[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright /co/, you gotta come up with the new Wells for season 4.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Tom_Cavanagh.png (3MB, 1047x1572px) Image search: [Google]
Tom_Cavanagh.png
3MB, 1047x1572px
Alright /co/, you gotta come up with the new Wells for season 4.
>>
Hell's Wells.
>>
>>93994608
It's E2 Wells isn't it I still want Cowboy!Wells desu.
>>
File: Ranger Wells.jpg (169KB, 1600x1066px) Image search: [Google]
Ranger Wells.jpg
169KB, 1600x1066px
>>
Harrison Jonathan Wells, a speedster from an Earth where World War II never ended. Better known as Johnny Quick.
>>
>>93994608
There needs to be an episode titled Crisis of Infinite Wells.
>>
I really feel for the guy. He got in because the first season role was cool. now he plays idiots and they obviously don't know what to do with him.

This deserves a joke from Cisco mentionning how they always find a way to have a Wells somewhere. As if there was an out of universe reason. Like casting.
>>
>>93994608
The Flash has really gotten out of hand. It embraced it's source material and was praised for it but forgot to not include all the dumb shit that makes comics as a medium a failure.
>>
>>93996254
he could always just buy himself out of his contract, don't pretend like he's forced to be there
>>
>>93996303
I'm not saying he's forced. Just that he's gotten himself in a pretty poor role now. But he must be okay with it since he's still doing it.
>>
>>93996254
>I really feel for the guy

Why? He seems to be having fun

https://youtu.be/krK3s0WgF68
>>
>>93996297
It namedrops to keep people who want to pretend like they're into comics watching. That is not embracing the source material. The characters pretty much all act completely different and largely unheroic. And honestly that can work if it's the point of your universe but they try to sell it straight pretending like they give a shit when they don't.
>>
>>93996297
The material is fine. The problem is it's mixed in with all the CW shit that is present in all their shows
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.