[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Ken-Penders.jpg (26KB, 290x200px) Image search: [Google]
Ken-Penders.jpg
26KB, 290x200px
>>
Fuck you Penders, you and your shitty OCs killed the Sonic comic.
>>
>>94023643
"You're welcome, Archie fans!"
>>
>>94023671
It died when Archie refused to be efficient
>>
>>94023643
Fuck you you autistic faggot for killing off my waifu, in a comic book series that I've never read or a animated series I've never really watched! But fuck you anyway for being an autist!
>>
Isn't it generally understood that when you are hired to write for an established comic series you don't get to keep any ownership of that shit when you leave?

Are there any other examples of ex-writers throwing a bitchfit to try and get characters they created out of big franchise books?
>>
Kems weaponized autism single handily ended Archie's sonic comics and will probably destroy the company since they've barley been holding themselves together as is and the crazy fuck will never get another job again unless it's working for a fast food joint
>>
>Ken tries to use the fact that like 5 people came up to him at a convention as justification that his run on Sonic was the best, and ignores that 99% of fans favorite part of the comic was when Ian Flynn was working with Penders' characters.

How can one man be in such denial over his own unpopularity
>>
Does anyone have those /co/ attempts at drawing Echid'na or whatever Pender's rip off race is called, that were actually kind of cute?
>>
shouldn't this shit be out already? How long does it take to draw one issue of a comic book?
>>
>>94023643
Who will be his next victim?
>>
>>94025529
Marvel Comics

Screencap this, he'll get work writing one of the less-popular SJW legacy heroes.

Somehow, SOMEHOW, Marvel will fall into roughly the same trap Archie did with any OC Donut Steels Ken creates for them. and this of all things will finally cause a reshuffling of Marvel Entertainment as the Mouse comes down hard on Ike, Alonzo, and the rest.
>>
>>94023643

So when can we expect him to get assaulted?

Surely someone's autistically mad enough to not give a fuck about the consequences and just start scratching his mustache off.
>>
>>94025773
Penders already worked at Marvel. And DC. He was a letterer I think and got fired for failing to keep deadlines. He's already burned those bridges. The only reason he got work at Archie was because of nepotism and because Archie is fucking incompetent.

And before you say Marvel is incompetent too, remember that he's a no-name old white guy. They have no reason to hire him.
>>
>>94025236
Ditko
>>
>>94025906
I concede, sadly. I would've thought Marvel'd be dumb enough to, but if he's already been there before I take back my screencap declaration.
>>
File: 1492062000355.jpg (53KB, 334x248px) Image search: [Google]
1492062000355.jpg
53KB, 334x248px
>There is an Alternate universe out there where Penders is decently rich and bought all the Sonic the Animated series characters for Lara-Su chronicles.
>>
>>94026170

Is that the alternate universe where Penders turns green because he hates being anything like Penders Prime?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.