[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Poppy is for . . .

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Poppy-1.png (325KB, 312x708px) Image search: [Google]
Poppy-1.png
325KB, 312x708px
Poppy is for . . .
>>
>>93996245
Cultivating to produce latex and opium?
>>
>>93996245
Wearing on a lapel to honor the sacrifices made by fallen soldiers?
>>
>>93996245
Representing the state flower of California?
>>
>>93996245
watching her have an orgy with Tinkerbell, Joy and Smurfette before having all of them rub on your dick together so you can shower them in your load.
>>
>>93996245
Being featured on the Canadian $20 bill?
>>
>>93996245
Teaching Spongebob how to drive.
>>
>>93996245
Dinner?
>>
>>93996245
being given to your dog as a chewing toy?
>>
File: hbtrolls1medusa.jpg (314KB, 1383x1075px) Image search: [Google]
hbtrolls1medusa.jpg
314KB, 1383x1075px
>>93996245
Leading her fellow Inhumans into battle against those who would oppress them?
>>
File: 1388158593251.gif (1MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1388158593251.gif
1MB, 320x240px
>>93996245
Trolls disgusts me. I already hate it for being a mediocre commercial product but it's message is damaging the children's minds.exposes the immaturity of our culture in the minds of normies that they think happiness is something you can call on demand.it was more realistic in End of Evangelion we're Shinji's mom suggested that you COULD be happy anywhere. Emphasis on could. Happiness that is not guaranteed but something you could work towards.
>>
>>93999800
How old are you?
My kid watches it a bunch and they definitely don't put it like that
>>
>>94000152
>How old are you?
A wizard

They don't notice it consciously because they're kids. The more they watch that movie the more they were expect happiness to work the way Trolls says it does. it's Normie trash that's poisoning your kids mind.
>>
>>93996245
Hairjobs.
>>
>>93996245
ignoring
>>
>>94000152
you're a fucking retard if you expect any actual analysis of a film's message from a kid
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.