[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RIP

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
RIP
>>
I can't believe Bowser's fucking dead.
>>
Well now he can hunt down Lou Albano and Danny Wells. He'll get those plumbers.
>>
>>93974495
He's in that great Coney Island Disco Palace in the sky.
>>
What happened?
>>
>>93974476
NOBODY FUCKING CARES

>no sauce
>80s

DADS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: tumblr_mm6rp54JVk1rrftcdo1_500.gif (158KB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mm6rp54JVk1rrftcdo1_500.gif
158KB, 500x420px
>>93974539
>>
>>93974539
An act of animal cruelty and regicide was committed by a mushroom popping plumber
>>
>>93974541
http://variety.com/2017/film/news/harvey-atkin-dead-dies-cagney-and-lacey-meatballs-1202498945/
>>
>>93974650
>Cagney and lacey meatballs
The fuck?
>>
>>93974476

Jeez, so is that just about everyone from the Super Show, then? I think only Toad and the Princess are still kicking.
>>
>>93974476
Now Bowser the Foodstealer 3 will never be released
>>
When I was young, I stumbled upon a NSFW Mario fanfic set in the universe of the cartoons, and revolving around this incarnation of King Koopa's very canonical foot fetish.

It was actually pretty dark, to my innocent mind back then, anyway. The heroes had all been kidnapped, I think Mario and Luigi were executed, and the Princess was forced to be Koopa's footslave.

The bit that stuck with me, though, was the bit where Koopa's cock emerged from his cloaca while she was cleaning his filthy feet with her tongue, and he said something I'll never forget, because, this being in the universe of the cartoons, I heard it in Atkin's inimitable voice, clear as a bell:

>PRINCESS, WOULD YOU SUCK MY PENIS?

This is the only appropriate occasion I'll ever have to tell this story.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.