[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

2 Hammer Thor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 6439.png (315KB, 493x461px) Image search: [Google]
6439.png
315KB, 493x461px
I'm honest, i don't know much about Thor or Marvel in general and this might be stupid powerlevel discussion, but i stumbled on this old comic vine thread:
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/thor-with-two-hammers-takes-them-all-on-659279/
and i thought you guys would either have a blast with it or could actually discuss theses waves and tell me how strong 2-Hammer-Thor actually is.
>>
File: Lobo_026.jpg (231KB, 676x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Lobo_026.jpg
231KB, 676x1024px
Ever beat the shit out of a guy with one hammer?
Ever beat the shit out of a guy with two hammers?

Yeah, that´s it.
Lobo is still stronger.
>>
I read the comments and how he would clear it with just one hammer, but wouldn't hundreds of venoms and frost giants and zombiefied versions of the avengers be more than enough to kill him?
Wouldn't he be too OP to actually survive that?
>>
File: image.jpg (408KB, 1199x635px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
408KB, 1199x635px
>>93985051
Aye.
>>
>>93985076
lobo is stronkest
>>
>>93985076
He sure is. Nu52 Lobo however is even stronger.
>>
File: 1401410584360.jpg (997KB, 1920x2951px) Image search: [Google]
1401410584360.jpg
997KB, 1920x2951px
>>93985051
finish reading. hes the strongest
>>
File: cer.png (429KB, 370x440px) Image search: [Google]
cer.png
429KB, 370x440px
>>93986499
>Nu52 Lobo however is even stronger.
>>
>>93986512
Would that also kill Doon, since he basically tascended into godhood a few times?
>>
>>93985051
Don't think it would make Thor any more powerful, just give him an extra magical weapon to swing at someone. The hammer does not add powerlevel or anything shonen like that. It just makes normies into Thor, two hammers would not make a superThor.

Besides Thor already has power increasing stuff he never uses. He has a belt and gauntlets that increase strength and when he wears both at the same time his strength is doubled. If a normal guy wears them they are on Thor's class 100 level.
>>
>>93986512

I like the subtle omega symbol in that scene.
>>
>>93986499
new52 lobo got slapped around in a fist fight by deathstroke, so no he wasnt
main man lobo was strong enough to slap around superman and captain marvel and kill gods/kick the shit out of the entirety of hell, but he was a parody character and fit whatever strength level fit the issue's storyline
>>
>>93988390
New52 Lobo did walk through several green, yellow and red lanterns as if they were nothing to him.
>>
>>93988504
that was a common 'feat' for him before new 52 anyway
the whole new 52 lobo thing was a fucking disgrace anyway, killing the main man lobo with a glorified taser
>>
>>93987543
>It just makes normies into Thor, two hammers would not make a superThor.
I prefer MetaThor, or Thor^2
>>
I'd just say it depends on the Thor.

Thor is a jobber so he loses when he shouldn't.

Godbutcher/Godbomb Thor is obscenely powerful as it is. This is a thor that can basically beat anybody.

But given what Aaron is doing with FemThor it depends on the hammer. Tho there are some times when the hammer has worked almost on hits own pre-aaron it is rare.

But with two hammers one Mjolnir can basically act as a ultra-fast homing hammer smashing up enemies and Thor can still use his main hammer for fighting. So it would be a huge asset. Since Mjolnr homing blitzs at incredible speed and with incredible accuracy.
>>
>>93986746
depends but most likely. If Doom had a touch of abstractness though then probably not
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.