[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If he's a king, why does he go by "doctor?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0371.jpg (601KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
601KB, 1280x1707px
If he's a king, why does he go by "doctor?"
>>
Something something didnt spend x years in medical school so you could call me mister doom blah blah etc
>>
Latveria respects knowledge and education.
>>
File: black-panther-e1442974868271.jpg (401KB, 1861x1315px) Image search: [Google]
black-panther-e1442974868271.jpg
401KB, 1861x1315px
If he's a king, why does he go by "black?"
>>
>why would a man obsessed with his intelligence go out of the way to reinforce the point that he's a scientist?
>>
>>93989167
That's just his super hero name. His title is T'
>>
>>93989041
Because you don't question the great and honorable dr doom
>>
He's obsessed with proving his superiority to his archenemy DOCTOR Reed Richards.

Also he technically didn't finish his PhD in America and just awarded himself a Latverian doctorate when he returned, so.
>>
>>93989041
Alliteration. Doom has a flare for theatrics and linguistics. Dr. Doom sounds way better than King Doom.
>>
>>93989041
He worked damn hard for that Communications degree
>>
>>93989184
So...he's Mister T?
>>
The last doctor king got shot famo
>>
>>93989041
doctor comes before king in alphabetical order
>>
>>93989271
I can't tell if you don't understand the joke or if you are just bad at making your own
>>
>>93989041
Americans forget this but doctor doesn't only mean hospital doctor. In some places lawyers are also called doctors.
Doctor is someone with a doctoral degree, nothing more, and for someone into medieval shit like doom it makes sense
>>
>>93989213
King Doom sounds kinda strangely african.
King Victor van Doom or King Victor would be his real title because as king you are always adressed by your first name.
Just Doom is the thing!
THE THING I SAY!
>>
>>93989041
because doctors are fucking assholes that need to be acknowledged. Had some swanky company party and one of our clients consisted of a medical office. The fuckers picking up their name tags through the biggest bitch fit over the fact that DR. wasnt before their name. Had to Sharpie that crap on just to please them. Best part of the night though was when the guy I hated got shit faced and groped one of the CEO's. they forgave him and told him to leave and he came back in to do it again
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.