[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did they mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: p7ky78uw0uaz.jpg (214KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
p7ky78uw0uaz.jpg
214KB, 1200x900px
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>94026716
Basically, "We know it's shit and everyone hates it but eh, we don't care, we will continue to spam it on CN's schedule. :^)"
>>
>>94026740
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_BrxK5-unZI
>>
>>94026716
Starfire is the only one who makes nice with her alternate self. Cute and in character
>>
>>94026716
"Dance, puppets! Dance!"
>>
>>94026716
Maybe there's going to be a crossover of both shows.
>>
They know what they're doing, and they want you to know they don't care.

Which probably triggers folks even worse. I personally enjoy both. I don't resent either for not being like the other.
>>
>>94026716
They want people to think the original Teen Titans are coming back, when in reality it's just going to be a crossover in which Starfire and Starfire GO! hang out and make out.
>>
>>94028124
Same. The only thing that makes me hate TTG is the horrendous schedule. But that's not the show fault so it's more of a issue with the company.
>>
>>94026716
some characters are the same despite the tones of the series and one is more cartoony than the other
>>
TTG is intentionally bad and even the creators know it's bad. Nobody over the age of 8 actually enjoys it.
>>
>>94026716
Really, what do any of them have against their counterparts except for Robin?

Cyborg and Beast Boy would probably think their Go! counterparts were funny. As the image shows the Starfires would just find each other the adorable.

Maybe Raven would get upset at her representation, but I imagine she'd just pull a 'whatever' and go back to her tea. If anything Go! Raven who probable think 03 Raven was super cool.

Even Robin would probably just ignore Go! Robin.

And yes, I'm aware this is just a gag playing off the negative response of the shows detractors and that my post is autistic. I just can't help wondering why they'd be fighting.
>>
>>94026716
attention is needed by the current fanbase of one show to the other series in regards of thicc raven and cute star
>>
File: Christina_miller.jpg (61KB, 349x400px) Image search: [Google]
Christina_miller.jpg
61KB, 349x400px
>>94026716
They mean "Get ready for your monthly spanking, TTfags! It'll stop when you stop saying we're bad."

You know, like the last four times they did this shit. Wonder what flavor they'll take this time. They already did "You just want cartoons to be spr srs" and "You can't criticize it, it's not for you" and "nice meme" and "You just like it because it has morals," what other completely nonsense argument are they gonna use to miss the nail and hit the hammer on the hand?

Ooh! Maybe it'll be "We don't wanna use effort!" or "We make so much money off toys and shit it doesn't matter" or "Well kids like it!"

Ugh, minute they start doing this with PPG2016 seals the network has no hope.
>>
>>94028215
THE NIGHT BEGINS TO SHINE
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.