[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will he be right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19

File: captain marvel.png (59KB, 928x246px) Image search: [Google]
captain marvel.png
59KB, 928x246px
Will he be right?
>>
>>93990587
Probably
>>
>her problems with alcohol will also be erased
>>
So which A-list marvel superhero will they stick in to carry this shit. My bet is on Tony.
>>
>>93990699
War machine.
>>
>>93990587
The villain uses Kree series so unless it's Minn-Erva then no.
>>
I'm going to make a bingo chart for the movie and timestamp it. It's amazing how many MCU fanboys ignore Ant Man and Doctor Strange being complete re-tellings of Iron Man 1. I want to see them fall over themselves to defend Captain Marvel when Marvel repeats the formula again.

Give me ideas for squares people.
>>
>>93990719
It's been a while since I saw Ant-Man or Iron Man 1, so run the comparison by me, if you would.
>>
>>93990719
Antman is very similar to Batman Beyond season 1
>>
>>93990587
Doubt theyll be any real comedy. Evil doer will be a man. Look at the character and feminazi actress they got.
>>
>>93990587
he pretty much described every marvel origin movie so probably
>>
He forgot to mention that her eccentric friend will either be
>a. sassy/black
>b. muslim
>c. gay
>d. all of the above
>>
>>93991291
Well remember how Tony snuck into the home of some reclusive old inventor and stole his technology? Stark wanted a big score so he could get on his feet and try to get back into his daughter's life. But it turns out the old man who invented Repulsor technology had been the target of a young corporate turk who used to look up to him, and he eventually got his hands on the Repulsor particles and built his own dangerous suit. Then Tony finally learns how to use the Repulsor technology and beats him, and gets visitation rights to his little girl.
>>
>>93991634
>Doubt theyll be any real comedy
you sure you got the right franchise?

maybe try one of these
>>93989833
>>93991193
>>93990412
>>
File: 1500344154807.png (300KB, 1080x1563px) Image search: [Google]
1500344154807.png
300KB, 1080x1563px
/co/ can't predict nothing
>>
>>93990706
That would look a bit pathetic but they did the same with Falcon in the Ant-Man movie and I doubt they consider Captain Marvel much more important than him.
>>
>>93990587
I feel like most of this is just ripped from the plot of iron man 1
>>
>>93990706
>War machine
Nigga they want Carol to be as popular as Wonder Woman, they need more than that, maybe captain america or the quardians of the galaxy
>>
>>93991856
Carol and Rhodey dated in her book so the chances of at least a cameo are high. The age gap between actors would probably not allow for romance though.
>>
>>93993372
This is the plot of nearly all MCU films.
>>
>>93991826
Inst that /tv/? /tv/ is always wrong, no exceptions
>>
>>93993467
and Batman movies
>>
>>93991291
>Unethical genius suffers a setback in life
>Has an older mentor
>Funny ethnic friend
>Strong female love interest
>Spends most of the movie training to master his powers
>Villain is a rich bald guy who squires the same powers as the protagonist
>Villain shows up at the protagonist's house to threaten him
>Protagonist beats the villain by sacrificing himself
>Movie ends with a black guy trying to recruit him for the Avengers

Which movie am I talking about? Ant Man or Iron Man?
>>
>>93993583
or doctor strange
>>
>>93991719
>This much denial

MCU shills are pathetic.
>>
>>93993372
So pretty much every MCU origin film then?
>>
>>93993599
Kek. Take out the last point and it really is Doctor Strange.
>>
>>93991597
Which is very similar to Amazing Spider-man, as told by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
>>
>>93993583
I'm going with neither, since Tony Stark wasn't unethical and Scott Lang wasn't a genius.
>>
>>93993583

So what you're saying is that most of these movies follow a Hero's Journey model?
>>
>>93993469
/tv/ is always wrong, yes. But that doesn't mean /co/ can predict shit.
>>
>>93993583

>Dr Strange isn't unethical, just an asshole
>Iron Man hasn't got an older mentor
>Every superhero has a funny ethnic friend. Even superman (literally humans) and Batman (Alfred is Queen's British through and through)
>Dr Strange's love interest wasn't strong enough to stop indulging a crippled doctor in fantasies without leaving him
>Real villain in Antman was psychosis, villain in Strange isn't bald
>Villain doesn't show up at protagonist's house to threaten them in Ant Man or Strange
>Iron Man ordered Pepper to sacrifice him, Dormammu was defeated with a time loop
>Iron Man wasn't recruited (literally told he was too egotistical to join as a full member), Ant Man was recruited via his funny ethnic friend, Strange would probably give zero fucks about the Avengers aside from their cosmic threats

It describes none of them
>>
>>93990660
Welcome to Obamas Soviet republic of Hitlerstan
>>
>>93991634
>Doubt theyll be any real comedy
m8 they said Infinity war will have a humorous undertone
>>
>>93993773
Batman's got Lucius Fox too. He's sassy af.
>>
>>93993583
Homecoming?
>>
File: 1452144869043.jpg (49KB, 649x649px) Image search: [Google]
1452144869043.jpg
49KB, 649x649px
>>93993678
>Tony Stark wasn't unethical

He was a war monger who went to black market meets in his spare time. That is the very definition of unethical.

>Scott Lang wasn't a genius.
He has a masters in Electrical Engineering and used it to rob a bank. That's genius-tier shit.
>>
>>93993523
MCU rip off batman?
>>
>>93993736
>"Muh Hero's Journey!"

Yeah every hero's journey needs a funny ethnic friend and a villain with the same exact powers.
>>
>>93993736
There is no bald villain,strong womyn and minoritiy tokens in the hero journey
>>
>>93993873
He never sold weapons to terrorists, which is the whole crux of his character arc in "Iron Man".

And Scott didn't rob a bank. He hacked into the security system of the very company he worked for and used their servers to rewire money. Resourceful, maybe, but not "genius", and Lang is never regarded as such ever in any of his appearances.
>>
>>93993986
his weapons still ended up in their hands. if you are the ceo of a company and your business partner is on a fucking first name basis with a bunch of terrorists you shoulder the blame. are you retarded?

and scott was praised for his intelligence and resourcefulness. its the goddamn reason he was chosen by antman
>>
>>93993773
>Dr Strange isn't unethical, just an asshole

Refusing to treat patients because it'll screw up your record or something is unethical. Choosing to save a patient's life so you can make your colleague look like a jackass is unethical.

>Iron Man hasn't got an older mentor
Yinsen and Stane.

>Every superhero has a funny ethnic friend
Not an argument

>Dr Strange's love interest wasn't strong enough to stop indulging a crippled doctor in fantasies without leaving him

Also not an argument. She fit the mold of strong independent female love interest. Oh and she performs surgery on Strange just like Pepper did for Tony in Iron Man 1. What a coincidence!

>Real villain in Antman was psychosis, villain in Strange isn't bald

Bullshit. Yellowjacket was the villain and Dormmamu has no hair

>Villain doesn't show up at protagonist's house to threaten them in Ant Man or Strange

Cross showed up and Pym's house and Whatshisface showed up at the Sanctum. You're going to make an argument that the Sanctum's aren't Strange's house but the fact the villain attacked the one he trained at still qualifies.

>Iron Man ordered Pepper to sacrifice him, Dormammu was defeated with a time loop

Now you're just splitting hairs. Iron Man still sacrificed himself and Strange was prepared to spend eternity dying over and over.

>Iron Man wasn't recruited (literally told he was too egotistical to join as a full member), Ant Man was recruited via his funny ethnic friend, Strange would probably give zero fucks about the Avengers aside from their cosmic threats

Ant Man and Iron Man had black guys looking to recruit them for the Avengers. Same fucking thing. The fact Strange was talking to Thor also makes the movie qualify.

MCU shills are a special breed of stupid.
>>
File: e45.png (438KB, 720x528px) Image search: [Google]
e45.png
438KB, 720x528px
>>93993986
Maybe you didn't read my post. Stark was a war monger who chilled at black market meets. No ethical person does that.

Scott still used his skills to steal money from a company. That's fucking unethical and genius. I highly doubt the average person with a Masters in EE could pull that off.
>>
>>93993986
Hacking the company is pretty ingenious. He also upgraded the Antman suit with Pym.
>>93990719
>>93993583
Antman actually plays around with the Ironman formula, flipping many of the characters on their heads, so it isn't as stale as you suggest. It also has a large supporting cast of mostly one dimensional but fairly distinctive and memorable characters. Dr. Badtouch was a barebones 1:1 of the Ironman formula so dull and uninspired it made me miss Thor. Putting them on the same level is a disservice to Antman.
>>93994142
I'd argue that it was ethical since the company was cheating their customers. Most people actually commend him for it. The unethical bit is burglaring an old man because you got desperate. Tony was a dick and had to change: Scott was always a good guy who needed a chance to prove himself to others. Like Aladdin.
>>
>>93991719
>But in Ant-Man the villain was a YOUNGER businessman who made his own copy of the hero's super-suit and then went on a rampage! The house of ideas does it again!
>>
>>93990719
>She's cocky at the beginning
>The villain isn't interesting
>She has a comic relief friend
>Avengers cameo
>>
File: bingo.png (107KB, 1057x967px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
107KB, 1057x967px
What I have so far. What else can I put in? Preferably something that Ant Man, Iron Man, and or Doctor Strange have in common.
>>
>>93995550
Tobey Spider-Man actualy has a lot of these.
>>
File: bingo.png (108KB, 1057x967px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
108KB, 1057x967px
Done. This Captain Marvel bingo chart was created on 7/19/2017. As of now there is barely news on the Captain Marvel movie and a trailer hasn't been released yet. Screencap this shit.
>>
File: 1499779720083.png (42KB, 732x486px) Image search: [Google]
1499779720083.png
42KB, 732x486px
>>93995949
Setbacks in life and emotional crisis feel like the same thing.

They are also things that are obligatory on.almost any movie from Hollywood. I mean, which super hero movie didn't had Setbacks or emotional crisis?

Also, I would like to know how many spots could be marked of we checked this exact same chart with other super hero movies, like MOS or Raimmi trilogy.
>>
>>93996069
A setback in life would be Tony getting captured by terrorists, Scott not being able to get a new job, Strange getting injured.

Emotional crisis would be Stark feeling guilty over his weapons falling into the wrong hands, Scott feeling like he can't master the Ant Man suit, and Strange realizing he just killed a man.
>>
File: IMG-20170608-WA0020.jpg (19KB, 209x193px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170608-WA0020.jpg
19KB, 209x193px
>>93996152
So if anything had at all happens with the character you will mark it?

If she has any emotional problems you will mark it?

Doesn't it seems lazy and obvious for a bingo movie? Everyone has it, from Reservoir Dogs to Happy Feet. It's almost the minimum to tell a story.
>>
>>93993926
Right because all the characters need to be white, I forgot.

>a villain with the same exact powers
>Iron Man and Monger
>Cap and Red Skull
and...?
>>
File: 1499038221605.jpg (42KB, 354x397px) Image search: [Google]
1499038221605.jpg
42KB, 354x397px
>>93996069
Let me see from it >>93995949

MOS
>older mentor dies
>emotional crisis related to life and powers
>Setbacks
>Older mentor played by famous actor
>Vilain has same powers
>has a special memento that reminds him of his past
>undeveloped Vilain
>infiltrates base of operations (well,he at least invades the Kent's farm)

Did Supes had any quasi death moment on the movie?
>>
>>93993926
Man...these are the actual villains from the comics...villains of THESE characters. Complain with the people who created them.
>>
>>93996413
Each superhero got DOZENS of villains though
>>
>>93996392
>>undeveloped Vilain
Nope
>>
>>93990660
meh, They dont showed the tony stark`s alcoholism neither.
>>
>>93996457
And IM rogue gallery is mostly people with some sort of armor, while Hulk is full of big strong guys that punch things or radioactive powered vilains.
>>
>>93996491
Does it count if Zod and all of his crew are flat on purpose?
>>
>>93996569
>flat
He's a desperate general that wanted to save the people he had a duty with, he was not a "bawahahaha evil" guy like 99% of MCU.
>>
File: bingo.png (470KB, 1000x595px) Image search: [Google]
bingo.png
470KB, 1000x595px
Done. This Captain Marvel bingo chart was created on 7/19/2017. As of now there is barely news on the Captain Marvel movie including it's casting and a trailer hasn't been released yet. Screencap this shit.
>>
>>93991856
>Falcon
>Carrying the movie
he showed up to get shat on
>>
>>93996546
Technology but not the same armor as him, and hulk face more monsters than other hulks.
>>
>>93996625
>He's a desperate general that wanted to save the people he had a duty with
Same thing as Malekith to be honest, maybe Malekith had an even better motivation because this universe's kind of light was painful to his people.
>>
>>93996332
Hulk/Abomination
Cap/Winter Soldier
Ant Man/Yellowjacket
Doctor Strange/Mads Mikkelson

>"B-But Yellowjacket could fly and he had lasers. Kacellius also had Dark Dimension powers though! That makes his powerset different from Strange's!"
>>
>>93996392
You assume I'm a DCKek.

>>93996413
So they can't use villains with different power sets?
>>
>>93996684
So I can say that Raimmi did same with Green Goblin from Spider-Man? Just because both had super strength and enhanced reflexes?
>>
>>93996641
Anons, it's obviously going to be Yon-Rogg.
>>
>>93996711
>You assume I'm a DCKek.
I'm not assuming anything, I just used it as another example. We can use Ang Lee Hulk for example, or Tobey Spider-Man.
>>
>>93996747
No you can't because Green Goblin doesn't have Spider powers.

Ant Man and Yellowjacket's main power is shrinking. Doctor Strange and Kacellius's main powers are sorcerer shit.
>>
>>93996711
>So they can't use villains with different power sets?
But they use? Ivan? Loki? Malekith? Bartroc and Zemo? Skurge? Kurse? Ronan? Shocker and Vulture? Even the shitty Mandarin?
>>
>>93996788
This is completely arbitrary.
>>
>>93996889
>Ivan, Batroc, Zemo, Mandarin

Sequels.
>>
>>93996933
So now sequels don't count because you said so? You didn't even adress any of the others ones
>>
>>93996920
No it isnt and you know it. You're trying to boil down their powers to basic cherry picked points so you can say "see! your argument is flawed because all superheros are like that!"
>>
>>93996957
We're talking about origin movies. Not sequels. I didn't mention the other ones because those franchised weren't brought up to begin with. You think I dont know what you're doing?
>>
>>93996993
You are not even arguing with the same person mate.
>>
>>93996966
>You're trying to boil down their powers to basic cherry picked points

But this is exactly what you are doing.
>>
>>93996966
Dude, all thoses things that you say are in every MCU movie are even more cherry-picked exemple.

>>93996993
At no point were origins mentioned, you're just moving the goal. You even mentioned the Winter Soldier in your list.

You say you see what i'm trying to do, then what is it? I'm not the one dodging things I brought myself in the conversation
>>
>>93997108
>Dude, all thoses things that you say are in every MCU movie are even more cherry-picked exemple.

So the MCU is even more unoriginal than I thought?

>At no point were origins mentioned, you're just moving the goal. You even mentioned the Winter Soldier in your list.

Because Red Skull was already brought up. But I'll gladly redact my Winter Soldier point.
>>
>>93996889
Loki powers are kinda similar to Thor with his deus ex machine hammer, Mandarin is not even the villain in Iron Man 3
>>
>>93996993
The hell are you on mate? You are complaining that the MCU origin movies, only half of the time, use vilains that have similar powers (disregarding any differemces) and disregarding the fact that these vilains are some of the most popular of these respective characters (while ignoring vilains with different power sets and styles on other movies)?
>>
>>93997172
>Loki powers are kinda similar to Thor with his deus ex machine hammer
?

>Mandarin is not even the villain in Iron Man 3
I was refering to the Killian is the "mandarin".
>>
>>93997161
What vilains having similar powers to the heroes have to do with originality? For example almost all of Batman villains are "normal guy with some gadgets".
>>
>>93996788
>Green Goblin doesn't have Spider powers.

>Doctor Strange and Kacellius's main powers are sorcerer shit.

Sorcerer shit is a wide category. You never really see Strange and Kaicilius use the same spells. You do see both goblin and Spider-Man having super strength and super reflexes
>>
>84 posts
>34 posters

Damn, the shills are trying hard to discredit that bingo chart already. Maybe they know something we dont?
>>
>>93997267
>You never really see Strange and Kaicilius use the same spells

Sling ring.
>>
>>93997161
>So the MCU is even more unoriginal than I thought?

Do you have problems with your reading skills? I'm saying the opposite! Yes, Marvel movies are similar, mostly in tone, it's normal, it's part of the same thing. But when you invent stuff like "Yinsen was a mentor" just to point similarties you just show you don't have an argument

>Because Red Skull was already brought up. But I'll gladly redact my Winter Soldier point.

I don't see what that changes? You still used a sequel and got pissy when others did claiming they weren't part of the conversation even though you're the one who brought one up first
>>
>>93997268
>almost 2 posts for IP! It can be only da shills!
>>
>>93997268
Or you know, you the guy that argues against everyone at every post and somehow think we don't realise he's just one guy
>>
>>93997296

That's not a spell, and still not as similar as Spider-an and goblin having the same strength and trading blows.
>>
>>93997260
>For example almost all of Batman villains are "normal guy with some gadgets".
Nope? Batman got more master criminals than gadget fanatics, he also got a lot of enemies with superpowers.
>>
>>93997325
Look up the definition of mentor and tell me how Yinsen doesn't fit that. I just googled it so I'll know if you're going to cherry pick another definition.

Let's bring the conversation all the way back to origin movies then since you wanna go in circles.

Iron Man and Iron Monger have the same powers. So do Hulk and Abomination. Cap and Skull. Ant Man and Yellowjacket. And finally Strange and Kacellius.
>>
>>93991687
Well Monica already exists so...
>>
>>93997213
Both Thor and Loki are "gods" with superhuman strenght reflexes and durability, they also use magic objects to throw energy attacks
>>
>>93997386
Can a complete normie use a sling ring? Strange couldn't until he had to be taught. It's a spell.

Also Kacellius trained under the Ancient One so of fucking course he's going to have the same basic spells. He knows how to navigate the Mirror Dimension meaning he can do it. He's familiar with the spark weapons meaning he can conjure them too.
>>
>>93997343
Sounds like something a shill would say.
>>
>>93997441
Everytime that a hero and Vilain have the same powers, it is because their origins are tied.

>>93997494
This is just normal Asgardian biology, their weapons work differently, and Loki has his own powers that Thor doesn't.
>>
>>93997441

So do Batman and Ra's, Superman and Zod, Spider-Man and Goblin, Rorschach/Nite Owl and Ozymandias
>>
>>93997550
>Everytime that a hero and Vilain have the same powers, it is because their origins are tied.

A plot point the MCU overuses.
>>
>>93997568
Ok? Doesn't take away from my argument about the MCU.
>>
>>93997568
>Rorschach/Nite Owl and Ozymandias
They had no powers while Ozymandias was peak human and supergenius, also Dr manhattan is closer to being the protagonist than them
>>
>>93997494

by this standard we can add Wonder Woman to the list of heroes who has the same power as her villain
>>
Time Warner pays me in free HBO to shill here.
>>
>93997441

>An experienced person in a company or educational institution who trains and counsels new employees or students.

I agree the "in a company or educational institution" doesn't have to be there, but that still doesn't make Yinsen a mentor. Yes, Tony learns to better himself because of his time with Yinsen, but that's not because he tought him anything.

Heroes and vilains having connected or similar origins is a regular thing in comics. I'm not saying MCU, nor comics movies, but comics in general. And if Ant-Man/Yellowjacket and especially Strange and Kacellius have the same powers, so does Batman with pretty much all of his rogue gallery, or like another anon said Spidey and Green Goblin
>>
>>93997643
Ins't wonder woman accused of using the MCU formula anyway?
>>
>>93997638
>They had no powers while Ozymandias was peak human and supergenius

so they all had no powers, got it

>Dr manhattan is closer to being the protagonist than them

you fucking high, dude? Rorschach is the perspective character for most of it, and Nite Owl is the "normal" one
>>
>>93997494
That's like saying that Plastic Man and Green Arrow got the same powers because they're both humans
>>
>>93997434
>Nope

Vilains who use gadgets:
>Joker
>Penguin
>Riddler
>Catwoman
>Catman
>Killer Moth
>Firefly
>Freeze
>Deathstroke
>Condiment King
>Mad Hatter

You cant argue that his most famous vilains follow a similar pattern, and everyone of them reflect some thing of him, even the ones that doesnt use gadgets like Hush are a reflex of his life in some way.
>>
>>93997677
I knew you'd cherry pick a definition.

First definition on google says:

>an experienced and trusted adviser

Which is what a Yinsen was. You cannot deny this. Stane was too until the heel face turn.
>>
>>93990587
every mcu movie, boring, predecitble bullshit
>>
>Heroes and vilains having connected or similar origins is a regular thing in comics. I'm not saying MCU, nor comics movies, but comics in general. And if Ant-Man/Yellowjacket and especially Strange and Kacellius have the same powers, so does Batman with pretty much all of his rogue gallery, or like another anon said Spidey and Green Goblin

What argument are you trying to make here? Because other movies and books do it doesn't absolve the MCU of using the same formula over and over again in the same franchise.
>>
>>93997751
He still wasn't an adviser to Tony. No matter what definition I took you would have took another one. Mine was on the same fucking site btw, it's the more complete defintion included below it.
>>
Man, I sure love the DCEU. Some of the most memorable and entertaining films I've had the pleasure of partaking with my friends and family.
>>
>>93997786
He did advise him. He did it the entire time they were in the cave. He helped Tony build the suit and recommend how he should act around the captors. That's advising.

And you just admitted to cherry picking your definition.
>>
>>93997785
So you get autistic for them following the comics? Not caring that this just happens for like, half of the time at best, and ignoring all the other villains from the sequels?
>>
>>93994091
>Refusing to treat patients because it'll screw up your record or something is unethical. Choosing to save a patient's life so you can make your colleague look like a jackass is unethical.

Surgery is competitive, it's a harsh reality and doesn't make surgeons less ethical.
>>
>>93997840
You know that by this definition, Han Solo would be an adviser right? Hell, any character that says to the other to do something would be one.
>>
>>93993926
So every heros journey is Stardust Crusaders?
>>
>>93997728
Deathstroke is not a normal human and not a batman villain

And some villains that don't use gadgets
>Bane
>Clayface
>Poison ivy
>Dr pig
>Hush
>black mask
>hugo strange
>Man-bat
>deadshot
>the monk
>dr death
>2 face

Overall the villains I listed are just as famous as yours
>>
>>93997840
I didn't? As I said, I took my definition on the exact same website you did, they both are the same fucking thing!

A guy at the market helped me find the chicken nuggets earlier, was he my advisor? No! Helping him build a suit so they can escape is not mentoring someone. If he was the reason Tony changed his ways after, you would have a point, but that's not the case
>>
>>93997869
>a person who gives advice, typically someone who is expert in a particular field.

Yes Han Solo is an adviser then. You still ignored the fact Stane was his mentor too.
>>
>>93997942
Stane fit even less the definition! He was Tony's mentor at some point in the past, but he never was in the movie.
>>
>>93997843
>Using a basic trope that happens to be present in the comics is following the comics

I guess every time a superhero saves someone you praise the movie for being accurate to the source material like a normie.
>>
>>93997936
>Deathstroke is not a normal human
I was mentioning vilains focused on gadgets on that post.

>Huge Strange, Blacj Mask, Dr.Pig, the fucking monk and Man-Bat as famous as Joker, Riddler and Penguin
You are not serious are you?

And even so, most of these vilains, like Hush, 2 Face and Bane are full of other paralels that tie them to Batman. The point is: This is common on comics and other pieces of media for a lot of reasons.
>>
>>93996542
>meh, They dont showed the tony stark`s alcoholism neither.

They didn't outright state his alcoholism, but it was on display throughout the first two movies.
There were numerous times throughout the first two films were he had a drink in his hand, and the last time we see him drink was when he got piss drunk at his house party in his suit because he was trying to drink his problems away.
>>
>>93997983
Stane was his mentor all the way up until the heel turn. Tony had two mentors, end of argument. I'm not going in circles with you.
>>
>>93998010
Overall yes, 2 faces is more famous than riddler and Bane is possibly more known than Penguin now
>>
>>93998039
Do you has autism man?

Are you equating "being older" with being a mentor? Also, why you are so fucking troggered by the existence of mentors if you admit that they exist in most movies because, according to you, any character that tells any other to do something is an mentor?
>>
>>93998039
>I'm not going in circles with you.
You already did, the whole damn thread, with everyone.
>>
>>93998085
>Overall yes
Not really man.

Overral most of the ones that you mentioned arent. This is why I mentioned: Huge Strange, Black Mask, Dr.Pig, the monk and Man-Bat, but not others. This is like half of your list.

The only ones there that can rival the ones that I mentioned (but are mostly behind) are Ivy, 2 Faces, Clayface and Bane.
>>
confirmed older mentors in movies:

that government guy from that one scene in the Incredibles that shows up after Mr. Incredible throws his boss through a wall

the short bald guy from the Princess Bride

that one pissed off Thebian from Hercules that tells Hercules he needs more impressive heroic accomplishments before people will take him seriously
>>
File: 1452906111457.gif (851KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1452906111457.gif
851KB, 245x245px
>>93998277
>that one pissed off Thebian from Hercules that tells Hercules he needs more impressive heroic accomplishments before people will take him seriously

This one made me laught. OP should just admit that his bingo is shit and try doing something better. He fucking used "having some kind of conflict" in 2 of the spots.
>>
>>93998362
And in a superhero movie of all thing, as much a free space as the cameo
>>
>>93996392
>Did Supes had any quasi death moment on the movie?

he flew into some gravity thing that might have killed him if the writing didn't dictate that he should live

You could count surrendering to be captured by the kryptonians as "sacrificing himself but being ok in the end"
>>
>>93996625

he was a retard

>don't just show up and ask nicely if you can take the DNA thing and then go terraform an uninhabited planet
>or better yet, don't go to earth at all, go terraform some planet and fucking have sex

he only died because he was a typical petty revenge-obsessed brainlet
>>
File: 3d3.gif (307KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
3d3.gif
307KB, 680x383px
>>93998277
>>93998362
>>93998447

>Still can't let it go
>Samefagging this hard

Face it shill. That chart is going to be spammed everywhere when the movie comes out. We're going to get perfect bingo. It's going to be glorious.
>>
>>93990719
A lot of Marvel movies are retelling of Iron man...
They didn't expect it to work so well and they have no idea how they did it, so they use Iron man script like a formula for success.
>>
File: Sem título.png (26KB, 853x171px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
26KB, 853x171px
>>93998658
Quite patethic from your part.

Man, at least try doing something better, it just looks like you are desperate to be the one that can claim to have done a chart, without caring for making something good or that makes sense.

I want to see you try defending "having confloct or emotional conflict" as legitimate spots.
>>
>>93998582
>>don't just show up and ask nicely if you can take the DNA thing and then go terraform an uninhabited planet
Earth location is important, getting too close or far from the sun would ruin everything
>>
>>93998756
Mars is right next mate.

And its fucking DCEU, there are Green Lanters and everything, the universe is full of life.
>>
>>93998756

Krypton and earth are two life supporting planets we know of. What are the odds those are the only two?
>>
>>93993372

Also Green Lantern.
>>
File: 1478062416387.jpg (65KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1478062416387.jpg
65KB, 600x450px
>>93998658
Are you admiting being a faggot shitposter that lower the level of any discussion OP? I think that you would fit better on /tv/.
>>
File: IMG_2804.png (117KB, 409x435px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2804.png
117KB, 409x435px
>>93998752
>"I think you're pathetic!"

I don't give a fuck what you think. You're still going to be trying to debunk my chart next year when we're circle jerking over it.
>>
>>93998785
>the universe is full of life.
This means nothing, other species could need different planets that would be useless to Kryptonians
>Mars is a desert now and was possibly never habitable
>>
File: oh shit.jpg (21KB, 155x177px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
21KB, 155x177px
>>93998881
Sooo...are you going to defend why "having confloct or emotional conflict" are legitimate spots or not?
>>
>>93998938
>Mars is a desert now and was possibly never habitable
They had tarraform machines, and Krypton colonized hundred planets before the events of the movie.
>>
>>93998942
I'll defend it next year with specific examples from the movie so you can't go "nu uh!"
>>
>>93998881
I think that you are missing the point. The issue is not having a chart. The issue is that your chart is shit, and you are not putting any thought on it.
>>
>>93999034
Feel free to correct it shill. I'm keeping it.
>>
>>93999013
Explain now them why any kind of conflict deserves 2 spots, if every movie ever needs conflict. All I see is lack of arguments that can be screemcaped.
>>
>>93999090
Just wait for the movie.
>>
>>93998938

earth was already useless to Kryptonians (apparently) and they had to terraform it
>>
>>93999106
So you don't have arguments?
>>
File: hsuah (389).jpg (9KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
hsuah (389).jpg
9KB, 262x263px
>>93999106
Let me guess...it was you thta wrotte the post on OP, and is samefaging trying to defend it all the thread right?
>>
>>93999121
Wait for the movie.
>>
>>93996491
>underdeveloped villain
Yep
>>
>>93999166
Why?
>>
>>93999249
Wait for the movie.
>>
>>93998881
Hi /tv/. How it feels being cancer?
>>
>>93997757
this. why the fuck are people still watching capeshit?
>>
The only Captain Marvel I recognize is a young boy.
>>
File: scouting.jpg (64KB, 749x755px) Image search: [Google]
scouting.jpg
64KB, 749x755px
>>
>>94000337
you're good people
>>
>>93990587
I just realized this is almost exactly the entire plot of Ant-Man, Doctor Strange and Iron Man.

I never realized how repetitive this movies are
>>
>>93993678
I don't know how to put this anon, but you are actually retarded
>>
>>93993986
>never sold weapons to terrorists
>sold them to the other guys invading a country for its oil that kill brown people by the hundreds

murica amiright?
>>
>>93990719
i dont mind retelling stories too much

i watched star wars a million times and it never gets old

i loved iron man, ant man, and dr strange
just because you know how itll end doesnt mean its bad
>>
>>94002020
i assume that's what the original OP was actually trying to do, and why it works so well
it will be accurate to some degree unless marvel brings things completely back to formula
>>
>>93990719
Feminist rant
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.