[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he telling the truth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (23KB, 401x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 401x271px
Was he telling the truth?
>>
>>94029260
What does this Youtube e-celeb have to do with /co/?
>>
>>94029260
>he's not making videos anymore
I miss him, used to love watching his videos
>>
>>94029260
He looks more like dobson
>>
>>94029680
He had a live stream where he talked about his friendship with Joe Ranft, the head writer of Toy Story. According to him Joe Ranft told him this lengthy back story to Toy Story.
>>
THIS IS MIKE MOZART
BACK AGAIN BRINGING YOU THE COOLEST PARTS OF YESTERDAY AND TODAY
>>
File: 12944176885_232b12ec47_za.jpg (184KB, 640x385px) Image search: [Google]
12944176885_232b12ec47_za.jpg
184KB, 640x385px
>>94030095
>MIKE MOZART BACK AGAIN

He only comes back to Youtube when he wants his personal Army to help him with shit. He posts about four to five videos at most and than he fucks off for another 2 years.

First time he left without saying anything to the fans was when Youtube wouldn't make him a youtube partner or pay him.

His fans went crazy leaving comments on his channel every day. They were worried about him and wanted to know if he was ok. He left without a single comment or video letting fans know whats up. People on his channel actually cried over what they thought was his death.
>A single fuck he did not give.

Than once he got his way and youtube allowed him to become a youtube partner he "came back" about a year later.
He made a few videos but only so he could use his fame / fans to vote his question to number one so Obama the president would answer it in a live stream which he did. Mike actually got Obama to answer his political questions thanks to his personal Army of fans.

>Video Very related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sBLuOelC88

He got all political and he started posting more political videos (which hes now made privet) and would rarely make a toy review video.

How did he repay his fans/ Personal Army who helped him out....? By fucking off youtube for two years without giving fans any reason what so ever as to why he stopped making Youtube videos AGAIN.

Now once again hes "back" but making new toy reviews doesn't seem to be the reason why. Surprise hes got an agenda

Funny how he only "comes back" when he wants his army of fans to help him out with stuff only to than blow them off for years without so much as a goodbye for now video.

He seems like a pretty cool nice guy don't you think?

I MEAN REEEEEALLLLY!!!
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.