[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who remembers this show? It was pretty hilarious.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Who remembers this show? It was pretty hilarious.
>>
>>93977498

I remember the watching show, but I remember absolutely nothing about it.
>>
>>93977498
I never truly understood what was the deal with bubblegum in this show.
>>
It was ok, but I don't remember there being any likable characters.
>>
>>93977498
mostly I just remember BORSCHT

also this
>>93977963
>>
Oh I never knew there was a show to these just read the books.
this is about the school built verical instead of horizontal right?
>>
>>93977987
nah you're thinking of Wayside
>>
I really liked it
but the only eps I can remember were a pool one and a movie watching one
>>
>>93978595

All I can remember was the one with the nurse that got excited whenever a kid peed their pants
>>
>>93977498
I remember that girl in the purple dress always wanted to hang out with that blonde kid whose face never really changed expression. I also remember that there was some wiseass in class who occasionally came to school in a costume.
>>
>that episode where the fat kid and the bald kid get stuck upside down on the roller coaster for 6 hours
>>
>>93977498
I remember the red haired girl was a compulsive liar or something to avoid looking uncool and there was some girl who was obsessed with spoons.

I remember an episode with two of the boys snapping rubber bands on their arms because they were trying not to swear anymore.

And I remember I got a cd from whatever channel this was named at the time (foxfamily i think it was at the time?) for halloween that had a song for the show (I don't remember it ever being IN the show).

I thought no one else remembered this show.

It wasn't great but was a good enough watch waiting for better shows to come on.

Funny enough I don't remember any other songs that were on that cd.
>>
I remember an episode where two of the kids started cursing cause they thought that made them cool. Then the teacher made them slap a rubberband on their arms to stop them from doing that.
That's about it, though. Anywhere i can watch it online?
>>
> tfw I always associate Lithuania with the fat glasses girl
>>
I remember an episode about a kid with nervous bladder in a museum
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.