[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Walking Dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: The-Walking-Dead-163-1.jpg (399KB, 600x922px) Image search: [Google]
The-Walking-Dead-163-1.jpg
399KB, 600x922px
This is my first time here, what does /co/ think it this? I personally love the comic. While it has had some pacing issues and flaws, I feel that it's a really enjoyable and well written story (far superior to the show). What are your thoughts?
>>
>>94032324
>what does /co/ think it this?
>>
File: walking-dead-comic.jpg (96KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
walking-dead-comic.jpg
96KB, 750x423px
Think of**
>>
File: 6b50e2e99912d46a3c6294e2510ccbb7.jpg (355KB, 1600x1248px) Image search: [Google]
6b50e2e99912d46a3c6294e2510ccbb7.jpg
355KB, 1600x1248px
>>94032334
Typo bro. I got excited, /co/ seems comfy. /v/ is mean. Are you nice?
>>
>>94032324
It's a comic that should have ended years ago. Kirkman is only keeping it alive for the paychecks.
>>
>>94032356
/co/ is nice as long as you don't make threads about movies and Marvel comics. Images comics are 50/50 odds of a decent or shit thread.
>>
>>94032324
Much like the show, it's gone on for far too long and has lost any zest that gave it momentum.
>>
>>94032357
This nigga knows. It is Korkman stroking his own ego. Art is horrible, writing and dialouge is stale and useless to the story and it is the same plots over and over again.
>>
>>94032357
You think so? Where did it go downhill for you? Some people think it should of ended with Negan, but personally I enjoy everything Kirkman has done lately. Even his decision on killing a very important character. Besides he could end it whenever he wants. He makes bankloads off the show. Way more than the comics make
>>
>>94032384
What else would change with the plot though? It makes sense they would never leave Alexandria, there is NEVER going to be hope for a cure. The only thing they can do is get old or wait for something else to come kill them. Thats why I can understand why people think it's gone on for too long. No matter what they do I just want it to end with Rick.
>>
Should've ended with Negan being held prisoner. Then it just plods aimlessly along.
>>
>>94032394
>He makes bankloads off the show. Way more than the comics make
And the show will continue as long as it has a continuous well of source material to draw from.
>>
It was fun to binge. The story is excruciating reading monthly.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.