[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you think the Flash affords all the food he needs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Flash_Pack.jpg (28KB, 220x296px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_Pack.jpg
28KB, 220x296px
If his metabolism is really fast, how do you figure he affords all the food he needs to survive, much less continue actively fighting crime, considerong the vast amount pf energy he must expend running around his city?
>>
>>94025909
He steals it. Nobody is going to catch.
>>
They stopped the metabolism thing when the speed force was introduced and retconned past problems with eating/energy as Wally's connection needing to be realigned or some other similar bullshit.
>>
>>94025909
Is that even canon anymore? He consumes speedforce now.
>>
Flash needing to eat a fuckton is a meme spread by the show. The speedforce provides all the energy he needs. Yes, his metabolism is super fast, which means he CAN eat a ton of food if he wants to and quickly digest it, but he doesn't NEED to.
>>
>>94025970
>They stopped the metabolism thing when the speed force was introduced

Stuff like this is why Baron/Messner-Loebs > Waid.
>>
>>94025941
>Falsh continues to steal food at an alarming rate.
>while he tries to save the day, the city around him starves
>at the end of the day, Falsh's true enemy is himself.
>cue Thawne laughing in the corner
>>
>>94025978
>Flash needing to eat a fuckton is a meme spread by the show

No it was a real thing in Post Crisis Flash that Mike Baron thought up.
>>
>>94025978
I wonder how many toilets he exploded back when he needed to eat a fuck ton of food.
>>
>>94025978
It's not a meme. It was indeed canon for a time, but most people do skip over those issues tbqh.

>>94025994
Best to let every creator write in limitations and power levels shit to their own needs. If it serves the story and doesn't hurt the brand too much so be it. I enjoyed basically all of v2 through 225 even through the changes.
>>
>>94026029
>>94026104
I know it was a thing once, but it isn't anymore. It's one of the reasons the speedforce was introduced in the first place. But the show used both at once, making people believe it was still a thing, hence why I said it's a meme. Hell, just in the recent Green Arrow issue, Barry mentioned having to eat s ton.
>>
>>94026225
Most of post crisis Wally run is now barrys.

Someone even drew Barry doing the post crisis Flash Cover pose of Issue 1.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.