[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Bad Webcomic Wiki

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: badwebwiki.png (161KB, 819x310px) Image search: [Google]
badwebwiki.png
161KB, 819x310px
How often are they wrong? Does this wiki do anything other than laugh at DeviantArt tier drawings?
>>
They've threatened to put my comic on it for years and never did it. Fuck them I could use that free advertisement.
>>
>>93987388

>How often are they wrong?
They hate Menage a 3 which I know it's far from a masterpiece, but really?, if they reviewed anime they would hate the whole genre 'cause the fanservice and nudity in every show also they included Gisele Lagace into their Hall of Fame of Bad Webcomics.

Sometimes it seems the reviews are an excuse to roast people they simply don't like, since they go out of the way in the reviews to mention in detail how awful human beings the authors of the web-comics are, and in my opinion reviews of art should separate the art from the persons behind them, it's like if somebody reviewed a Mel Gibson movie and gave it a negative review because of the racist rants that happened a decade ago, or a gave bad score to a recent Polanski movie because he raped a teenager. and fled to France like the coward he is.
>>
>>93987708
>Menage a 3
But that comic is legit bad, after main character guy lost his virginity the whole comic went down hill. You can enjoy the lewdness of it but the comic is bad. Hell of all the characters in that story I think the only non-bisexuals are the land lord and crazy guy in his apartment from what I remember. Its not bad because fan service it's bad because it has little to no direction and the big problem at the start of the comic was resolved and nothing important has happened after it
>>
They hate for the sake of hating. Some of the comics may deserve it to be there. But there are a lot of average or even good comics there that the reviewer just hates because the artist didn't draw a free commission for him or other stupid reasons.
>>
>>93987388
I can't think of a single comic on there that doesn't deserve it. If there are any, they're an incredibly small minority.

Many reviews, however, either exaggerate certain elements that aren't important to why the comics suck, understate the comic's issues, or just plain miss why the comics are terrible at all. Every entry deserves its hate, but the reviews themselves aren't consistent.

>>93987699
That's because you're a goddamn attentionwhore who doesn't deserve recognition. Go back to spamming your comic here instead, you piss.
>>
>>93987929
>even good
Name one. I dare you.
>>
>>93987929
t. author whose comic was reviewed by them
>>
>>93987983
Hey now. I'm not dewd. I'm don't link my comic on 4chan.
>>
>>93987388
They have their moments but like any site dedicated to hating a certain thing they eventually become just as stupid and obsessive as the things they're mocking.
>>
>>93988111
>Complains about not having free advertising
>Not "dewd" enough to post on a literal free advertising site
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.