[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Peggy hate him?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: lucky.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
lucky.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
Why did Peggy hate him?
>>
Because Peggy lived in a glass tower constructed of affectations and pretentions and couldn't stand to look at someone so unrefined and down-to-Earth who was better than her in every way.
>>
>>93975949
He was a hillbilly that was like 6 years younger than Hank. He was a flawed but good man, but Peggy couldn't see that and thought he could only drag her down no matter how much he improved.
>>
>>93976145
And by her, I mean Luanne.
>>
I generally didn't like later KotH quite as much as the earlier stuff, but I honestly never got the IRL hate for Lucky.
>>
Eugenics
>>
Projecting her ambitions onto Luanne.
>>
>>93975949
It's weird how my first KotH episode was a Lucky one and I went "do not want" but years later I marathoned the show and ended up liking the fucker more than other characters. Lucky's a pleb filter for the show I guess.
>>
>>93975949
Because she's a fucking cunt.
>>
File: oU9uH4k.jpg (16KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
oU9uH4k.jpg
16KB, 500x360px
>>93976187
He was kind of a jerk initially and then became a regular where the writers thought it was a good idea to make him infallible of everything due to MUH CODE even when he was essentially just being sleazy. I don't hate him but he's lacking the appeal the cast built over through the years that made them admirable despite them being generally horrible human beings also there's a portion for hates him because he brought down Luanne to her roots which is retarded because Luanne became a worthless background character way before Lucky was introduced.
>>
>>93976530
That was Brittany's fault, not the writers'
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.