[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

C-can we talk about w-rm?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0197.jpg (624KB, 1517x1198px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0197.jpg
624KB, 1517x1198px
C-Can we talk about W-rm?

>Tfw no board to talk about worm.
>To /lit/ for /co/ to avoid bitching about if it comes up Even though Chinacartoons get posted all the dang time.
>(update)aaaand now it gets auto 404'd based on the worm keyword.

>To /co/ for /lit/ to touch with a ten foot pole.

The sequel is coming up in a month from now. Who do you think is going to become the main baddy now that the yellow space whale is dead?
>>
I may not support your show but I will fight for your right to shitpost about it.

Godspeed fellow anon
>>
File: Sleeper.jpg (98KB, 930x1420px) Image search: [Google]
Sleeper.jpg
98KB, 930x1420px
>Who do you think is going to become the main baddy now that the yellow space whale is dead?
>>
Whatever was making the Endbringers.
>>
Try /tg/, anons. They bitch over there but Weaver Dice is enough.
>>
>>94014654
>He doesn't realize who made the endbringers.
>>
>>94014961

It's been a long while since I read it, and honestly in some parts of the second half, I'd skim through some of the slower-reading chapters because that man does not have anything close to resembling a strong editorial hand.

Was it Cauldron?
>>
>>94015082

The Endbringers were entities designed by Eden to function as a sort of "stress testing" for shards in the waning years of a target planet's usefulness. In another reality they would have been far weaker but also more numerous, with less of a focus on destructive power and more on area denial.

It is suggested that Eidolon's desire for worthy opponents allowed him to subconsciously activate into this dormant Endbringer protocol and slapped together supercharged versions to grant his wish for a proper challenge.

There's room for interpretation, but that's the general idea.
>>
>>94015236

So, was Eden's corpse generating them, or Eidolon's shard, or what?
>>
>>94015500

A little from column A, a little from column B.
>>
File: what.jpg (31KB, 543x497px) Image search: [Google]
what.jpg
31KB, 543x497px
So

favorite chapter/segment in the story?
>>
>>94016274
First arc and coil arc and imp epilogue
>>
>>94016274
Chevalier vs Behemoth.
>>
>>94016274
>Taylor's surrender. Fuck you I loved it
>Khepri and all her friends
>Post Slaughter House 9/ End of Coil Arc
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/lit/9783034
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.