[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT, characters you would follow to the ends of the earth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

ITT, characters you would follow to the ends of the earth
>>
I think Shocker was wasted in Homecoming, the bearded white guy could probably be a fun B-villain if he was going to ham it up and actually try to be a supervillain like Vulture implied.

The black guy was awfully dull.
>>
>>94012952
I'm still trying to figure out which one of them was supposed to be Herman. Is capatcha being retarded for anyone else?
>>
>>94013017
Black guy was Herman, white guy was Montana of the Enforcers (who was Shocker in the Spectacular cartoon).
>>
>>94013160
Fuck. I wanted the Enforcers to get a movie dedicated to them. They're fun villains who don't get the respect they deserve.
>>
>>94012952
The black guy (Herman) was more in character with classic Shocker. He was pragmatic and knew when he was in over his head. We just needed more scenes with him.
>>
>>94012849
SHOCKEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQSD1E7YjHQ
>>
>>94015954
>uses sonic weaponry
>don't reduce the symbiote to goo
NO.
>>
File: 'big boss did nothing wrong'.png (136KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
'big boss did nothing wrong'.png
136KB, 500x275px
>>94015954
peter this has to stop.mp4
>>
File: 1374864304699.jpg (546KB, 609x1192px) Image search: [Google]
1374864304699.jpg
546KB, 609x1192px
>>
>>94012849
>Homecoming didn't have a scene where Spider-man used "interrogation mode" on Shocker and threaten that if he was lying he would "chase him to the ends of the earth".
Also
>Insta-kill mode doesn't turn the suit into pic related.
Potential Status: Wasted.
>>
>>94016691
It would be incredibly hamfisted, but I would love to see live action Spider-Man freaking out and being unnecessarily mad at the Shocker of all people.
>>
>>94012952
>change the gloves so they're all electric-looking
>just disintegrate the white guy using them instead of actually setting up some rivalry between Vulture and Shocker
>just straight up hand the gloves to the first black guy around

I'm so sick of this stereotype.
>>
>>94015954
Based Shocker and his stair warping powers.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
Hate's Great Best Villain, Hate's Great Best Villain, Hate's Great Best Villain, Hate's Great Best Villain, Hate's Great Best Villain
>>
>>94015954
The fuck did Shocker do to make him that mad?
>>
>>94020463
The symbiote was making him crazy violent and angry all the time
>>
>>94012849
I like that he beat up a bunch of teenagers
>>
>>94016578
What are some good comics with Hill in them?
>>
>>94020463
He didn't GET BACK HERE

>implying you can ESCAPE ME!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.