[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gameoverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: gameoverse.jpg (39KB, 374x299px) Image search: [Google]
gameoverse.jpg
39KB, 374x299px
will this be any good?
>>
I really have to hand it to Ross, I admire that he's so passionate about this project and making an effort to remove himself from being labeled a Let's Player. Even in his Favorite Game Grumps Moment video he said that now is his favorite moment where he's committing time to his work and not Steam Train
>>
There will always be contrarians that say it won't.

Continue fucking Steam train, Ross!
>>
99% of their fans here will be waifufags
>>
>>94008699
please anon, we all know that nothing has ever or will ever be good. quit the charade
>>
>>94008699
Has an internet personality making a cartoon about video games ever been good?

This is just TOME all over again.
>>
>>94008740
I think it's just that he's really passionate about animation, not that he fears the stigma of being a let's player.
>>
>>94008790
RWBY?
>>
>>94008790
Ross was an actual animation teacher though.
Not to mention that both him and arin have been published on television stations independent of their internet personality.
>>
>>94008801
it's bad tho
>>
>>94008801
Get the fuck out.
>>
>>94008699

it's kind of absurd the degree to which the girls are hyper sexy and the dudes are all funny blob monsters

like, no complaints, but its very very blatant
>>
>>94009545
>hyper sexy
hey now, I think you're being a little liberal with those terms.
At best you could argue that it's absurd that they're actually anthropomorphic and conceivably could be sexualized, while the guys aren't really.
>>
File: girl.png (131KB, 598x296px) Image search: [Google]
girl.png
131KB, 598x296px
>>94009599
>>
>>94009599
>liberal
Heh
>>
>>94009821
the lobster
>blushing
>segmenting of the exoskeleton draws attention to chest
>posture pushes out chest and butt
This isn't hyper sexual at all. And most of it isn't even valid for the other girl.
>>
>>94009821
nothing wrong with sexy charaters
(also cat girl is best wifu prove me wrong)
>>
>>94009821
It should be said this was not drawn by Ross, it was drawn by StarExorcist, character designer in the show and known drawer of sexy women.
>>
>>94009878

the catgirl's fur is blushing
>>
>>94009910
it's just a healthy glow. that's not sexual. tons of guys get that too. not everything that is pretty is sexual you deviant.
>>
File: heffydoodle-35896.submit.53242.png (1MB, 2000x1100px) Image search: [Google]
heffydoodle-35896.submit.53242.png
1MB, 2000x1100px
>>94009909

so was it starexorcist who decided to steal heffy's cat girl?
>>
>>94009972
they're not even remotely similar except for the hair?
>>
>>94009972
The only thing this cat and Ross' cat have in common is the fur color.
Cat girls aren't uncommon so some of them looking similar shouldn't be a surprise at all.
Also, Ross' cat girl has a bunch of Megaman influences which makes her stand out, overall a great and original design if you ask me.
>>
>>94008797
Being tied down to something like Let's Plays could inhibit him from realizing his aspirations, like how Arin has stopped animating completely to run GG
>>
File: fuck-that-bitch.png (55KB, 259x298px) Image search: [Google]
fuck-that-bitch.png
55KB, 259x298px
Arin Hanson is busy running GG, a professional voice actor, writes songs, tours around the country. Not surprising that he gave up animation, especially when he explained that animation wasn't really his true passion.

I just can't believe Ross is living comfortably and being paid to do nothing but animate six measly episodes.

Return to Steam train your Ozzie cuck!
>>
>>94010607
arin pls go
>>
>>94010607
>I just can't believe Ross is living comfortably and being paid to do nothing but animate six measly episodes.
Do you know how many man-hours animating six episodes requires? especially with a tiny indie team?
Also he makes doodle doods.
>>
>>94010607
Speaking of, did Arin ever get his money back from those improve comedy classes he takes? They are clearly not helping him.
>>
File: speedybirdo.jpg (10KB, 236x352px) Image search: [Google]
speedybirdo.jpg
10KB, 236x352px
>>94010607
apparently ross is going so hard on animation recently that the ireland trip was because of burnout or something? I think it's safe to say that making a fully fledged animated show with close to no resources that has to compete with things like disney is a shitton more intense than touring some ebin video game songs and playing some vidya. Especially since he draws and storyboards the music videos to those songs.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.