[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Decline of Western Animation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 2000svs2010s.png (3MB, 4128x2412px) Image search: [Google]
2000svs2010s.png
3MB, 4128x2412px
https://www.buzzfeed.com/pedrofequiere/watch-any-cartoon-you-havent-seen-now
Remember when cartoons were actually good
>>
>>93990338
>buzzfeed
>>
>>93990338
Where's Castlevania?
>>
Only 2000's kids will remember xD
>>
>>93990338
The most triggering thing about that picture isn't the cherrypicking no, it's that they imply As Told By Ginger and Jimmy Neutron were good cartoons. lmao gtfo with that shit.

and why the hell would you make a collage of apparently good 2000s cartoons and not put in Duck Dodgers? What would possess someone
to think of As Told By Ginger instead of Duck Dodgers when they think of cartoons from the 2000s?

as someone who grew up in the 80's/90's the 2010s are the best decade we've had for cartoons since the 90's.
>>
>>93990338
>Clarence is shit
Lol bait
>>
>>93990338
the good cartoons of the 2000's were really fucking good (Courage is still in my all time top 10) but, good god, what a lot of total shit that decade put out too.
>>
>>93990607
It reminds me of that shitty 90's/2000's image, with the same sort of cherry picking BS.

I'm starting to think it's the same person desperately trying to stir shit.
>>
>>93990338
2000s cartoons were better than anything that came before or after, by far, even with the large number of utter failures.
>>
I actually like Future Worm. It's pleasing my awesome 80s nostalgia boner, just like Kung Fury.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.