[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does this mean, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

What does this mean, /co/?
>>
>>94019639
That Starfire is the most reasonable member of the team?
>>
TTGO! fans = Trump supporters
Teen Titans fans = Everybody else
>>
>>94019702
You're right. TTGO fans are children.
>>
That Teen Titans Go is going to do yet another episode where they rub salt in the wounds of the original cartoon's fans?
>>
>>94019730
Looks more like butthurt TT fans getting their way lol.
>>
>>94019702
TTGO! fans are either retarded or children
>>
>>94019764
I don't see how that refutes the other anon's claim
>>
What would you do if you meet your own Chibi doppelganger /co/?
>>
>>94019639
If this IS anything, it might be a direct to DVD movie with something close to the original designs. If they brought it back as a full show and had TTGO as a back-up, as it is, short-form comedy, I'd be happy.
>>
>>94019803
See: Robin, Cyborg, Raven, Beast Boy
>>
>>94019797
That describes Bernie fags though
>>
>>94019764
That's what he said yes.
>>
>>94019803
>>94019821
what would you do if you found out that this was the Chibi-verse and that the real version of yourself is somehow even less cute?
>>
>>94019702
FUCKING EPIC /pol/BAIT FUCK I LOVE SEEING /pol/SHIT IN EVERY THREAD BASED ANON POSTING THREAD DERAILING /pol/SHIT FUUUUUUUUUCKING BASED I'M FUUUUUCKING ERECT RIGHT NOW KNOWING THE MODS DON'T GIVE A SHIT HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

DUDE REMEMBER HILLARY AND TRUMP LMAO GET IT GUYS LOOOOOOL
>>
>>94019909
Anon I'd like you to turn off your computer for a little while. You don't need to go outside, just turn the computer off for a bit and just think about whether this post is truly one that was worth making, and one that presents yourself in a manner you find acceptable.
>>
>>94019952
it's a false flag you dip
>>
>>94019968
My advice applies whether his post was a genuine expression of his feelings or an attempt to make a particular group of people look bad, though the last bit isn't really relevant in the second case.
>>
>>94019639
It means they know how to do PR.
>>
File: IMG_9197.jpg (52KB, 680x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9197.jpg
52KB, 680x432px
>>94019702
>>94019720
>>94019764
>>94019797
>>94019851
>>94019852
>>
>the original teen titans in TTGO style
Wow I actually like them better than the original designs
>>
File: tumblr_m77yopvNii1qeenqto1_1280.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m77yopvNii1qeenqto1_1280.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
Self-depreciation is nothing new at DC Animation.
>>
>a TTG hate thread turns into /pol/

Maximum autism.
>>
>>94019803

Like a particular more degenerate board would say >rape
>>
>>94019639

The original Teen Titans are violent and irrational?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.