[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will DC finally wake up and realize that we need a Wonder Boy ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

When will DC finally wake up and realize that we need a Wonder Boy ?
>>
Without being a gurl, it's just super man but worse. Kind of like super boy in YJ.

Also, imagine the backlash.
>>
>>94010737
When will you clean your room?
>>
>>94010737
We have Jon now, so no need.

We have an official Superboy that everyone seems to like and a Robin that is kinda a mixed bag, but works great in Super Sons. Wonder Woman has both Cassie and Donna floating around.
>>
>>94010758
>imagine the backlash
From... Comic fans?
>>
>>94010758
I don't think there would be backlash, comic fans probably wouldn't mind since most of them don't actually read WW
I've seen a post on tumblr of SJWs complaining about the Young Justice cartoon because no female hero has a male sidekick and it's sexist that a boy can't look up to a woman
>>
>>94010737
because Sega beat them to it 30 years ago
>>
>>94010737
We both know you just want /ss/ bait
>>
File: caf.jpg (92KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
caf.jpg
92KB, 680x680px
>>94010855
Came here to post this. This is now a /ss/ thread

>"Hey lamb, wanna /ss/?"
>>
>>94010737
We all know whats going to happen when he runs into The Monarch
>>
>>94010737
Only if he wore star spangled short shorts.
>>
>>94011809
I see you're a man of taste.
>>
File: wb.jpg (58KB, 714x571px) Image search: [Google]
wb.jpg
58KB, 714x571px
>>
File: WonderGirlAndHerDeliciousPit.gif (2MB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
WonderGirlAndHerDeliciousPit.gif
2MB, 480x269px
No
>>
>>94010737
Because they can't call him Wonder Boy. Team ups would be Wonder Boy, the Boy Wonder, and Superboy.
>>
File: 1499660775799.gif (360KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
1499660775799.gif
360KB, 500x420px
>>94012798
>I wasn't the only one who found her cute as fuck the whole series
>>
>>94012941
>ywn buy THE SUPER BOY SCOUTS ISSUE #1
>>
I kind of wouldn't want a new Wonder Girl, because it would make the new trio exactly the same as their parents. I wouldn't mind if Diana had a son and her brother whenever they get back around to that story has a daughter and they use both, though. Or one of them has twins. I kinda want her to have a son though because he'd be recognized as the first Prince of themyscara. Diana woudlnt hide him away so I think they could make some good stories out of that.
>>
>>94010774
Damian is pretty good for what they're trying to do with him. He's trying to be Batman 2.0 but he's still a kid. So he comes off as arrogant & snotty mostly because he's still growing up, his family history is fucked up.

As leader of Teen Titans you can see him mellowing out a bit. However he's going to be just like Batman, without all the MUH PARENTS ARE DEADDDD!

Cassie & Donna aren't related to Wondie. Now if she somehow got a daughter or a son, they could join the Super Shotas. Otherwise it wouldn't really work if they're adopted or just picked up as the apprentice.
>>
there will be next issue of JL comics
>>
>DC can make Batman and Superman parents
>but not Wonder Woman
That's fucking bullshit. Diana being a mom would be great character development. Hell, she could even craft her kid from clay.
>>
>>94010774
>Not wanting three shota
>>
>>94013615
Wondie would be an awesome mom. Or hell it can be her brother for a surrogate mom feeling.
>>
>>94013615
This is what I want. Wonder MILF.
>>
>>94013842
>we'll never a have a comic with all the trinities coming together
>Clark, Bruce, Diana
>Kara, Dick, Donna
>Bizarro, Jason, Artemis
>Connor, Tim, Cassie
>Jon, Damian, and potential Wonder Kid
Shit'd be crazy
>>
>>94013929
Her brother was supposedly a twin, but suppose he died and had a kid beforehand?
Auntie Wondie would be pretty awesome.
>>
>>94013952
HOLY SHIT THIS

>For Plot Reasons the trinities get mixed up
>Clark, Jason and Wonderkid for maximum Dad Clark
>Bruce, Artemis and Superkid for the same
>Tim, Kara and Artemis for maximum Tim Teasing from Superboy
>Damian, Bizarro and Donna for maximum Damian headaches

I mean, the posibilities are endless
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.