[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does /co/ hate me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 10

File: catwoman.jpg (69KB, 500x708px) Image search: [Google]
catwoman.jpg
69KB, 500x708px
>>
I love Catwoman.
>>
>>94018942
Because you're a boring asshole who's only claim to fame is being Batman's cocksleeve. Seriously, what the fuck good are you as a character? You don't do anything, I don't even think a bitch has actually stolen anything lately.

I miss Eartha Kitt. She brought some damn life into this empty void of a character.
>>
File: catwoman pfeiffer.gif (144KB, 500x545px) Image search: [Google]
catwoman pfeiffer.gif
144KB, 500x545px
>>94018942
I don't
>>
>>94019346
>Liking Cat Niggress
Lee Meriwether is best Cat Woman
>>
File: batwink-loop.gif (25KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
batwink-loop.gif
25KB, 260x260px
>>94018942
I like every version of you, baby
>>
File: every catwoman encounter.png (112KB, 1452x735px) Image search: [Google]
every catwoman encounter.png
112KB, 1452x735px
>>94018942
Because the only time you had anything even remotely resembling a motivation was in Batman Returns and your biggest claim to fame is being a Batcocksleeve who only brings down Batman stories with relationship drama or having to be rescued by Batman.
>>
>>94020375
I want to contest that picture, but I can't.
>>
>>94020375
>>94019346

How's middle school going?
>>
/co/ hates anything that gets in the way of batsupes and wondiebat
>>
>>94020815
good argument
>>
I love Catwoman, but I don't love you, OP.
>>
>>94018942
I don't hate you, Selina. I just hate when they ship you with Bruce. Now pic related on the otherhand.
>>
File: 1471928546358.png (289KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
1471928546358.png
289KB, 500x643px
>>94018942
I love Catwoman, she's probably in my top 5 favorite DC characters.
>>
>>94018960
Ditto. Selena is best.
>>
>>94020866
>>94020929
>one year since he died
>>
>>94020929
literally why?
>>
>>94020880

Do you find it more difficult to self-insert as Bruce?
>>
I don't, I love you and I don't care what /co/'s opinion of you is.
>>
>>94020856

Your posts are the only argument I need.
>>
>pssst nothing personal, kid in female form

No thanks desu senpai
>>
>>94018942
But I love you.
>>
Can anyone recommend me some good Catwoman stories ?
I'm indifferent to her but I wish I liked her
>>
>>94021234
Has she killed anyone while saying that?
>>
>>94021234

Probably the most innaccurate post I've seen all day. Are you retarded or just pretending?
>>
File: forgot_to_ask_thumb.png (195KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
forgot_to_ask_thumb.png
195KB, 350x350px
Because of the perception that when "tragic loner" characters get laid it detracts from the tragedy of the character, or that story arcs involving female love interests are oftentimes distracting or superfluous. .

>>94021263
Try Brubaker's run or Genevieve Valentine's run.
>>
>>94021025
Cooke's design is so fucking based and it just goes from there
>>
>>94021025
I just like the character
>>
>>94018942
with Bruce proposing her I hope we get to see her and Lois interact, mom to stepmom talk or doing some investigation with the cat using her skills and Lois using her brains
>>
I love Catwoman thieve not some Bitch psych murder handred woman in new 52 rebirth
>>
>>94021025

Great design, great stories, iconic character...how daft do you have to be find this in any way confusing?
>>
File: 0d2e3faa4bbf57bce4f40b37edd5488d.jpg (795KB, 732x1136px) Image search: [Google]
0d2e3faa4bbf57bce4f40b37edd5488d.jpg
795KB, 732x1136px
>>94021135
Nah, its because Bruce to me is just too driven and whenever he's in a relationship or flirting with Selina, it's pretty contradictory from how he usually behaves, but then another moment he's all stern no fun.

I like the idea of Selina's seductress side in full display, and what better way to show it from a younger and slightly more impressionable Dick? Sure he's a ladies man, but just the idea that he want to prove himself as something more in front of a real woman is pretty fascinating.
>>
>>94018942
I like you Selena

You're better than Felicia
>>
>>94022271

>Nah, its because Bruce to me is just too driven and whenever he's in a relationship or flirting with Selina, it's pretty contradictory from how he usually behaves

Literally how it's been since Batman #1. Are you saying Bill Finger got the character wrong?

>I like the idea of Selina's seductress side in full display

Seducing Batman IS her seductress side in full play. Dick is just a boy, and she's known him since he was still in grade school. Seducing him not only isn't impressive, but it's pretty gross. Seducing one of the most stoic and emotionally defensive heroes in comics, though, certainly IS impressive.
>>
>>94022477
>but it's pretty gross
opinions
>>
>>94022519

Is that all you have to say?
>>
>>94018942
Because the only series she ever had that wasn't mindless T&A was the one with the Brubaker & Pfeifer runs, and /co/ doesn't read comics, so...
>>
>>94022531
I wasn't the anon you were talking to
>>
>>94022477
>Literally how it's been since Batman #1. Are you saying Bill Finger got the character wrong?

Not really. Its waxed and waned over the years.

>Seducing Batman IS her seductress side in full play. Dick is just a boy, and she's known him since he was still in grade school. Seducing him not only isn't impressive, but it's pretty gross. Seducing one of the most stoic and emotionally defensive heroes in comics, though, certainly IS impressive.

The problem is that it does little to convince me because he just goes back to status quo. Plus there's the fact they try to push a deeper romance in it that doesn't work for me or go anywhere. With Dick there's more room to play with it, and it doesn't have to be a full on romance. And he hasn't been a boy for a long time.
>>
>>94018942
What do you mean? I love you, Cat.
>>
Ignoring the rest of the movie, what do you think of her TDKR incarnation?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtTlxlGW4y0
>>
>>94023790

>Not really. Its waxed and waned over the years.

So you're also saying Wein got the characters wrong? And Moench? Dini? Brubaker? I suppose you prefer Dixon's versions where Batman is a complete piece of shit and Catwoman is a dumb, incompetent floozy.

>The problem is that it does little to convince me because he just goes back to status quo.

Wow. Status quo in a superhero comic. Whodathunkit?...You're not very smart, are you?

>Plus there's the fact they try to push a deeper romance in it that doesn't work for me or go anywhere.

It works for a lot of people. Nobody cares if it doesn't work for YOU, but I think we've already established that you probably only care about either character in their relation to your favorite Gary Stu Dick Grayson.
>>
>>94023926
the character was decent but the actress was miscast
>>
>>94023926
heel knives were stupid as shit

>>94023790
everything goes back to the status quo, its capeshit
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.