[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jsa

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (162KB, 840x555px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
162KB, 840x555px
What if both pairs of trinity existed on one earth? But their jsa versions are covert so no one knows them?
>>
>>93975812
They'd need to change their civilian names and a bunch of stuff anyway, it'd never work perfectly. Two "Clark Kents" who are actually Superman from Krypton is just too much. There wouldn't actually be much contradictory overlap with Superman's and Wonder Woman's villains though, they're either outright different or could actually last long enough for both versions, but there'd still be a lot of overlap with Batman's.
>>
>>93975901
We do live in a planet with millions of people with the same names.

Anyway Superman would work at daily star.
>>
>>93975812
Wouldn't do it with batman, plus Jay doesn't act like their was two ever.

I can't see Bruce as a legacy character anyway. They will just usebDr mid nite in his place like always.

Wonder Woman was done before, I could see Johns doing for Kal l. For action comics 1000.
>>
>>93975812
I think Golden Age Wonder Woman has existed beside Modern Wonder Woman at times.
Usually Golden Age is Hippolyta
>>
File: image.jpg (90KB, 400x604px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 400x604px
>>93976258
Yeah. Could work if it was another amazon or a breif stint unlike time travel last time.
>>
>>93976251
Johny Thunder would had sent him away so no huntress or post war adventures.

Two Joe chills killing two Bruces would be weird. Unless it's just some random army man in a bat suit.

But they won't do that to dilute Bruce or have him mention how he is a legacy every 4 mins. Would be hella weird.
>>
>>93976463
I mean Bruces parents. Ugh.
>>
File: image.png (996KB, 516x781px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
996KB, 516x781px
>>93975812
If they did Kal l, it would just being resetted back in the prison. But infinte crisis didn't happen.
>>
>>93976646
That wouldn't be bad since IC was a bad sendoff for him.
>>
We have a /co/ Kal-L recommend reading?
>>
File: superman_0_cover.jpg (346KB, 817x953px) Image search: [Google]
superman_0_cover.jpg
346KB, 817x953px
>>93976251
Here's an idea, what if Golden Age Superman was actually Jor-El?

They've established in multiple continuities that Jor-El was a bit of a rebel and we know he can build a space ship, so what if during his younger years he flew off to explore the cosmos and stopped off on Earth because the natives were similar and he discovered the effects of yellow sunlight.

He spends a few years being a superhero but eventually returns to his home planet, has a family, and when he learns that Krypton is doomed, he sends Kal to Earth because of his history there. He knows he'll have powers, allies in other super humans, and a legacy of heroism to give him inspiration.

I suppose it might be a bit awkward if there was an old Superman knew from years ago, how did they handle that issue when Hyppolita was Wonder Woman before Diana?
>>
>>93978909
-Various Golden Age stuff from the 1940's (but you'll have to pretend the Daily Planet is still the Daily Star)
-Action Comics #484 (Earth-2 Lois and Clark marry)
-the "Mr. and Mrs. Superman" back-ups in Superman Family (I forget which issues at the moment)
-DC Comics Presents Annual #1 (Earth-1 and Earth-2 Luthors team up and go to Earth-3)
-Maybe COIE.

I know there's some other stuff but I can't think of them right now.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.