[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devil's Candy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1500598573-DVC_ch05_p047[1].png (340KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [Google]
1500598573-DVC_ch05_p047[1].png
340KB, 800x1157px
That's racist, Kazu

http://devilscandycomic.com/
>>
Poor little Kazu doesn't want to be alone
>>
I kind of hope Kazu doesn't come, I want to see how Pandora deals with this on her own also he's the character I care the least about
>>
I want to bully Kazu.
>>
>>94030069
wouldn't Clarence goto jail for trying to drink someone's blood

you can only drink a certain legal limit until it becomes assault?
>>
>>94030410
I guess it's a matter of consent like other intimacy. Unless it would turn the person they drink from or harm them.

I guess kazu is worried that police won't get the full story and think she's just mindlessly violent.
>>
>Yahgie's mom was a Kanker in her youth
>>
>>94030303
Rem should replace Kazu with Ricket.
>>
>>94030737
So they were bad girls that hooked up with nerdy men. That's hot.

>>94031261
How dare you, Kazu is great.
>>
Totally forgot about this comic, I should catch up on it.
>>
File: deckers.jpg (131KB, 650x612px) Image search: [Google]
deckers.jpg
131KB, 650x612px
Kazu's dad used to be even lamer than his son.
>>
>>94031966
>The mother is older

That's really hot!
>>
File: wah.png (156KB, 431x374px) Image search: [Google]
wah.png
156KB, 431x374px
This comic has so many boys, Griffin would think he's gone to heaven.
>>
So what are the chances that creepy snake guy is going to be keepin tabs on every musical instrument vendor for that guitar?

Also what if Ricket's brother is sent after Yahgie and 'Greta'?
>>
>>94032179
Needs more main girls. Ricket and Pandora are fine but Hitomi is meh
>>
>>94034160
I like Hitomi. Was glad she got some development in that fashion show chapter and came to terms with her strength.
>>
>>94031966
>>94030069

Wtf species are Kazu and his parents, though? They can't be just some generic "humanoid", the creator practically goes out of their way to fish up weird folklore species.

I thought they were Vampires, but with an actual Vampire character now I don't know what to believe!!!!
>>
>>94034326

Never mind, he and his family are "Imps", so in a way they are just some generic creature.

Also Nemo is half invisible man and half english creek goblin/Grindlow, so that's kind of neat.
>>
>>94034160
The number of possible girls increases exponentially just from having Ricket around.

So does the number of boys, come to think of it.
>>
>>94034407
And her family needs money.

...I need to keep a clean mind.
>>
File: tumblr_nqrvol2E8w1ri5qy9o1_1280.jpg (383KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqrvol2E8w1ri5qy9o1_1280.jpg
383KB, 1280x1785px
>>94034160
Alternatively, it needs more men.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.