[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with this, /co/? Or would you still do a 3rd season?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: Gravity_Falls_logo.png (91KB, 300x172px) Image search: [Google]
Gravity_Falls_logo.png
91KB, 300x172px
>>91457228
>The main hook of the show plotwise was the mystery surrounding the books and Stan. Once that was resolved halfway through season 2 it stopped being interesting. The big finale felt more like a formality than a climax, though it had some decent moments.

>And while the show was funny it followed a formula, which worked well but would get tiresome with a third season. The characters' gags were getting played out too by the end. Ending it at Season 2 was a good choice in that regard because it wrapped itself up before it got boring. Maybe a Season 3 could work if it had a big twist or changed up the main cast, but at that point you're changing the core of the show and that wouldn't mesh with its narrative focus.

>The only thing that really bothered me about the show that I'd go back and alter was how Wendy was handled. Despite being presented as a main character she existed as a plot device in Season 1 and was barely allowed to contribute to the plot in Season 2. Let her be the cool older sister she was in The Bunker instead of a romantic subplot, it worked better.
>>
>>93985193
Needs more /ss/.
>>
>>93985193
I'm ok with a third season. Even if the show jumps the shark. I like the characters. The short eps have no lore and no deep plot but they are great anyway.
Here is an idea. Let them travel with Stans boat around the world. That worked fine for Legend Quest.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.