[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumbing of Age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: score.png (940KB, 1600x533px) Image search: [Google]
score.png
940KB, 1600x533px
Heh. Not bad.

I do enjoy thinking about the reaction if she actually banged Mike and/or Joe.
>>
>>94029876
Got a chuckle outta me. You win this time Willis.
>>
File: 2017-07-22-deserves.png (373KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-22-deserves.png
373KB, 1000x333px
>>94029876
I'd be chuckling more if it weren't for my initial confusion: Is Joe giving Momma Stabs a whole box (which appears to be completely empty) because she's met and banged his father? Is Joe remorseful or ashamed of his father's actions? If so, why does Joe tend to follow in his footsteps by also banging women whenever possible?

Anyways, two sets of copied and pasted panels are also lazy. The password is "deserves".
>>
>>94029876
The fact that she says "I've, uh, met your father" (clearly referring to banging rather than knowing) seems to clarify that they didn't know each other and the flirty writing was just written with too much familiarity. I figure she'd say "I know your father," or "I went to school here with your father" if that was the case.

Although, maybe Willis is writing her wrong here, who knows.

Y'know, the phrasing here kinda makes me wonder if this is supposed to be allegorical to that Trump pussy grab tape that came out. The content kinda private, but leaked unexpectedly to the public at large, and we're seeing people react. Also Willis made reference to Trump with Joe's woman rating before. Just a thought that popped into my head.

I think this is the first positive reaction to what he did, and it's from a woman, although one with a really poor judge of character in men. Kinda continues to make me think that Stacy is supposed to read as a bad parent/person. I kinda dislike that on its face since she's a battered wife who supported her kid best she could, but the existence of another worse parent doesn't have to mean that the other isn't deficient in some ways. It would just be way more palatable in a strip that isn't "Bad Parents: The Webcomic"

Also I hope something crop worthy comes up before Willis fixes the resolution stuff, I like getting slightly bigger crops.
>>
File: 2013-07-29-persistent[1].png (327KB, 1000x333px) Image search: [Google]
2013-07-29-persistent[1].png
327KB, 1000x333px
>>94030084
>Is Joe remorseful or ashamed of his father's actions? If so, why does Joe tend to follow in his footsteps by also banging women whenever possible?
That's a really good pair of questions, that I could actually see Willis exploring. At least if he doesn't get distracted by some other dumb plot thread.

Joe seems to have a lot of repressed pain from the way his parents' marriage played out. Hopefully
>>
>>94030084
It's been shown before that Joe isn't exactly pleased with his dad's womanizing since it caused his parent's divorce.

>>94030169
I don't think Stacy being bad parent is so bad in this case. She's got a shitty taste in men and is a flake; she's downright realistic and relatable compared "kidnap your daughter's boyfriend to lure her out" and "kidnap your daughter at gunpoint to take her to pray the gay away camp." Hell, she's not even that shitty of a parent, just a shitty person.
>>
>>94030169
>the phrasing here kinda makes me wonder if this is supposed to be allegorical to that Trump pussy grab tape that came out.
This would make sense if the tape had leaked out three months ago, but that's not the case. Not to say that it's NOT the case, but it seems a bit unlikely to me at least. I could always be wrong, of course.

>>94030237
>>94030315
It would make sense for Joe to be unproud of his father's actions, but the fact that he turns around and does the same thing with other women, some older than he is, just seems weird. If Willis wanted to get in Joe's womanizing while blaming Joe's dad for his behavior, he could just do the classic "Like Father Like Son" thing where Joe tends to bang women in order to get his father's approval or something.
>>
>>94030169
>they didn't know each other
Yeah, this strip gives this impression.
Maybe the other one was written in a too friendly tone, but I would have sworn that they went to school together based on that one.
>>
>>94030315
>she's downright realistic and relatable compared "kidnap your daughter's boyfriend to lure her out" and "kidnap your daughter at gunpoint to take her to pray the gay away camp."
so what you're saying is, eventually she's going to kidnap someone and Amber will be involved somehow
>>
File: 1486554304026.png (952KB, 765x927px) Image search: [Google]
1486554304026.png
952KB, 765x927px
>>94029876
Willis made me laugh. WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!
>>
>>94030651
A broken clock is funny twice a day
>>
>>94030505
Well, there are people with shitty parents who know their parent is shitty, but still replicate their behaviour because that's what they're used to. I think that's how a lot of family abuse gets perpetuated through the generations.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.