[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Whats this i hear about the X Men rights expiring?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Ryan-Reynolds-in-Deadpool.jpg (94KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
Ryan-Reynolds-in-Deadpool.jpg
94KB, 1000x563px
Whats this i hear about the X Men rights expiring?
>>
>>94030475

Which rights?
>>
>>94030481
The right to make good movies.
It expired with Logan. From now on every X-men movie sucks balls.
>>
>>94030506

yes. from now
>>
File: nosytorakbutmutant.jpg (35KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
nosytorakbutmutant.jpg
35KB, 1280x720px
>>94030506
Im scared they will fuck up my waifu Magik in New Mutants, Fox likes to alter characters just to make them more down to earth and Magik its fucking sorceress supreme tier and they will probably downgrade her to just being a shit teleporter and she will probably grab a sword in the final scene from some old statue just for the poster and trailer shots.
>>
>>94030475
no expiration, but Marvel is putting the screws down on Fox.
They've forbidden the making of X-Men and Fantastic 4 movie toys for the most part, and they canceled the new Fantastic 4 book.
They've also forbidden the writers from making new Mutants because Fox owns the rights to the word 'Mutant' in TV and Movies.
So if Fox won't give them back, Marvel is going to make the x-men completely unprofitable
>>
>>94030789
Why didn't Marvel pull this against Sony with Arachni-Guy?
>>
>>94030789
can't fox just make up their own mutants?
>>
>>94030789
Marvel is a bunch of cry baby bitches
>>
File: IMG_4674.png (1MB, 540x812px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4674.png
1MB, 540x812px
>>94030475
Theyre making a doctor doom movie with the Legion/Fargo Creator, so not happening anytime soon
>>
File: ariel grin.gif (394KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
ariel grin.gif
394KB, 500x278px
>>94030884
>Theyre making a doctor doom movie with the Legion/Fargo Creator
>>
>>94030846
Because they were easier to work with.
>>
>>94030846
Because Spidey is a top seller and always has been. X-men are more volatile in sales. Dunno about the F4.
>>
>>94030789
It baffles me why Fox hasn't cried uncle on the Fantastic Four yet. X-Men I can understand, they're one of Fox's mega-franchises and they've actually been pretty profitable. Not to mention mutants are kind of a whole universe unto themselves, perfect for a franchise. But F4? They've never had a good movie, they have zero resonance in the public consciousness (at least for now), and it genuinely seems like nobody at Fox knows what to do with them and their stuff.

So why not try to cut a deal with Disney on Fantastic Four? Is it all a matter of pride?
>>
File: IMG_2114.jpg (200KB, 1456x1288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2114.jpg
200KB, 1456x1288px
>>94030899
>surprise announcement came out of the Comic-Con panel for FX’s Legion.
>Noah Hawley, the show’s creator and the mind behind Fargo, ended the panel with a clue about a film project he’s making for 20th Century Fox.
>“Two words,” he said. “Doctor Doom.”

http://ew.com/movies/2017/07/20/comic-con-doctor-doom-movie-legion-noah-hawley/
>>
So the only new announcement Fox made was for the Doctor Doom movie?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.