[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tmnt_ghostbusters 2.jpg (1MB, 2063x3131px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt_ghostbusters 2.jpg
1MB, 2063x3131px
http://www.bigshinyrobot.com/60094/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-ghostbusters-sequel/

Oh shit, motherfucker! TMNT/Ghostbusters 2 up in this bitch!
>>
Fuck yeah. I enjoy the first one.
>>
>>94017044
I know right!? How awesome was that!?
>>
>>94016968

Good to know that there'll be a followup after Ghostbusters 101 ends, and NOT that shitty one starring the 2016 Ghostbusters. I'll be getting this one for sure.
>>
>>94016968
Was really hoping they would cross over into the turtles world this time I want to see a tilurtles artist do the gb
>>
>Darius is back as a ghost.
LEL
>>
>>94017215
What?
>>
>>94017407
Sorry I'm on my phone, check the technodrom forum, there's a thread about the panel IDW will have.
>>
>>94016968

We never talk about Burnham's Ghostbusters series, /co/. Can we try?

Personally, I love it. 101 has been its worst, but even it is readable if you maneuver around the shitty reboot characters (and it sounds like they'll be gone soon enough and quarantined in their own mini that can be safely ignored). It's been such a consistently good and reliable book, which I guess is why we never talk about it.

If I had one complaint, I suppose it's that I wish Burnham would use more Real Ghostbusters villains. I think the only ones he's used so far have been Samhain (a SHITTY version that they need to redo), the Sandman, the Boogeyman and the Peoplebusters. But they've all been one-offs. The Sandman was at least set up for a return, though we haven't seen him since the first annual. I was really hoping the Peoplebusters would be a more persistent threat, but we haven't seen them a second time. The Boogeyman was sort of "eh", but they left the door open for him to come back whenever. Samhain needs a do-over real bad.

Book's great and I love the original villains, but Burnham is really judicial about revamping RGB bad guys (and honestly has an iffy track record at it).
>>
>>94017575
>check the technodrom forum
Shut up Allio. This forum sucks but I'm happy that AndrewFAG get his faggot ass kicked by Dan Slott. It was so good.
>>
>>94016968
At least it is the funny REAL Ghostbusters.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.