[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THE FLASH New Character Breakdowns

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 4

File: Elongated Man.jpg (46KB, 620x470px) Image search: [Google]
Elongated Man.jpg
46KB, 620x470px
Thoughts, /co/?

>CLIFFORD DEVOE / THE THINKER [Male, 40s-50, Open Ethnicity]. After being struck with dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion, Clifford Devoe became a meta-human with superhuman intelligence, at the expense of a frail and withering body. A genius who’s devised an intricate plan to fix all that he deems wrong with humanity, "The Thinker" will embark upon an epic battle with The Flash that pins the Fastest Man Alive against the Fastest Mind Alive. FRACTIONAL (7/13) ONE SEASON SERIES REGULAR.

>"THE MECHANIC" [Female, 30s-40, Diverse]. A highly intelligent engineer who designs and assembles a plethora of devices for the ailing Clifford Devoe. Devoe’s right hand, she’s the truest of true believers, who’ll stop at nothing to implement his plan to fix all that’s wrong with humanity - even if she loses who she is in the process. MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR.

>RALPH DIBNY / ELONGATED MAN [Male, Mid-to-late 30s, Open Ethnicity]. A Ryan Reynolds / Chris Pratt type, Ralph has the ability to stretch his body to superhuman lengths and sizes. However, while resculpting his old body is easy to do, Dibny finds losing the old misguided sense of truth and slobbery, even after joining the team at S.T.A.R. Labs, is a far more difficult task to accomplish. MAJOR RECURRING GUEST STAR WITH A SERIES REGULAR OPTION FOR NEXT SEASON.

http://screenrant.com/flash-season-4-character-details-thinker-elongated-man/

Also, Gypsy will be a recurring character, Julian apparently won't be back and Peak-a-Boo will be making another appearance. Wentworth Miller also confirmed further appearances as Captain Cold.
>>
File: Ricardo Diaz.jpg (29KB, 462x810px) Image search: [Google]
Ricardo Diaz.jpg
29KB, 462x810px
The main villain of season 6 of ARROW has also been revealed.

>RICARDO DIAZ [Male, 30s-40s, Diverse]. a hardened ex-con recently released from prison after doing time for a crime he didn’t commit. Ricardo uses his freedom and 25 million dollars in settlement money to establish control over Star City’s criminal underworld. He’s a martial arts and fighting expert honed by years of life on the street and in prison. FRACTIONAL (7/13) ONE SEASON SERIES REGULAR.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07/17/arrow-season-6-the-big-bad-and-who-survives/

They're also casting for a "curious FBI agent determined to discover the Green Arrow's secret identity", who'll have a recurring role.

So far Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Lance, Dinah, Curtis, René, Slade and Black Siren are confirmed to have survived the explosion of Lian Yu, and Malcolm is confirmed to have died. Samantha, Talia, Nyssa and Digger are still up in the air, though Digger is apparently getting killed off.

Oliver and Felicity are getting back together, Black Siren will find redemption and Dinah will develop a relationship with either Lance, René or the FBI agent. Slade will also be a recurring character and a character absent since season 1 will return.
>>
>>93974195
>Oliver and Felicity are getting back together,
>Dinah will develop a relationship with either Lance, René or the FBI agent
>Slade will also be a recurring character

so season 5 was just a dead cat bounce
>>
>Open Ethnicity
>Open Ethnicity
>Open Ethnicity
>>
>>93974321
>Not branching the talent pool as wide as you can

Do you even production, bro?
>>
>>93974195
>season 1 character returns
I hope its Walter
>>
>>93973961
>A Ryan Reynolds / Chris Pratt type
Oh no
>>
>>93974347
whites only
>>
>>93974195
>So far Felicity, Diggle, Thea, Lance, Dinah, Curtis, René, Slade and Black Siren are confirmed to have survived the explosion of Lian Yu, and Malcolm is confirmed to have died. Samantha, Talia, Nyssa and Digger are still up in the air, though Digger is apparently getting killed off.

It's kind of hilarious you forgot Evelyn.

>>93974321
Oh, you just know most of them will be white anyways.
>>
>>93974478
Nobody cares about Evelyn.
>>
>>93974555
I care about her tits and ass
>>
File: McKenna Hall.jpg (15KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
McKenna Hall.jpg
15KB, 512x288px
>>93974387
Walter appeared in season 2 several times.

The only notable character that only appeared in season 1 was Oliver's cop girlfriend McKenna Hall.
>>
>>93974584
then follow the actress on social media, shit character can stay dead
>>
>>93974195
The season one character is the Russian maid

Kovar was her son and she's been playing the long game to get to Oliver.
>>
When's Chunk?
>>
>>93974616
you can stay dead too nigger faggot
>>
>>93974653
Raiza no!
>>
>>93974714
literally no one gives a shit about your waifu man
>>
>>93974746
(You) cared enough to respond
>>
>>93974813
I care about responding to you not your waifu
>>
green lantern when
>>
>>93974409
So they're trying to get plastic man, but named him Ralph...great...
>>
>>93974836
Another (You), thanks!
>>
>>93974195
>Dinah will form a relationship with Lance....
Like....her doppelgängers dad?
Like her doppl
>>
>>93974928
Dinah Drake. The new Black Canary.
>>
>>93974746
>find a woman hot
>think this automatically makes them your waifu
virgin logic everyone
>>
>>93974928
Dinah is the new chick not evil Laurel
>>
>>93974947
>>93974952
Isn't he kinda old for her?

Why couldn't they just have her develop slow burning, actual chemistry with Oliver? Why must we pander to Tumblr and Twitter yet again after a season of not doing so?
>>
>>93975021
I think she's meant to be a little older than the main cast? It is kind of weird though but I wouldn't want her with Oliver and there's not anyone left.
>>
>>93974409
On the plus side we might start seeing him in comics again
>>
>>93975066
She'll hook up with Wild Dog.
>>
>>93976517
Oh yeah Hoss
>>
>>93974409
They got the wrong hero with elastic power
>>
>>93974195
jesus fuck how large do the casts for these shows have to be. Amazing how the smaller the cast is the better Arrow is, and the larger it gets the worse it gets
>>
>>93974195
>Oliver and Felicity are getting back together
This cancer couple won't die.

>Dinah will develop a relationship with either Lance
I know she's Dinah Drake but holy shit doesn't this mean that she's the second Dinah that Lance has been with?

Also it makes things hella weird (wait till they have a daughter named Dinah Laurel Lance and Ollie bones her in the future).
>>
File: 1499225062878.png (171KB, 226x524px) Image search: [Google]
1499225062878.png
171KB, 226x524px
>>93974195
I'm so mad about Digger.
>>
>>93973961
>>RALPH DIBNY / ELONGATED MAN [
SQUEAKY WHEEL MOTHER FUCKERS
>>
>>93979470
Sounds like its gonna be Plas called ralph
Eh
>>
>>93973961
>After being struck with dark matter from the particle accelerator explosion

Crazy they're going back to this after convoluting a different reason for "metas" to show up each season.
>>
>>93973961
>Julian apparently won't be back

Then what was the point?
>>
M Y N O S E S M E L L S A M Y S T E R Y
>>
>>93974289
remember when that same faggot said lance will have an relationship with the felicity's mother?

remember, how NONE OF THAT happened?

stop listening to these faggots and their "inside sources".
>>
>>93974888
>So they're trying to get plastic man, but named him Ralph...great...
jesus fucking christ when will summer end and you illiterate shitstains go back to school
>>
>>93982386
>remember when that same faggot said lance will have an relationship with the felicity's mother?

That did happen, though, or did most of season 4 just slip your mind?
>>
>>93983657
he was going to have that relationship in season 5

he didn't. because that faggot is lying all the time.
>>
>>93973961
>Clifford, open race.
Wil be black
>The Mechanic, Female Diverse
of course the tech person is black and female. THEY DO STEM TOO!
>Ralph Dibny, male, open ethnicity
White effeminate male
>>
>>93974347
>talent pool
What is this word talent? I thought it was called melanin?
>>
>>93982960
Yeah he's elongated man in name...but only in name, if I was trying to cast Ralph id cast someone like Ryan gosling...who has good comedic timing but doesn't rely on it. Ryan Reynolds/Chris Pratt are picked for actively funny roles, like plastic man would be. What I meant was the actor they're looking for is going to rely on humor too much like plastic man when elongated man has occasionally funny moments but more often than not he's serious. You're a fucking idiot
>>
>>93984050
Ralph is a red head...theres a chance he'll end up black. Like Wally, m-Gann, Josie (and the pussy cats from archie/riverdale), and several more...probably
>>
>>93982960
>>93981172

This is what I was saying, Ralph in name alone, plas in execution
>>
>>93975021
NuDinah likes cops. I think that's her type

>>93977637
This is fine too
>>
>>93983871
Felicity's mother was going to be a regular for season 5, but things changed.

Dinah's new relationship has been confirmed by the showrunner anyway. She said Dinah will get involved with someone but it won't be Oliver or Diggle, and Curtis is also out of the picture.

They've also been teasing that both Oliver & Felicity and Barry & Iris will get married in these new seasons.
>>
>>93984271
Ralph has been a goofy comedic character for most of his run. It's not surprising they chose to go that route for the show.
>>
>>93981218
But they didn't. Season 2's metas just came from Earth-2 and some of season 3's metas were created by Savitar.
>>
>>93973961
>Diverse
wat

>Julian apparently won't be back
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.