[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /co/ think of Cars 3?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (180KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
180KB, 1280x720px
I watched all three movies recently. Thought the first was good, but not great, the second was mostly okay, but third exceeded my expectations in ever way and I legit enjoyed it. What say you?
>>
>>93981237

It's an allegory for Pixar (McQueen) giving up and giving the mantle to WDAS (Cruz).
>>
>>93981237
It was decent but the villain was weak and underdeveloped.
>>
>>93981332
That...

...shit, that makes too much sense.
>>
>>93981425
This company still exist only because it's a precious cash cow for gisnep.
and they're decent brain trust.
>>
>>93981352

Villain? Oh right, that insignifacnt black car. Totally forgot he was in the movie.
>>
>>93981237
do i have to watch the second before i watch the third?
>>
>>93983902

That carwreck of a toy commercial is one of the worst Pixar movies.

Yeah. I'd recommend it.
>>
File: c3.png (176KB, 752x322px) Image search: [Google]
c3.png
176KB, 752x322px
not pixar's best. that's for sure.
>>
>>93981237
I thought it was their best film since Inside Out and best sequel since Toy Story 3. It legit deserved more praise then it got. Cars 2 wasn't even that bad to be honest. That was a solid A in my opinion. I don't get the hate boner for the Cars films. Can't wait for Incredibles 2, and I hope they don't fuck up Toy Story 4.
>>
File: p12004128_p_v8_aa.jpg (291KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p12004128_p_v8_aa.jpg
291KB, 960x1440px
>>93987051

>TS4

oh shit.

http://www.cartoonbrew.com/pixar/john-lasseter-step-directing-toy-story-4-152373.html
>>
>>93987114
I've had a strange feeling TS4 will never see the light of day. I've heard rumors from friends in the business that it was supposed to originally come out in 2015. It's been in development hell for some time now.
>>
>>93988205
that would be mercy kill.

let the good things die in peace.
>>
>>93988235

I hate to be "my dad works at Nintendo" but hear me out;

Some films at Pixar have taken years to get made, that Suburban Fantasy Film they announced has been in development since 2012 even before Monsters University. Pixar has been known in the industry as taking forever on some films, to the point where the director gave up on it. Toy Story 4 might be the same. They sure have taken their sweet ass time on Toy Story though. It's been in development since 2011 and it was originally supposed to be released on November 25, 2015, that's two years ago, and the film has been delayed three fucking times now. John Lasseter has fucked it over three times and the only reason they kept it going was because John was the guy who started it all. Meanwhile everyone else is struggling on their projects and all the veterans wanted to do was make sequels to their own films. It's an honest mess but my messager said if he said anything about the films himself he'd risk breaking his NDA. it's a Dreamworks tier shit show at Pixar right now.

I've heard Disney is pretty upbeat though. Rich Moore, and the Frozen team are pretty much running the place. Lots of Ralph and Elsa stories in development, plus a slew of interesting original stories. It'll be until 2020 until that though.

That's all I know, but yes, I think a mercy kill would be appropriate for TS4.
>>
>>93989323
>it's a Dreamworks tier shit show at Pixar right now.

That's sad.
Unrelated: You can say many bad things about DW, but at least they didnt fell into the "formula" trap.
>>
>>93981237
Is that bus going to rape that car?
>>
>>93989570
True, but I have no idea what's going on at Dreamworks Animation now, it's being run by all new people. No one I know works there now.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.