[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was in the wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Who was in the wrong?
>>
Both of them.

Woody was overcome with jealousy and tried to get Buzz stuck in a crack so he could have Andy to himself, only for his plan to backfire horribly and get all the other toys to hate him.

Buzz was deluded and refused to listen to anyone who tried to force reality onto him and didn't respect Woody's position as leader of the toys and thought he could just take over the moment he arrived.
>>
>>94026455
/thread
>>
Woody was just a little bitch who couldn't stand the spotlight being taken away from him.
>>
>>94026455
fpbp
>>
>>94026256
Both of them. Woody started it with his jealousy thing, but Buzz kept sabotaging their chances to make it back in one piece.
>Pushing Woody out of the van
>Jumping into the rocket
>Being standoff with Woody when he needed help at the window
>Pushing a crate onto Woody

The only real time things got better was when the toys saw Buzz with Woody. Until then, those two just couldn't get along, and they dragged each other through the mud.
>>
It was very clearly Woody. If Woody got over himself and tried to sit down with the guy and have a reasonable conversation most of the conflict could have been avoided.

Buzz didn't help himself any, but Woody being a petty dick drives most of the plot and it's why it's a funny movie.
>>
File: 1280876285010.jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1280876285010.jpg
45KB, 600x480px
Woody is pretty much the prophet Cassandra. He tells the truth but nobody believes him until it's too late.
>>
>>94026256
I like their friendship so much.
>>
File: 1280975523078.jpg (97KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
1280975523078.jpg
97KB, 480x640px
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.