[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You look up to the characters but do you actually look up to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 4191153-6776033794-tumbl.gif (3MB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
4191153-6776033794-tumbl.gif
3MB, 640x640px
You look up to the characters but do you actually look up to the roided 3d actors that play them?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170713-000236.png (3MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170713-000236.png
3MB, 1440x2560px
Nope. It is the idea of Superman that gets me, not just the guy with the 'S' on his chest.
>>
>>93975471
Kill yourself
>>
>>93975471
>he thinks that body suggests steroid usage
you really are clueless arent you
>>
Live-Action adaptations are just fun extras to me. It's no different than being able to see cosplay because of comics being a 2d medium but at the end of the day, nothing pulls off what /co/ provides. I'm actually confident that even if they stopped making cape movies altogether, I wouldn't give a fuck because I got tons of comics to backlog.
>>
>>93975597
He's roided as fuck, like all of them.
See also Chris Pratt who's just coming down on roids in Jurassic Worlds, he's fat and has moobs.
>>
>>93975471
>the roided 3d actors that play them?
There's literally nothing wrong with taking steroids
>>
Captain America's entire power is roids
>>
>>93975528
Fuck this racist ass alien
>>
>>93975597

Why does it hurt you to hear to truth that 98% of superhero or action stars in Hollywood do steroids? It's basically how the studios run at this point by providing you a coach, drugs and a contract you sign to never mention the roids.
>>
File: 1342048284390.jpg (36KB, 500x470px) Image search: [Google]
1342048284390.jpg
36KB, 500x470px
>>93975471
Partly, i can recognize that some actors do basically sacrifice their life to do their characters justice, but i still find NATTY and FUNCTIONAL STRENGTH to be more inspirational since the people with that shit usually preform FEATS that are inspiring.

The fact that actors generally need to change their body shape between extremes quickly according to roles also make me more lenient on the fact that plenty of them "cheat".
>>
>>93975597
It would be pretty stupid for him to not be on the juice, really. There aren't any health risks if they're taken properly, like under the supervision of a professional paid big bucks by the movie studio to make him look as jacked as possible.

That's gotta be all "personal trainers" actually do for movie stars, right? Any moron can follow a lifting routine and eat the needed calories and protein, but it takes some actual professional knowledge to handle the drugs.

Hell it even fits the character he's portraying. Cap is on super roids, so why shouldn't Evans? The only reason to avoid juicing would be for some ego stroking.
>>
>>93975471
But cap was built on roids though
>>
>>93975675

There are signs of steroid abuse, you're clearly not aware of them. Weight gain is an issue Pratt has struggled with and continues to struggle with - but you are, at least correct, that gynecomastia could be a sure sign of it, but Evans clearly has never exhibited it, or any other signs of steroid use/abuse.

>>93976375
HGH would accomplish some of the same results without any of the side effects, so if they were going to do it, the 'pretty stupid' track would be to be using Steroids and something that's far safer (as your own body produces HGH).

>>93976375
>>93976529

>serum = steroids

Right - steroids cause you to gain 50-100 pounds of pure muscle, enhanced healing, yadda yadda almost instantly. And oh, you drink it from a glass.
>>
Celebrities are zoo animals
>>
One of the fascinating things I heard is that since your muscles are more prominent after you have just worked them out, movie stars are just constantly in a state of having just worked out a few minutes ago, because that is what they do right before every take.
>>
>>93975755
truuuuuuuu
>>
>>93978659
This is true to a degree.

There was a deleted scene from Game of Thrones where Robb, Theon, and Jon do a shirtless scene and they were all talking about how they all did a bunch of crunches before the scene to make their abs stand out more.
>>
>>93975471
I wanna suck on Cap's tits
>>
DC I look up to the characters.

Marvel I look up to the actors and the characters.
>>
>>93975471
Cap, get a fucking bra.
>>
>looking up to a guy paid to play pretend
Unless you mean getting fit, and even then I so much don't respect that as just want it.
>>
>>93975763
I'll bite.
Literally when, you fucking idiot?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.