[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will she survive the final season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

File: clementine-the-walking-dead.jpg (13KB, 236x323px) Image search: [Google]
clementine-the-walking-dead.jpg
13KB, 236x323px
Will she survive the final season?
>>
Pregenant mommy Clem
>>
File: Poor_Lee.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
Poor_Lee.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>94005916
She is a murderer and liability.
Also this is a /v/ post.
>>
>>94005916
don't know
don't care
they fuck everything in S2 onward
>>
>>94006112
>liability
She's the only competent human being in the whole damn world.
>murderer
Can't argue with that.
>>
No.
And you'll have to kill her.
>>
>>94006093
Preggo characters do not survive. With Clem's total lack of sex education, though, it's only a matter of time. I'm just glad she hasn't been raped yet.
>>
>>94006112
Who did she murder?
>>
I stopped caring like 3 years ago
>>
>>94006193
She directly kills at least two people depending on your choices.
>>
>>94006193
>>94006215
This is correct.
I am just shit posting anon. No worries. Still upset about my boy dying.
>>
>>94006215
It doesn't count if they're walkers.
>>
>>94006256
So, yeah, still two.
>>
>>94006279
Well, Kenny was a mercy kill, but yeah murdering Sarah via inaction was cold.
>>
>>94006299
In season 3 she shoots a guy in the face for selling her dud bullets
>>
>>94006339
That was manslaughter.
>>
>>94006299
She let Kenny live in my story.
those fucking feels tho
>>
*taps microphone*
Ahem...

Fuck Kenny.
>>
>>94006299
Sarah was straight up awful and a deadweight
It wasn't cold, just pragmatic
>>
File: 61665661_p12_master1200.jpg (126KB, 642x652px) Image search: [Google]
61665661_p12_master1200.jpg
126KB, 642x652px
I'm so tired of telltale at this point

all I wanted was lesbian adventures with Jane
>>
>>94005916
I don't care anymore. Season 2 was bad and I don't think it will get better.
>>
>>94007957
Fuck off. Season 2 was only mediocre *at worst.* It was a great season, and really made Clem into her own.
>>
>>94007239
What's the point? She fucks Luke then kills herself because she's a terrible character
>>
Who gives a fuck, where's Sam & Max season 4
>>
File: Clem.jpg (141KB, 787x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Clem.jpg
141KB, 787x1190px
Clem will remember this.
>>
>>94006175

>Clem's total lack of sex education

Not for long.
>>
>>94006437
FUCK YOU.
>>
>>94009070
I'm with you but the truth is, they probably won't ever go back to the old style of puzzle heavy games.

adventure games don't sell the same numbers that their QTE movies do. It doesn't make business sense for them to spend almost the same amount of money on asset creation and animation on something that will bring in less money.
>>
>Lets force the playerbase to hate Kenny
I'm still mad
>>
File: btno.png (236KB, 540x514px) Image search: [Google]
btno.png
236KB, 540x514px
>>94007239
>>
>>
>>94011381
He was a bit of an ass in Season 1 then went full ass in season 2
>>
>>94011680
So.. is he still alive?
>>
>>94011755
only if you choose one of the endings where you separate from Kenny in Season 2(abandon him after his fight with Jane, or go into Wellington without him.)

If you choose to stay with him he dies after you crash a car when he's teaching you to drive because fucking Telltale.
>>
>>94011822
Well, he died every season; it's probably a gag with his name.

Most likely, if he appears again in another game, he will die again and just pop up alive somewhere.
>>
>>94005916
They'll probably give you a choice to kill her or let her live. Either way, it'll be disappointing.
>>
>>94011381
Fuck Kenny and Kenny followers, couldn't save shit, couldn't save his family or his retarded son, died saving a retarded son that wasn't even his. I hated this piece of shit ever since I met him, he reminds me of my dumbfuck father.
>>
>>94011916
>Well, he died every season; it's probably a gag with his name.
Well Season 1 he was just presumed dead but Season 2 confirmed otherwise. Season 2 he had the option to die during the Jane fight, but Season 3 outright kills him the only time he actually appears.

>Most likely, if he appears again in another game, he will die again and just pop up alive somewhere.
I doubt he'll appear again, they only featured him once in Season 3 and that was just to kill him off in an extremely lame, un-fitting, retarded way. I don't think they'll re-introduce him in Season 4 for players who chose to enter Wellington or go on their own with Alvin.

I'll just be happy knowing that if I go into Wellington without him in Season 2, it means he's technically alive during the events of Season 3 and that he doesn't die in the dumbest way possible thanks to hacks at Telltale.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.