie panel isn't until tomorrow and there probably won't be much DC news other than Ben dropping out
>>
>>94046469
This I like.
>>
>DC decides to just make their own Fantastic Four
>exclusively with characters I like
Amazing

Don't fuck it up Jeff
>>
>>94046477
Hopefully he responds and clarifies it somehow. This is kind of annoying.
>>
>>94046490
lol Hitch is still great he's one of the few artist that can actually sell
>>
>>94046513
And their own Hulk apparently.
>>
I'm unclear, what is Batman Lost? Are they both written by Lemire or Hitch is writing it?
>>
>>94045943
Loeb/Sale
>>
Is this DC plan? Just to steal Marvel concepts and sell their own version?
What's next? Their own X-Men?
>>
>>94046533

10 bucks he'll say he can't say bc Legion plans still developing
>>
>>94046463
That's bad news right?
>>
>>94046588
Well Doom Patrol came before X Men by a couple months and Teen Titans could've been that but they fucked it up bad in the 90s while X Men flourished
>>
>>94046241
Based DC!
>>
>>94037038
>>94037248

He's also guested several times on Gotham Academy and I'm sure other things. He was in Grayson several times. I mean, currently he may only be in two books, but he's a regular presence all over the place and has been since the New 52. he even did issues of Earth 2 Worlds Finest with Helena as his other dimensional sister and where he was bossing around the E2 PeeGee.
>>
>>94046588
Could be what the whole Meta(l) gene in The Casting was setting up.

Stealing Marvel concepts while Marvel is trying to reinvent themselves by throwing things out is pretty ingenious honestly. Cheeky at the very least.
>>
>>94042800
>It was okay when people with powers had the metagene.
>It was okay when the Celestials created the mutants.
>It was okay when the race for a super-soldier serum created the mutants in the Ultimate Universe.
This isn't okay.
>>
File: DFSeKdxUAAA2_Yz.jpg (532KB, 2047x1176px) Image search: [Google]
DFSeKdxUAAA2_Yz.jpg
532KB, 2047x1176px
Pencils for that big Dark Matter jam piece say Phantom Girl so I'm assuming someone just misspoke
>>
File: DFSdTBuUIAAnxaC.jpg (134KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DFSdTBuUIAAnxaC.jpg
134KB, 675x1200px
First look at Terrifics
https://twitter.com/DCComics/status/888507999098032128
>>
>>94046642
intern struggling, they misspelled Geoff once last night too
>>
>>94046558
well they've been trying to make Grundy their Hulk stand in for a decade so I guess it's about time for a new one.
>>
>>94045943
Milligan/McCarthy for me, or Morrison/Quitely
>>
>>94037446
>Starfire is probably the only one who could hold an ongoing

Well DC-You sure consigned that to the rumor mill.

>>94037651
Thats good to know. So apparently Cave Carson's lack of solicits meant a break.
>>
>>94046642
>Terrifics
That's the Challengers though...
>>
>>94046588
Yeah, this feels very petty.
>>
File: yes.webm (494KB, 400x496px) Image search: [Google]
yes.webm
494KB, 400x496px
>>94046642
>>
File: 1490470955094.jpg (65KB, 554x572px) Image search: [Google]
1490470955094.jpg
65KB, 554x572px
>>94046639
Thank you, now I can rest
>>
>>94046642
DC pls
>>
>>94046189
what has Jordan written before? anything good?
>>
>>94046579
this honestly.
>>
>>94046642
That's either Challengers or they REALLY fucked up Metamorpho.
>>
>>94046696

Luther Strode is his best known work i think.
>>
>>94046681
They're just getting back at them for the Squadron Supreme many years later.
>>
>>94046638
Who are you quoting? I didn't say any of that.
>>
File: cake.png (168KB, 230x296px) Image search: [Google]
cake.png
168KB, 230x296px
>DiDio joked that Lemire "took the last few years off writing" while working for Marvel.
Big Bantz Didio
>>
>Brimstone will bring a level of horror to the DC Universe
Not who I would've expected to do that
>>
>>94046642
talk about casual.
>>
>>94046665
>Milligan and McCarthy haven't worked together in almost two decades
Kill me.
>>
>>94046680
I'm just copy pasting the tweet mate. Interns fucked up.
>>
File: all is horrible.jpg (114KB, 535x532px) Image search: [Google]
all is horrible.jpg
114KB, 535x532px
>>94046463
>edgy Challengers incoming
>>
Thread's going to hit bump. New thread: >>94046790
>>
>>94046796
Maybe Andy Kubert can save it with the art.
>>
>>94046696
He's really really bad.
>>
>>94036005
still unannounced:
>new Orlando book
>Duke's solo
>>
>>94046742
Kek. Didio has been throwing shades at Marvel since SDCC started.
>>
>>94046588
>steal concepts and sell their own version?
has worked for marvel for decades
>>
>>94046819
Kubert is terrible.
>>
>>94046430
Lemire is more into DC than Marvel so I do think he won't completely shit the bed like he did with Hawkeye.
>>
>>94046825
>Duke solo
Hopefully, they figure out that it was a bad idea and decided to forget about it.
>>
>>94046796
>Snyder is terrible meme
Hello capeshitter.
>>
File: sdcc2017 iZombie 02a.jpg (574KB, 2048x2038px) Image search: [Google]
sdcc2017 iZombie 02a.jpg
574KB, 2048x2038px
iZombie signing session: https://www face book com/warnerbrostv/videos/10155635101773777/

Rose trying to pose with clowns in her eyeline: https://twitter com/imrosemciver/status/888507400826703872

Panel was held earlier, nothing from it yet.
>>
>>94046879
He was also forced to write Fagtion's Memeguy, can't fault him there too much.
>>
>>94046642
Deleted, probably because they massively fucked up.
>>
>>94046920
>hello capeshitter
>in the DC SDCC thread
Oh, patricianon, what should we read in order to see the true genius of the guy writing a capeshit book.
>>
>>94046920
I'm confused why you used the word capeshitter while trying to defend a cape book.
>>
>>94047027
Maybe start with Swamp Thing?
>>
CBR's coverage is more detailed
http://www.cbr.com/sdcc-dark-knights-metal/
>>
File: you make joke, friend? pepe.jpg (2KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
you make joke, friend? pepe.jpg
2KB, 125x110px
>>94047068
>>
File: Screenshot_18.png (2MB, 2059x686px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_18.png
2MB, 2059x686px
>>94046588
>Their own X-Men
PLEASE !!

/co/, who would be Scott? Who would be Wolverine, Emma, Beast, Namor, etc?
>>
>>94046457
He is still in the uni following JLA, right?
>>
>>94047231
Yeah, just locked up, I believe.
>>
>>94045695
>>94044525
>"Snyder said one of his goals with Metal was to tell a story that could lead to other new story elements spinning out into the wider DC Universe."

Oh, I'm sorry, faggot where'd you go? I thought little scooter was only concerned with his shitty little books?
>>
>>94041091

Tim's only unique thing is his staff, everything else he's stolen from some other Robin.
>>
>>94047403
False, he also created pants as a permanent costume
>>
>>94044154
"Will the Bad Guys win?" Isn't the same shit as
>THIS CHANGES COMICS 4EVAH

Fucktard
>>
>>94048418
Quote where I ever said that you penis wrinkle.
Thread posts: 520
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.